Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham (42676 Views)

Presidency Withdraws Statement On Tinubu As First African Leader To Ring NASDAQ / Pantami Emerges First African Fellow Of CIISec / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Elemosho478: 9:06pm On May 21, 2019
prince3009:

I thought you said yorubas are better than Igbos in everything?

We don't need to politick in your Lagos that is colonized by a brown-toothed mouth odor Tout-in-Chief! The only Igbo politicking in Lagos (Joe Igbokwe) is already behaving like a mad man and has been disowned by even his kinsmen.

So stop crying like Adisa Bunmi grin grin

Yes Yoruba are better than Igbo in everything, and you can jump into the Lagoon if you want to

You don't need to politick in Lagos, so why are you crying and weeping?

Too much hyping for all these kwashiorkor men grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 21, 2019
Elemosho478:

Yoruba is still the master, 2 Yoruba in House of Lords and Yoruba in parliament. That's the only meaningful political office and we hold it

mercyville:

How will Dirty pungent Osus like these be masters to even the lowest of human beings grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by mercyville: 9:10pm On May 21, 2019
Elemosho478:

I wonder oh

I wonder how any political office in UK is of benefit to anyone in Nigeria.

Imagine these dirty Okoro claiming Master cheesy
The most insulting thing about these cannibals is if they want to mention you at all,they do that with insults and they are negativity personified. grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 21, 2019
Firgemachar:

Igbos are 'better' than Britons as there are no Britons holding political positions in Nigeria abi... grin

Weak punch line! Try again!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Elemosho478: 9:11pm On May 21, 2019
prince3009:

It obviously pained you, grin

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by tunize(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2019
advocate666:

Tufiakwa! Who is one with you?
everybody is one bro....me and you na one.
Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by BeautifulMind2: 9:12pm On May 21, 2019
mercyville:
Yorubas are busy conquering the world wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 21, 2019
Elemosho478:

It obviously pained you, grin

grin grin grin

You are the one in sifia pains! Who is that on the picture you posted below? An omoluabeast like you? Cos I see omoluabeast favorite conquest (skulls) all around him

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Elemosho478: 9:16pm On May 21, 2019
prince3009:

grin grin grin

You are the one in sifia pains! Who is that on the picture you posted below? An omoluabeast like you? Cos I see omoluabeast favorite conquest (skulls) all around him

cheesy cheesy

That your beloved brother in Okija

So much hyping for these people

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by mercyville: 9:16pm On May 21, 2019
prince3009:

We don't drag negativities with Okija take aways. grin

Your names,I am sure will be in the ritualists register,so also your kith and kin.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Elemosho478: 9:18pm On May 21, 2019
mercyville:
The most insulting thing about these cannibals is if they want to mention you at all,they do that with insults and they are negativity personified. grin

I can't believe these people are now bragging today.

So much hyping for these kind of people grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Firgemachar: 9:19pm On May 21, 2019
prince3009:

Weak punch line! Try again!! grin grin

It was an uppercut... grin Only a slave celebrates such trivial 'victories'.

Americans, Chinese and other foreign interests in Nigeria are 'inferior' to Igbos because they don't hold political positions in Nigeria and one another's home countries... grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by mercyville: 9:21pm On May 21, 2019
The only Nigerian in the house of Lords in UK is Adebowale.The others are fake. Igbos and fakes are like Siamese twins.This is their site.

https://www.parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/lords/

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Firgemachar: 9:22pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=BeautifulMind2 post=78597922][/quote]

Only in the minds of Igbos did that amount worth of transaction take place... grin
Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by HitSong: 9:24pm On May 21, 2019
stephleena:
Lol..I trust some hydraulic soup eaters surfing around to counter this..
Lol
I know OSU IPOB FLAT HEAD PIGS will masturbate on this fuckery

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by mercyville: 9:26pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=BeautifulMind2 post=78597922][/quote]

I said conquering the world,you are posting spent out people. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by BeautifulMind2: 9:26pm On May 21, 2019
mercyville:
The only Nigerian in the house of Lords in UK is Adebowale.The others are fake. Igbos and fakes are like Siamese twins.This is their site.

Otondo

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by BeautifulMind2: 9:27pm On May 21, 2019
mercyville:

Otondo, so BBC is fake

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by mercyville: 9:30pm On May 21, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Otondo, so BBC is fake

Show us her name on their site,olodo.
Abi she has gone to Malaysia?

This is their site.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by BeautifulMind2: 9:32pm On May 21, 2019
mercyville:

I said conquering the world,you are posting spent out people. cheesy

Just 2 days ago
Dr Chibawanye Ene, a US-based Nigerian Doctor, has won the 2019 Ronald L. Bittner Award on Brain Tumor Research.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigerian-doctor-wins-brain-tumor-research-award-in-us.html

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by BeautifulMind2: 9:37pm On May 21, 2019
mercyville:

Show us her name on their site,olodo.
Abi she has gone to Malaysia?

This is their site.
Dumbo
https://www.parliament.uk/biographies/lords/baroness-osamor/4711

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by MorufuAtanda: 9:37pm On May 21, 2019
Elemosho478:

Yoruba still hold the highest political office in UK, they are in the parliament and house of Lords.

But well you would not be satisfy until you bash Yoruba lol. We are still your master

There are generally British parliamentarians of Igbo and Yoruba descent. But there are no yorubas in the house of lords as you claim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by BeautifulMind2: 9:48pm On May 21, 2019

A Nigerian born scientist, Samuel Achilefu, has won the prestigious St. Louis Award for 2014 for creating cancer-visualizing glasses.

Dr. Achilefu, a professor of radiology and biomedical engineering, and his team developed the imaging technology in cancer diagnosis into a wearable night vision-like goggles so surgeons could see the cancer cells while operating.
“They basically have to operate in the dark,” Bloomberg Businessweek quoted Dr. Achilefu, 52, as saying.
“I thought, what if we create something that let’s you see things that aren’t available to the ordinary human eye.”
Dr. Achilefu won a scholarship from the French government to study at the University of Nancy, according to St. Louis Post-Dispatch, a regional newspaper in St. Louis, U.S., and is the 87th person to receive the annual award since it was established in 1931.
Married with two young children, Dr. Achilefu moved to St. Louis after he was hired by Mallinckrodt to start a new research department.
“Our efforts start with two words: ‘What if?'” Dr. Achilefu said during his acceptance speech.
“These words may sound simple, but they embody the belief that each person has the potential to make a difference, if only he or she can take the time to understand the problem.”
According to Bloomberg, the researchers’ technology requires two steps: First, surgeons inject a tiny quantity of an infrared fluorescent marker into the patient’s bloodstream. The peptides contained in the marker enables it to locate cancer cells and buries itself inside.
After the tracer flows through a patient’s body and clears from non-cancerous tissue – which lasts about four hours – the operation would begin. Wearing the goggle, the doctor can inspect tumours under an infra red light that reacts with the dye, causing cancer cells to glow from within.
This month, the goggles have been used on humans for the first time by surgeons at the Washington University School of Medicine.
Four patients suffering from breast cancer and over two dozen patients with melanoma or liver cancer have been operated on using the goggles since they were developed.
“The goggles function fantastically,” says Ryan Fields, a surgical oncologist who is collaborating with Dr. Achilefu to improve on the technology.
“They allow us to see the cells in real time, which is critical. Because the marker has not yet been FDA-approved, doctors are currently using a different, somewhat inferior marker that also reacts with infrared light.”
Julie Margenthaler, a breast cancer surgeon, says tens of thousands of women who had had breast cancer lumpectomies go back for second operations every year because of the inability to see the microscopic extent of the tumours.
“Imagine what it would mean if these glasses eliminated the need for follow-up surgery and the associated pain, inconvenience and anxiety.”
Dr. Achilefu and his team began work in 2012 after they received $2.8 million grant from the National Institutes of Health, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
Before then, they had been working on a lean budget provided by the Department of Defence’s Breast Cancer Research Program.
After it was developed, the team spent years testing the technology on mice, rats, and rabbits to confirm the efficacy of the goggles.
“Nobody would believe us until we showed that the goggles work,” Dr. Achilefu says.
The Food and Drug Administration are still reviewing the goggles and a related dye Dr. Achilefu and his co-researchers developed, according to Washington University in St. Louis, a St. Louis based journal.
Dr. Achilefu says he intends to keep Washington University as the primary centre for clinical trials to evaluate the technology in patients.
“Making a difference in society should be the goal of everybody,” Dr. Achilefu

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by BeautifulMind2: 9:58pm On May 21, 2019
Firgemachar:

Only in the minds of Igbos did that amount worth of transaction take place... grin
Otondo

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Elemosho478: 10:06pm On May 21, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

There are generally British parliamentarians of Igbo and Yoruba descent. But there are no yorubas in the house of lords as you claim.

Well Yoruba are in the House of Lords

Baron Adebowale and Baronness Margeret Omolola Young

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by bigcasava1(m): 10:07pm On May 21, 2019
Afonjas and BOKOHARAMs will not like this news

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by bigcasava1(m): 10:14pm On May 21, 2019
LuciferQuran:
How can this one be a Sheriff?

Can she hunt down outlaws like Bonnie, Clyde, Butch, Sundance Kid, Jesse James, Billy the Kid, Harvey Logan etc in this her ugly maternity gown?
I'm very sure she has chronic arthritis and Alzheimer's.

Even by looking in her eyes I can tell she has robbed before.

No doubt that community is in trouble.
I see criminals overrunning them in a short time.

*spits angry
Ask ur yansh Axons
Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by mercyville: 10:23pm On May 21, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

Olodo.The only 'Nigerian in the House of Lords is Adebowale.No Igbo.Igbo and fakes are like Siamese Twins.
This is their site.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by leokid866: 10:34pm On May 21, 2019
judgementyard:
Congratulations ma.To all igbo haters take

I truly have love for my igbo brothers. But when I see things like this it makes me wonder if I should have hate. You know on level you guys are the ones driving this purposed hate. Just my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by AceRoot(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2019
tactius:
A black Sheriff!

Sure, it worked in Blazing Saddles!

(Mel Brooks fans will get the joke)

Congratulations madam Sheriff!

What did he say ?
He said the sheriff is .......!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2019
Afonja007:
What they refuse to give igbo people in Nigeria they are getting it outside Nigeria, how igbo people manage to reach this stage stil baffles me,the people that were giving only 20 pounce by gowon all their properties seized some distroyed how they manage to send their children to school without goverment help is unbelievable
Who God has blessed no force or anyone can curse, behold they will surely gather but since their gathering is not of the Lord, they'll surely scatter says the holy bible.

Imagine all those who vehemently fought the Igbos during the civil war, talk of berom people where yakubu gowon hails from, you talk of middle belters and their present sorry condition, you wouldn't help but laugh cos the Lord has done it and it's marvelous in our sight.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham by Frankdoz29: 10:45pm On May 21, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Who God has blessed no force or anyone can curse, behold they will surely gather but since their gathering is not of the Lord, they'll surely scatter says the holy bible.

Imagine all those who vehemently fought the Igbos during the civil war, talk of berom people where yakubu gowon hails from, you talk of middle belters and their present sorry condition, you wouldn't help but laugh cos the Lord has done it and it's marvelous in our sight.
We must thank God of Ndigbo"Chukwuokike Abiama" for blessing us and rubbing shame upon our Yoruba Muslim enemies.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Review Salaries, Wages Of Ministries, Agencies And Parastatals - Ngige / Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos / Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.