Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Sniper: Another Victim Of Suicide After A Post Of Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sniper: Another Victim Of Suicide After A Post Of Facebook (591 Views)

Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / Third Mainland Bridge: A Favourite Location For Acts Of Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sniper: Another Victim Of Suicide After A Post Of Facebook by Innobee99(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2019
A young man simply known on facebook as Itz Eldersne has taken his own life with the popular insecticide (Sniper) after dropping a suicidal message on facebook.
The painful part of it was that people took the message as a mere joke as many made mockery of him in the comment section on the post.
His friend Abraham Jethro decleard the said guy dead in the early hours of today. And from the write up as shared by Jethro, I guess it was a break up scenerio between the victim and the fiancee.

Depression is real, don't take it for granted.
But nothing is worth dying for.... Rest in peace

Re: Sniper: Another Victim Of Suicide After A Post Of Facebook by Innobee99(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2019
If for example I killed Someone and the penalty is death, Guy I will wait for that death to come rather than killing myself before the death comes.... RIP

(1) (Reply)

Four Teenagers Who Stabbed 16-year-old Boy Sent To Jail Totaling 71 Years (pic) / Horror In The Kidnappers' Den / SARS Storms Gateway Polytechnic Isara To Arrest Yahoo Boys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.