Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand (10937 Views)

Governor Adeleke: I Went To Thailand To Rest, Check My Medicals / Buhari Sacks Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah, NDLEA Chairman / Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2019
Northerners are really holding in us back in all ramifications

Its only a matter of time we shall legalize marijuana in some states. Afterall the northerners ban alcohol and destroy alcohol despite benefitting from it
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:29pm On May 21, 2019
germanized:
I really don't see anything bad in Akeredolu's idea... If the marijuana farm is under NDLEA supervision and its strictly for export purposes, I think it should be encouraged. Even cocaine is used in medicine, I really don't see the fuss over it... undecided

Nigerians are holier than thou stupid hypocrites

Marijuana is now a billion dollar industry

The sale of marijuana will not breed junkies. With or without the ineffective law people are smoking weed daily anyhow. Even our armed forces smoke weed

Marijuana and its benefits should be enhanced for econimic growth
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by Mynightmare: 12:58pm On May 21, 2019
post=78583409:
2 sides to this igbo issue
the dead meat griller � �
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by pavoda: 12:58pm On May 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin okay translate again
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:08pm On May 21, 2019
Mynightmare:
the dead meat griller � �
Your nighmare in life! cheesy wink grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by Chinashopping84: 1:17pm On May 21, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by Awaja(m): 2:04pm On May 21, 2019
Akeredolu na skonk guy
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by Odoogu(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2019
hopexter:
How can you destroy a 3,900 hectares of cannabis sativa plantation knowing fully well the medicinal and economic value of it. This is complete ignorance angry

my question be say, how them take destroy am?
but I sure say then no light am up, cos if Na that... ���
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by hopexter(m): 2:54pm On May 21, 2019
Odoogu:

my question be say, how them take destroy am?
but I sure say then no light am up, cos if Na that... ���

Confiscated or light up, all is not right, just imagine the player's lose. sad
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by Odoogu(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2019
hopexter:

Confiscated or light up, all is not right, just imagine the player's lose. sad

I agree with you.. but me am more concerned about how they go about destroying the plant.
if them burn all that stuff up for that farm, how high them people for the area go dey?
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by hopexter(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2019
Odoogu:

I agree with you.. but me am more concerned about how they go about destroying the plant.
if them burn all that stuff up for that farm, how high them people for the area go dey?

Such illegal farmlands are usually hidden far way in the forest from nearby communities to avoid report, but at the end there's always a hungry whistle blower wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by Odoogu(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2019
hopexter:

Such illegal farmlands are usually hidden far way in the forest from nearby communities to avoid report, but at the end their always a hungry whistle blower wink

everybody na jonzer in this country aswear grin
hopexter:

Such illegal farmlands are usually hidden far way in the forest from nearby communities to avoid report, but at the end their always a hungry whistle blower wink

everybody na jonzer in this country aswear
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by hopexter(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2019
Odoogu:

everybody na jonzer in this country aswear grin

everybody na jonzer in this country aswear

Wetin man go do smiley
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by freemi(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2019
dheaven:
You are saying almost the same thing Mr. Man.
lols I swear
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by Jttt: 3:38pm On May 21, 2019
U mean nw,our governor dey lie abi
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by Mynightmare: 4:37pm On May 21, 2019
post=78584710:

Your nighmare in life! cheesy wink grin
you feeling it already ,bunsu grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by Legendguru: 5:48pm On May 21, 2019
hmmm
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by Lovelive: 5:58pm On May 21, 2019
Chai
Shey dis man understand his own grammar sha.
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:57pm On May 21, 2019
I can understand if the Government is scared of marijuana... become the basic are not in place.

But this can managed and monitored if truly it just for exports... Yes we are scared of every.. and some times the attitudes of those in government is responsible for the monsters we are breeding.. see the north east and west... now in Kastina...

If the necessary steps were taken to handle this..

i believe the youth wont be bandits bombers and all..

Now u are scared of development and achievement... They can start it on a small size first and montor it...

Until.. Oil will out use it gains...... then and then.
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by Shayooluwah(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
So why was this shameless liar pictured admiring a cbd oil extractor.

This na person papa wey dey blow lie like Lai Moh'd. Nigerian elders no get shame they just lie anyhow.
As much as I don't have any problem with cannabis, bros no dey talk wetin you no know. That's a high performance liquid chromatography machine. Not a CBD oil extractor. Let's be guided.
Re: NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand by Nobody: 12:20am On May 23, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Nigerians are holier than thou stupid hypocrites

Marijuana is now a billion dollar industry

The sale of marijuana will not breed junkies. With or without the ineffective law people are smoking weed daily anyhow. Even our armed forces smoke weed

Marijuana and its benefits should be enhanced for econimic growth

The hypocrisy is too much bro. Well said!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crack Among PDP Senators Over Plan To Alter Minority Leadership Posts / Governor Uzodinma Approves 13-Month Salary For Workers / Strange Death Of Nigeria's Oldest Man *this Man,160, Never Took Photograph In His Life Time. He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.