Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man (31503 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by Famousbabe(f): 12:49am On May 21, 2019
Nigerian man Cries Out After His Woman Took His 3 Kids To Germany and Declared Single Mother To Benefit Social Welfare Money.

A man based in Spain says his woman took their 3 children who all have Spanish passports and left for Germany where she declared that she's a single mother to enjoy some benefits.

The man said he's capable of taking care of his kids and that the world should hear it and bring back his kids to him. He called the woman Princess Joseph Egbineyine.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/man-cries-out-as-his-woman-takes-his-3.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by Famousbabe(f): 1:09am On May 21, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by majamajic(m): 1:14am On May 21, 2019
I dedicate this FTC to all the scammers here on NL , especially bet9ja scammers, pls make una allow us enjoy this forum , we are too old for all these, I met a man last 2 weeks inside bus , he was going through NL with his phone, and he is almost 60 yrs of age. the guy that is posting sex positions I don't know what I will tell u.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by Easybela(f): 1:23am On May 21, 2019
undecided you self declare yourself single where you are,life goes on!!!

U can't kiiii ya self bc of a woman.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by christm386: 2:23am On May 21, 2019
women, you can't even trust your won wife angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by Darksider131: 9:00am On May 21, 2019
This one looks like wife beater, see his lips undecided

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by noble2faith(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2019
nA WA OOOO shocked
Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by havilah050: 9:00am On May 21, 2019
Ok
Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by Athena4: 9:01am On May 21, 2019
Your face alone go chase woman.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by Filmislife: 9:01am On May 21, 2019
Edo state. Na dem

6 Likes

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by solpat(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2019
What do you us to do now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by ifyalways(f): 9:01am On May 21, 2019
And he cant use the law over there to fight his cause if his side of the story is true?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by Pavore9: 9:01am On May 21, 2019
His lips...... cheesy cheesy

He should go to Munich to fight for his children, is he scared of those people in Munich he was calling out?

4 Likes

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by Esomchi800(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2019
Okay
Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by sotall(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2019
grin grin
Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by davibid: 9:01am On May 21, 2019
E
Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by anonimi: 9:01am On May 21, 2019
Darksider131:
This one looks like wife beater, see his lips undecided

Are you a seer abi na which kain thing be this

4 Likes

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by bestman09(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2019
Probably not legally married, that's why he is shouting.

My woman kee you there.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by Athena4: 9:01am On May 21, 2019
Your face alone go chase woman.Guy looks...shady.Notice that he says "My woman" not "My Wife".

8 Likes

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by Nobody: 9:02am On May 21, 2019
Suffer no dey tire you?
Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by Rexnegro(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2019
just imagine if it's true
Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by Lordknowz: 9:03am On May 21, 2019
Nah dia way. Since she's not going to kill em kids.. Carry on bro!!
Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by Preshy561(f): 9:03am On May 21, 2019
Chain smoker.

He has smoked the woman and her children away.

8 Likes

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by metroid(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2019
The lady with 3 kids that was deported from Germany last week could be his wife and kids

14 Likes

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by Jamoozy: 9:04am On May 21, 2019
Which one is 'my woman ' na? Is it your wife or girlfriend or mistress or landlady or sister? Me I don't understand o.

8 Likes

Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by tydi(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2019
grin

I advise you declare yourself chairman of single father too... Iz that not a simple stuff

Someone should pls help me with that falz picture
Re: My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man by Lordknowz: 9:05am On May 21, 2019
[s]
Preshy561:
Chain smoker.

He has smoked the woman and her children away.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship / Fear No More / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.