Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To Ikadanland, And Its Cohorts - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To Ikadanland, And Its Cohorts (317 Views)

Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off / Idjerhe Kingship : Community Rejects Impostor King, Slaps 20 Year Ban On Cohorts / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To Whom It May Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To Ikadanland, And Its Cohorts by TheIkoro(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2019
Did thou finally drop Tupac, after more than five shots?

And art thou still trying to drop Ikoro Iyineleda, after.......

HIV/AIDS?

cancer?

leprosy?

the "agabagebes" of Psychiatry?

the mansion of the destitute?

the travails of the fatherless?

plundering to the extent of being despoiled of that which I had (like unto kidney and testicles) and that which I would have had (like unto how many degrees; be it of academia, or whatnot?), that which I am (was it truly only a "certificate" that thou saw?) and that which I would have been ("We have gotten everything you would have gotten." Just quoting you, slowpoke!)?

fake products to the extent of being served blood as stew, and meals that has others puke, and drinks meant to justify the diagnosis of the "agabagebes," and fake membership of organisations that has thee able to justify thy utterly merciless scourging of the weak and the defenceless - under the pretence of his being mighty, and a forte?

the insults of those who insult his Creator?

and more?

and worse?

to the extent where thou art now striving to concoct for him an "accident" like unto that with which thou slew both Segun and Wole Awolowo?

Or art thou just trying to - as usual - insolently brag of how thou can thereby kill?

Pele, were. Rail and brag from here to Heaven and to earth and to everywhere else in all that is creation.

I fear He only that is able to destroy both my body and my soul - and definitely not thou that can threaten my body only, and that can even more definitely not kill it.

Do put an end to the futility of thy plots and conspiracies. That thou has spent over two decades weaving such plots in all its entirety proves that the word "slowpoke" is an under-statement of that which thou all art.

Do put an end to thy threats. Or just make sure thou appends thy signature to my death. And then see the type of Death thou wilt then most definitely die.

Obviously, thou has as of yet absolutely no inkling of the type of Death it is.

- Kill Gates (21st of May, 2019).

(1) (Reply)

Trending Advice To A Woman Whose Husband Is Cheating, Body Shaming Her- Kennygee / Let's Stop Driving Against Traffic In Lagos. / It's Rather Challenging Trying 2 "Civilize" Nigerians, I Don't Think I Can Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.