Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

The Mortuary Man (A True Life Story Of A Nigerian Graduate) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Mortuary Man (A True Life Story Of A Nigerian Graduate) (348 Views)

Mortuary Caught Fire In Benue, Corpses Burnt Beyond Recognition (Pictures) / Imo Chief Anyiego Comes Back To Life After A Day In The Mortuary (Photos, Video) / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mortuary Man (A True Life Story Of A Nigerian Graduate) by Donchybyke: 1:54am On May 21, 2019
My name is Nii Dromo Steven, a graduate but unemployed in my late 20’s. Since my national service to the nation every reputable company and organisation has received either one or two application letters from me, I have undergone hundreds of job interviews that my face was a known face to many interviewers. In most of my interviews it was either I was over qualified or the job description was below my standard for me to be employed. Some of the people I helped in the university are gainfully employed whiles others married and raising their family to a better standard, for me my story has always different. I had searched myself thoroughly to see if there was something about me that has rendered me jobless for this long period but I have never gotten any concrete answer to that.

Day in day out my life was becoming unbearable and a hell, I had also vowed never to use foul means to get money as my fellow youths were engaging themselves in now even though sometimes the edge comes to me so strong that on several occasions I had left the house to some shrines and mallams but half way through I back out of that move or idea. I stopped attending church because I realised even the church was not having compassion for the poor and the needy, you might ask why am saying this but come to think of this, why should I pay a “Consultation fee” before I see the man of God for spiritual direction? Some of this so called men of God having been robbing people with the quotation “thou shall not come to the house of God empty handed”, so I ask myself what happens to those who truly don’t have money in their pockets? Does it mean such people don’t have to come to the house of the Lord because we don’t have such requirements?

Meanwhile the current economy of the country is so bad that most of the private companies are even laying off some of their current workers and the government sector is also choked that the “WHO YOU KNOW SYSTEM” has taken over. I weep a lot anytime this [READ MORE]...https://infoglobemedia.com/the-mortuary-man/

(1) (Reply)

Eating Vegetables Every Day For A Week Will Do This To Your Body / How Boy Fed His Mother Marijuana As Green Tea / Uterine Fibroid: Natural Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.