Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving (56491 Views)

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by wunmi590(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2019
tongue
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by jaksmillioniar: 1:26pm On May 21, 2019
Erolow:
Wow..... I never knew money could decay.
See signature below for free training in Digital Marketing
u sound matured dear
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by tillaman(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2019
ITbomb:
3 years?

E too much nah

Me just 5 months, see as I dey eye my piggy after finishing my salary
5 months you try o!
Me I nor fit wait oo
It doesn’t work for every one o
I once tried it and last last Satan took over oo I no know when I comot 500 countless times with one special broom stick grin
My brother gave up on me the day we were supposed to open the thing
He had roughly 90k in his own
My own no reach 7k

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by cr7lomo: 1:29pm On May 21, 2019
ITbomb:
3 years?

E too much nah

Me just 5 months, see as I dey eye my piggy after finishing my salary

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by TENHEU22(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2019
Next time he should put a bag of silicon inside to be absorbing the moisture.
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by doublecross(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2019
This story is false. the nigerian notes can not decay within a very short span of 3 years. i can't believe nigerians are so gullible to accept whatever they see on the internet. all these nairalanders sef.......i dont think they saw the 4 walls of primary school
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by Bobbybrwon(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2019
christm386:
picture of the decayed money, what will someone not see in this country, u save again na wahala, it's only nigerian currency that can decay, i ve saved one dollar my uncle gave me in 2014 when i got admission, it is still in my wallet till today, and still as fresh as new, am planning to give it to my uncle's son during his own matriculation grin grin

Because u didn't keep it where water can touch and destroy it... He might have kept it where the base can get soaked ..by that the money will decay
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by doublecross(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2019
tillaman:
5 months you try o!
Me I nor fit wait oo
It doesn’t work for every one o
I once tried it and last last Satan took over oo I no know when I comot 500 countless times with one special broom stick grin
My brother gave up on me the day we were supposed to open the thing
He had roughly 90k in his own
My own no reach 7k
2 illiterates
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by Mariangeles(f): 1:34pm On May 21, 2019
It can grow mould but to decay ?
Naaaaaaaaaah !

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by Gkemz: 1:36pm On May 21, 2019
chiommy123:
Can't C.B.N be of help here

Wetin concern CBN with someone who refused to deposit his savings in the bank. If the money was deposited in the bank would this had happened?
Though i don't blame anyone who refuses to deposit his/her savings in the bank because of bank charges and fear of cyber/electronic fraudsters.
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by unclesoyo: 1:41pm On May 21, 2019
I hate Africa and I am not happy with my dad

Use Wema ALAT, Use Piggy Bank App...who puts money in KOLO

i save N1,000 daily in my Wema ALAT account..they just deduct it direct from my account

damn

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by tillaman(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2019
doublecross:
2 illiterates
swerve
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by Heyzee5: 1:48pm On May 21, 2019
christm386:
picture of the decayed money, what will someone not see in this country, u save again na wahala, it's only nigerian currency that can decay, i ve saved one dollar my uncle gave me in 2014 when i got admission, it is still in my wallet till today, and still as fresh as new, am planning to give it to my uncle's son during his own matriculation grin grin
Lol grin grin.....wicked soul grin grin grin
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by Lovelyn451(f): 1:49pm On May 21, 2019
It happens mostly in cold regions, the money start developing mucous, just like keeping quality leather shoes in a cold place for a long time, he should'nt have kept it on d floor, or always bring it to d sun..
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by asalimpo(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2019
dominique:
Pics of the rotten money?

I doubt the authenticity of this story. I still have the piggybank me and my sister used for saving when we were in JSS back in the 90s. The old-school N50, N20, N10 and N5 are still in good condition though can no longer be spent. The fibre used in making currency notes is not one that can deteriorate within 3 short years. Except some insect chewed on the notes, I don't believe this story.
you r right. The story seems fishy. Except for extreme sh*tuations,money shouldnt decay after such a short time.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by marydgkbaby(f): 1:56pm On May 21, 2019
christm386:

you no well at all. Lool
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by Ashleyzosh(f): 1:59pm On May 21, 2019
olumaxi:
This is what happens when u save blood money

Exactly what came to my mind, hohohoho

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by asalimpo(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2019
hopexter:
His house must be very moist to have his money decayed just imagi e the smell of those notes undecided
ironic. The smell of money is metaphorically the sweetest darn thing.

Show me the money is challenging catchphrase.
raw cash - is d highest standard in trade.
This fellow meets all three but is still in decline
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by lexy2014: 2:03pm On May 21, 2019
Amagite3:
A man broke his piggy bank, only to discover that all the monies have decayed in Mushin, Lagos.

According to IB9JA, he has been saving for 3 years now. Watch the video below...

Watch video of the decayed notes here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/after-3-years-of-saving-nigerian-man-finds-decayed-monies-in-his-piggy-bank.html

Y did d bank collect 25k of d guys money? Were did d bank c d guy and his money? I thought it was his piggybank?
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by Jefe1(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2019
christm386:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by iamademola(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2019
Look well.. this money doesn't look decay.

Unless they are not showing us the actual decayed money.
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by dalass(f): 2:15pm On May 21, 2019
christm386:
You're funny... cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 21, 2019
chiommy123:
Can't C.B.N be of help here
Exactly. CBN needs to step in here. Did the man do a bad thing by saving?
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by Femeto: 2:22pm On May 21, 2019
Fake notes.
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by Emyjeze(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2019
Everything in this buhari regime is just somehow...... Save mine for 6months (june-dec), opened it jan this year and most of it is already decayed. One touch and its melting
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by Artie84: 2:31pm On May 21, 2019
Toyota Corolla 2005 for hire purchase!!

If you are trustworthy, live in Lagos, have two people who work with reputable organisations in Lagos to guarantee you and you are interested in this offer. Please contact 09054646048.
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by AgentGoat: 2:35pm On May 21, 2019
christm386:

Why you wan give him?
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by Davisk11(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2019
bring the decayed money to kano and thank me later.
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by Unlimited22: 2:49pm On May 21, 2019
christm386:
Bros na wa o grin
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by hopexter(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2019
asalimpo:

ironic. The smell of money is metaphorically the sweetest darn thing.

Show me the money is challenging catchphrase.
raw cash - is d highest standard in trade.
This fellow meets all three but is still in decline

Those who count the money won't accept the smell to be the sweetest thing or else there wouldn't be any need covering up their noses sad

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by salusworth(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2019
All he had to do was to put some silica gel that does with new shoes. Shikena
Re: Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving by Isoduwa(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2019
christm386:

Menh this nigga is old enough to build a snowman ⛄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy / Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.