Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) (49817 Views)

Can Bola Tinubu, Nigeria’s Ailing Kingmaker, Win The Presidency? - AL JAZEERA / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest / 2023: Dele Momodu Obtains ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Banter1(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2019
Mtcheew
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Mraphel: 9:05am On May 21, 2019
NkayStory:

..and you think yorubas will have 30% of Igbo votes?..You get guys should get serious for once like seriously undecided
70% will go for Hausa and Fulanis and 30% or even more will go for the Yorubas. Not every Igbos hates Yorubas the way you do.

I rather vote a Yoruba person than vote Hausa and Fulanis that will choose Yoruba above you any day. Don't forget Igbo will wanna contest someday.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by OriginalZombiE: 9:05am On May 21, 2019
This thread is funny

One metaphysical niccar has been jumping on every comment, literally chocking on tinubu's priick since morning shocked

Ordinary human being, you wan die ontop his matter...

Nigerians are really stupid sha cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by falcon01: 9:05am On May 21, 2019
majamajic:
so no hope for the future ?
we are finished bro
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Awoo88: 9:07am On May 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Do you recall that in 2015 ex First Lady Turai YarAdua and her children visisted Obasanjo at Ota and pleaded with him to ask Buhari for forgiveness and show mercy to them?

Buhari and the YarAduas are from same state, Katsina, and are of same ethinc stock Fulani.

Do you know why a Fulani was going to Yoruba to intercede and beg a Fulani for mercy? grin

If you answer correctly I will donate 100dollars to you.

Seun, Im putting you in trust, you are the owner of this forum. If this ignoramus answer this mystery corrwctly I promise a 100dollars. grin
Dis one just dey type like persin wen no get hundred naira
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by leofab(f): 9:09am On May 21, 2019
bionixs:
the only what fools care about is sing their praise. a zombie called leofab is one of them
attention seeker
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 9:10am On May 21, 2019
Mraphel:

70% will go for Hausa and Fulanis and 30% or even more will go for the Yorubas. Not every Igbos hates Yorubas the way you do.

I rather vote a Yoruba person than vote Hausa and Fulanis that will choose Yoruba above you any day. Don't forget Igbo will wanna contest someday.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 21, 2019
I can’t believe nobody is talking about dele’s attitude, gosh from Atiku it is now Thiefnibu, ok Postpone.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by cr7lomo: 9:14am On May 21, 2019
So u think Christians will allow Muslims rule for 16yrs...non stop...u must b joking...APC will loose ruthlessly if they offer Mr brown teeth
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by NkayStory(f): 9:14am On May 21, 2019
Mraphel:

Come,how old are you?..12?

I ask because no way in hell will an adult with a working brain type what you posted up their,therefore i have to leave you to continue playing with "your" phone.till the owner comes back.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You forgot who Tinubu is. I will remind you now.

Tinubu has never defected from any political party. In these days of political prostitution and defections Tinubu is above many.

Tinubu raised AC from AD and went on to upgrade AC to ACN. With ACN he obliterated PDP from West. No other politician in this 4th Republic has done that or even come close.

ACN was an opposition party in NASS and nationwide for four years. Using power of incumbency and on several attempts GEJ was unable to tame ACN.

Tinubu expanded ACN into APC and used his opposition as advantage to obliterate PDP from national power.

Atiku will need to see Tinubu, the maverick, if he plans on ruling Nigeria.

Name one politician in this Republic that can beat Tinubu's record.

I totally second your view but i guess at this juncture,Tinubu should just retain his exalted position of a kingmaker and forget the presidency...

I strongly Believe Osinbanjo will be the next president with a northern VP.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by capitalzero: 9:15am On May 21, 2019
tinubu is likely to become president of nigeria by 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Mraphel: 9:20am On May 21, 2019
NkayStory:

Come,how old are you?..12?
I ask because no way in hell will an adult with a working brain type what you posted up their,therefore i have to leave you to continue playing with "your" phone.till the owner comes back.
You have no point but only insult. I'm part of the igbos that will vote for Southerner even Tinubu. You can keep doing the same thing.

I don't vote for hate.. I vote a credible leaders.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by toggy: 9:21am On May 21, 2019
Another episode of June 12 saga! I pity you.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 9:27am On May 21, 2019
Mraphel:

You know nothing about politics. Should Yoruba have 30% of Igbo's vote, they have won the election
Do they need Igbo votes at all?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by MrFixIt007: 9:33am On May 21, 2019
luvkidtemmy:
Moments stood still on Nigeria twitter as ovation magazine boss and uncle to Davido's baby mama Mr. Delete momodu hinted the public about the face of Nigeria presidential candidate who is also a national leader to the All progressive party

In a photo shared on twitter showing Bola Tinubu in his jihad regalia captioned with an explicit content which may either tell who the next president will be

"Nigeria's next President in 2023? The race has started... Best wishes to one of Nigeria's most influential politicians ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.."

Is this going to be real, what do you think about this move..?

See More Reviews Here: http://9japosh.com/shocking-dele-momodu-reveals-nigeria-next-president-see-who /

I really can't believe only me as in only me saw that "Delete Momodu" lolz. Nor be small delete ooooo. The guy sense of Right Reasoning has really been deleted.

The guy na heavy Nama
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 9:33am On May 21, 2019
Lordknowz:
[s][/s]

Oya stop crying, this is our next president below,
O boy! You are still masturbating over Kanu's cute wife. Go home and help your wife loose weight, cure her eczema and stretch marks and also do away with that acid she applies on her body.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 9:35am On May 21, 2019
MrFixIt007:

I really can't believe only me as in only me saw that "Delete Momodu" lolz. Nor be small delete ooooo. The guy sense of Right Reasoning has really been deleted.

The guy na heavy Nama
Why? Dele has been a long standing friend of tinubu even before the Nadeco days. I love his kind of politics.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by madjune(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2019
Dele the professional ass licker.

Abegi it's too early for you to go to toilet.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 9:38am On May 21, 2019
All of a sudden, metaphysical and his Yoruba demons are salivating over the stench from Dele's butt crack. Just a month ago, he was their no 1 enemy. cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by DonJossydirich(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2019
luvkidtemmy:
Moments stood still on Nigeria twitter as ovation magazine boss and uncle to Davido's baby mama Mr. Delete momodu hinted the public about the face of Nigeria presidential candidate who is also a national leader to the All progressive party

In a photo shared on twitter showing Bola Tinubu in his jihad regalia captioned with an explicit content which may either tell who the next president will be

"Nigeria's next President in 2023? The race has started... Best wishes to one of Nigeria's most influential politicians ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.."

Is this going to be real, what do you think about this move..?

See More Reviews Here: http://9japosh.com/shocking-dele-momodu-reveals-nigeria-next-president-see-who /
Dele Mumudu, a man that talks from the both side of his mouth. #doubleface.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by DonJossydirich(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2019
Mraphel:

You have no point but only insult. I'm part of the igbos that will vote for Southerner even Tinubu. You can keep doing the same thing.

I don't vote for hate.. I vote a credible leaders.
Did you said a credible leader? My friend, Tinubu is not credible and can never be credible. In Nigeria, we speak english without knowing the meaning..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by oyatz(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2019
Please join the 2023 presidential race and we Nairaland Community will campaign for you massively.

majamajic:
so no hope for the future ?
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 10:01am On May 21, 2019
frankyychiji:
Conjectures won't deflect attention from the issue at stake.
Show evidence of your claim or STFU!

If you know who is behind the moniker giving you attention, may be you would make it $1m.
Please the person behind this moniker should please help me. Abeg reason my matter!!
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 10:09am On May 21, 2019
chudez0147:

Please the person behind this moniker should please help me. Abeg reason my matter!!
What's the problem?
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by oyatz(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2019
Your hatred for Tinubu has made you to arrogate too much powers to him.

How did Tinubu hypnotized the Yoruba Nation?

That you think and can boldly write on a public forum that One man hypnotized a whole Nation shows that you are not thinking right.

frankyychiji:
You are still fanning the embers of regional politics. grin

Tinubu's first attempt at asserting a national influence has met with a stiff opposition and if he dares any further, might earn him a brutal opposition.

The mass hypnotism he cast on his Yoruba people is fast waning and I know you saw the wind blowing in the last election.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 21, 2019
frankyychiji:
I'm not denying anything. In his SW enclave, he is Lord and master. On the national stage, it's a different ball game. Besides, Tinubu has too much baggage on his intergrity to even win a presidential primaries in any political party.

Talking of baggage... remind me of Atiku's size? Least we forget he was pdp Presidential flagbearer
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by vince2016(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2019
Vince77:
Tinubu can't be president. Impossible.

Impossible is NOTHING
Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE!!

Always remember that!!!
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by oyatz(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2019
Most Igbos wish that an igboman becomes the President (a noble aspiration, no doubt) but they also believe that they can't win a presidential election for now, so their next best alternative is to support a Northern in 2023 and possibly become a Vice President.

This is the basis of all these their anti-Tinubu posture. It's not as if they hate Tinubu per se but they perceive Tinubu's presidential ambition as a serious threat to their chances of becoming either a President or Vice President in 2023.

Mraphel:

Most Igbos are looking for Kwankwaso, Tambuwal or Atiefku to contest 2023 ekweremadu is not a good idea

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On May 21, 2019
majormofor:

Buhari believed Yar Adua(PDP) rigged the 2007 election
Yardua rigged what? All these small children on Nairaland self.
It was the same Obasanjo that rigged the election
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by DAVE5(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2019
Banter1:
we the youths of this country can make it right. if only we are bold enough to reject them without any form of fear. massive protest day and night all over the country.

If 1000 youth were to stand to fight or oppose, 1,000,000 other youth would sell us out

Bros no hope... we Nigerians are truly lazy, not physically but mentally... we have no idea the power we hold in our number

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by DAVE5(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2019
xtrim1:
Man is planing; God is doing yinmu up there.

I pray this would happen

Looking at the Nigerian situation of things, I’ve lost hope totally in dis country

If only I cld relocate all my family members out of this country... I wld NEVER NEVER look back... any body that mentions the name Nigerian to me would be seriously dealt with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet / Handcuffed Metuh Arrives Kuje Prison (photos) / Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.