Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Some Interesting Novels That You Might Want To Read? Best Romance To Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Interesting Novels That You Might Want To Read? Best Romance To Read (397 Views)

Romance To Death, Happening Right Now / Change 'romance' To 'We Hate Women'. / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Just Romance To Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Interesting Novels That You Might Want To Read? Best Romance To Read by AnyBooks: 12:42pm On May 21, 2019
If you would like to learn English or you like to read novels, you may like these three novels.

1. The Contract

Brief introduction: A tyrant by day, a playboy by night. That is the reputation that precedes Richard VanRyan. He lives life the way he wants, no concern for the opinion of others. He cares for no one, is completely unrepentant, and he has no desire to change his ways.

Katharine Elliott works under Richard as his PA. She despises him and his questionable ethics, but endures all the garbage he sends her way, because she needs the job. Her end goal is far more important than the daily abuse and demands she tolerates from her nasty tyrant of a boss.

Until the day, he asks her for something she never expected. A new role with a personal contract — fiancée instead of PA.

What happens when two people who loathe each other, have to live together and act as though they are madly in love?

how to find this book: go to google play store and search[b] AnyBooks [/b]

2. Perfectly Toxic
Brief introduction:
New life. New job. New home. New goals...
I vowed to make drastic changes and to never fall back into old habits. But then Ethan Noles showed up and blew all my good intentions to hell. I should have stayed away. I shouldn't have played his game.
But I did.
Now I just hope I don't regret it.

ETHAN Bella is the type of girl you can't help but chase, because she doesn't want to be caught. I came back ready to live and enjoy life. Not to get tethered to a girl. But... shit happens. Bella happens. And everything I thought I wanted slowly changes.

How to find this ebook, yes, you can also read it for free on AnyBooks

3. His Virgin: A Bad Boy Billionaire Romance
Brief introduction:
Everything has a price. Including her virginity. I’m Caine Foster. You know my name. I own this city. I keep strict control of all my relationships. I always have the upper hand—in business and pleasure. So when a sweet little thing defies me, it pisses me off. It makes me want to dominate her, bend her to my will, make her beg for my c*ck. I want to turn that angry fire in her green eyes into sweet submission.
I make her an offer. She spends thirty days with me, and I solve her money problems. No mess, no drama, no questions. Just my filthy money for her pure innocence. But she’s more than I bargained for. I have a new addiction, and her name is Daisy. My dirty little flower. I’m never letting her go now, contracts are damned.

How to read this book, also you can go to google play and search AnyBooks for more free and great novels.
PS, there are love stories, are not suitable for children.

And if you would like to improve your English, you can also use this wonderful reading app, as there is a build-in English to English translator. Thank me later or if you want the link just message me.

(1) (Reply)

Help! He Has Gone To Boil Hot Water? He Cought Her Red-handed. / Please Do Frequently Contacted Numbers Delete On Their Own? / 5 Unbeatable Tips For Approaching Someone You’re Attracted To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.