Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham (42615 Views)

Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ / Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Daewang: 7:34pm On May 21, 2019
Elemosho478:

Yoruba still hold the highest political office in UK, they are in the parliament and house of Lords.

But well you would not be satisfy until you bash Yoruba lol. We are still your master

Which yorubas are in parliament? Please don't make me laugh. The highest black in the UK parliament is Chuka Umunna an Igbo who is predicted to be the first black prime Minister of the UK. Afonjas will always remain slaves under the feet of the glorious Igbo race.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Daewang: 7:35pm On May 21, 2019
Frankdoz29:
you know Yoruba's are naturally lazy, you can't compare them with industrious and overzealous Igbo's.

That is true my brother.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Afonja007: 7:39pm On May 21, 2019
What they refuse to give igbo people in Nigeria they are getting it outside Nigeria, how igbo people manage to reach this stage stil baffles me,the people that were giving only 20 pounce by gowon all their properties seized some distroyed how they manage to send their children to school without goverment help is unbelievable

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by SarakiBukola: 7:40pm On May 21, 2019
Daewang:

Daewang to his parents:
God punish your bastard prostitute mother and your useless dog of a father.
Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by SarakiBukola: 7:41pm On May 21, 2019
ngadaAwo:
angry

My good friend ...Kebbi Sheikh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by duncun: 7:47pm On May 21, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Elemosho478: 7:50pm On May 21, 2019
Daewang:

Which yorubas are in parliament? Please don't make me laugh. The highest black in the UK parliament is Chuka Umunna an Igbo who is predicted to be the first black prime Minister of the UK. Afonjas will always remain slaves under the feet of the glorious Igbo race.

Talk is cheap lol grin

2 Yoruba are in the upper parliament in UK

The UK house of Lords

Baronness Omolola Young

Baron Adebowale

Yoruba are still in lower parliament in UK too

Chill and relax, Yoruba are still your master grin

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by zoedew: 7:51pm On May 21, 2019
And here there is no community policing in place! IGP In ABUJA who is getting leaner by the day because of overwork runs the show alone!
Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Elemosho478: 7:52pm On May 21, 2019
Daewang:

My brother I wonder o. Despite squeezing themselves like sardines in The Uk especially in Peckham I've still not seen anything meaningful from their useless and unproductive population there.

You will just have heart attack on Yoruba matter grin

Empty Barrel make the loudest noise

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Elemosho478: 7:55pm On May 21, 2019
Frankdoz29:
you know Yoruba's are naturally lazy, you can't compare them with industrious and overzealous Igbo's.

Everything is not by making noise

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by BeautifulMind2: 8:04pm On May 21, 2019
Elemosho478:

Otondo

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by BeautifulMind2: 8:10pm On May 21, 2019
Elemosho478:

Igbos are your masters

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by advocate666: 8:19pm On May 21, 2019
JuanDeDios:

You call black people monkey - something I thought only vile white racists do. Then you talk of "dirty African savages". And you sound Nigerian. Black. Something is not right. The more I read the more I'm convinced the average IQ of Nairaland is around 52, no offence meant to the intelligent Nairalanders.

I think he praised those carved faces because even chimps don't drink hydraulic.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Elemosho478: 8:22pm On May 21, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Igbos are your masters

we have 2 Yoruba in House of Lords

We have Yoruba in the Parliament, Yoruba is the Master here and we will always be your master

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by advocate666: 8:23pm On May 21, 2019
tunize:
una too like tribalism for here wat diff does it make Ibo,yoruba, bini, hausa, efik e.t.c. we're all one

Tufiakwa! Who is one with you?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Baroba(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2019
Congrats to her, can you imagine this lady attaining such heights in the contraption called Nigeria..Na Aboki Get everything..sad..
Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by jaxxy(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2019
McSpeedy04:
Let's ask ourselves why is it that Nigerians thrive more when they're outside Nigeria.

Nigeria has no value for good people and brilliant minds. They like and hail the semi or stark illiterates, ex convicts, yahoo boys, billionaires with unknown wealth source, convicted drug dealers and shady characters/elements.
Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by dokyOloye: 8:43pm On May 21, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:
Igbo pple are very fun of weeping up this ethnic and tribal sentiments anytime someone from their tribe does or achieves something positive. They don't always want to associate with Nigeria whenever that happens, but each time pple from their tribe is caught engaging in crime they'll want the country to see them as Nigerians and not just Igbo pple.
Nawa oo 4 some pple.
If Micheal Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale get caught mining skull of Lee Rigby in d UK,should we refer to them as Nigerians or Yoruba ppl?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by mercyville: 8:44pm On May 21, 2019
Daewang:

My brother I wonder o. Despite squeezing themselves like sardines in The Uk especially in Peckham I've still not seen anything meaningful from their useless and unproductive population there.
Yorubas are busy conquering the world wink

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Amumaigwe: 8:45pm On May 21, 2019
SarakiBukola:

I am seriously amused at just how pathetic and miserable your life is grin grin grin

We are enjoying the show. Please carry on

Just know your stupidity is making the Nairaland owner, a Yoruba man richergrin

You are here boasting about owning Nairaland while Igbos are taking over England.

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Ikinternational: 8:48pm On May 21, 2019
Firgemachar:
Congrats and goodluck to her.
All the same, we won't entertain Igbos in Lagos politics. If they like, they should become U.S. president... grin

That's fine...but you should also feel the same about their TAXES. They can't be citizens only when it's convenient.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Elemosho478: 8:48pm On May 21, 2019
Amumaigwe:

You are here boasting about owning Nairaland while Igbos are taking over England.

Taking over England because of some few political post? You guys Sha
Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by mercyville: 8:51pm On May 21, 2019
Elemosho478:

We have Yoruba in the Parliament, Yoruba is the Master here and we will always be your master

How will Dirty pungent Osus like these be masters to even the lowest of human beings grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by BeautifulMind2: 8:54pm On May 21, 2019
Elemosho478:

Igbo in the House of Lords, three Igbos in UK Parliament, three Mayors and one Sheriff, who is the master

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Elemosho478: 8:55pm On May 21, 2019
mercyville:

How will Dirty pungent Osus like these be masters to even the lowest of human beings grin

I wonder oh

I wonder how any political office in UK is of benefit to anyone in Nigeria.

Imagine these dirty Okoro claiming Master cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Elemosho478: 8:59pm On May 21, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Igbo in the House of Lords, three Igbos in UK Parliament, three Mayors and one Sheriff, who is the master

Yoruba is still the master, 2 Yoruba in House of Lords and Yoruba in parliament. That's the only meaningful political office and we hold it
Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 21, 2019
Firgemachar:
Congrats and goodluck to her.
All the same, we won't entertain Igbos in Lagos politics. If they like, they should become U.S. president... grin

I thought you said yorubas are better than Igbos in everything?

We don't need to politick in your Lagos that is colonized by a brown-toothed mouth odor Tout-in-Chief! The only Igbo politicking in Lagos (Joe Igbokwe) is already behaving like a mad man and has been disowned by even his kinsmen.

So stop crying like Adisa Bunmi grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Lovelyn451(f): 9:01pm On May 21, 2019
Rhesusmonkey:

The statement "igbo amaka" is uncalled for but lemme quickly say this.
Nne imaka!
lol...idi funny..thank you
Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Firgemachar: 9:02pm On May 21, 2019
prince3009:

I thought you said yorubas are better than Igbos in everything?

We don't need to politick in your Lagos that is colonized by a brown-toothed mouth odor Tout-in-Chief! The only Igbo politicking in Lagos (Joe Igbokwe) is already behaving like a mad man and has been disowned by even his kinsmen.

So stop crying like Adisa Bunmi grin grin

Igbos are 'better' than Britons as there are no Britons holding political positions in Nigeria abi... grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Amumaigwe: 9:04pm On May 21, 2019
Elemosho478:

Taking over England because of some few political post? You guys Sha

They is not appointments but elections: which is the only tool for taking over any government, and by extension any country.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by DabuIIIT: 9:04pm On May 21, 2019
Igbo Amaka

Meanwhile,what's the latest concerning that tiff tiff monkey wey see herself for London Conehead that was recalled??

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Remembers Her Late Father-in-law With Cute Throwback Pictures / Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode After Court Today / Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.