Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

The Real Cause Of Multiple Death In The Entertainment Industry... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Cause Of Multiple Death In The Entertainment Industry... (203 Views)

The Real Cause Of Chukwuemeka Akachi, UNN Student Death. *my Opinion * / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Cause Of Multiple Death In The Entertainment Industry... by wasol: 6:56am On May 21, 2019
THE REAL CAUSE OF MULTIPLE DEATH IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY...
Published: 3rd June, 2014.
By Missionary' John-Sogbete Princewill.

[25] THE ORIGINAL MASTER PLAN OF GOD
We put everyone there to work and be rewarded appropriately and at the right time and seasons of heaven, be blessed, in the garden-farm
(earth) , and be fruitful and to multiply and also to replenish the earth, (being the garden-farm) and just as Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Boaz, Job, Daniel and the rest, who worked with a perfect heart; GOD wants you to become great, subdue and dominate in your territory, district, section or department. But today, the workers MY FATHER (THE LORD GOD) intend to make great through the works HE (GOD), had assigned to each of them, and are just roaming and sitting idle while their works are lying there undone. The workers, through the effects of the Adamic fruit, and their refusal to purge and clear themselves, are always stocked into worldly pleasures and in unofficial positions therefore, never had time to find out where they are allocated to work. As a result, most of them only stray and attach themselves to where they are meagerly paid and most times, even been maltreated because, that wasn’t their rightful place. Some of the people, who had been able to locate their Divinely assigned offices or portions, had allowed the spirit of covetousness, envy and jealousy to lead them into believing in their hearts that, those working in the treasury and accounting department and related sections or locations, are more at advantage than others, therefore, they murmured and abandoned their works and attached themselves to other places or offices not divinely appointed for them, and when mistreated, they accuse others, forgetting that I am the great rewarder and rewards not according to the location, department or background, but the amount of work given, the sincerity of such worker and their level of accomplishment, in its true measure considering the gifts and talents, vested on such people for I know every man’s works and their daily records are all before me (JESUS CHRIST). But my soul shall never be at peace with those who use my deposits (gifts/talents/resources) for themselves and not to my glory, neither would I be happy with those who have taken my name (JESUS CHRIST) and WORD for granted but rather, use my gifts and resources at their disposals to take the hearts of my people away from ME, while promoting worldliness and carnality. Therefore I shall continue to visit the entertainment department in my fury until my gifts and resources are withdrawn from insultive children, even my very social contract which I freely signed with every living soul (life) would I continue to cancel and withdraw from unrepentant children of mockery.
Source.
For more details, visit;
www.messengerjspee..com/2014/06/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You? / Freedom To Serve / Difference Between Call And Career!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.