Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham (42679 Views)

Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ / Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by NkayStory(f): 10:47pm On May 22, 2019
prince3009:

I thought you said yorubas are better than Igbos in everything?

We don't need to politick in your Lagos that is colonized by a brown-toothed mouth odor Tout-in-Chief! The only Igbo politicking in Lagos (Joe Igbokwe) is already behaving like a mad man and has been disowned by even his kinsmen.

So stop crying like Adisa Bunmi grin grin

grin grin cheesy..Damn,that was gangster!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by mercyville: 8:27am On May 23, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

OTONDO grin view

IGBO NAMES

https://maternitynest.com/nigerian-baby-names-igbo-names-boys/
Anybody can write anything.Didn't you find someone to write that Igbos are the most intelligent blacks even when everybody knows that you are one of the dumbest blacks with evidences of course: Igbos learnt how to wear clothes in 1921.Igbos were taking as slaves by minority Ijaw people. Igbos did not build empire. Igbos ate people. Ajayi Crowther,a Yoruba man,taught Igbos how to read etc.
grin

I just like the way you are sweating to steal Okpanam,a few people of 700,000.
Thank God for the internet,Okpanam people have a forum.
I argued with you based on what I saw on their Forum affirming that they are either Igala,Bini,Olukumi etc You can go to their forum and read their views.The King or leader will always align with a bigger tribe for benefits like Egun to Yoruba.I bet Igbos have gone to beg Oliseh to rescind his assertion that he is not Igbo.Stop forcing people to be Igbos.Thief.
I have defeated and proven that Okpanam are not Igbos by taking you to their midst.Go to their forum and tell them they are Igbos.

https://okpmountaincity..com/2011/04/brief-history-of-okpanam.html?m=1
Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by duncun: 2:07pm On May 23, 2019
Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by booksrite(f): 3:51am On Jun 29, 2019
..Damn,that was gangster!

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Orubebe Tried To Stop - Pics / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald / Rotimi Akeredolu Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.