Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) (155767 Views)

Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / TOTAL E & P Nigeria: 2018 Massive Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by exsodus: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2019
bal2012002:
Really?
I didn't realise that. Thanks for mentioning.

What's the latest update after the myriads of rejection mails over a week ago.

Is the status on the webpage progressively changing?

Has anyone who did the online assessment and interview gotten any feedback yet?
Not yet, but my status on total website still shows "under review" .

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by AdamTJ: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Got the same. "under review"
exsodus:

Not yet, but my status on total website still shows "under review" .

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Uspadora: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
Guys!! I heard interview invites have started dropping!!!
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by dovestar(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Uspadora:
Guys!! I heard interview invites have started dropping!!!

Do you know anyone who was invited and what role did he or she apply for?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Uspadora: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
contracts engineer

dovestar:

Do you know anyone who was invited and what role did he or she apply for?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by laperson: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hello All,

I just checked my Total account right now. I was asked to select another password at first. After a successful login, then the disappointment...' Unsuccessful application- 02 Sept 2019.'

I wish you all the best! God bless us all.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by LemonBoy1: 6:04am On Sep 04, 2019
laperson:
Hello All,

I just checked my Total account right now. I was asked to select another password at first. After a successful login, then the disappointment...' Unsuccessful application- 02 Sept 2019.'

I wish you all the best! God bless us all.

Same here
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by lagbaja3: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2019
Does anybody know the nature of their structured interviews?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2019
This Total recruitment seems not to be totally transparent. I got my rejection yesterday, well over 90days.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Blocking4: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2019
LemonBoy1:

Same here
i have checked now, but still showing applied...i applied for the position of buyer...please confirm if this is the process u went through when checking ur status?

Saved Applications
Submitted Applications (1)
BUYER
Procurement

LAGOS-EKO1 TWR(NGA)

Nigeria

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by gwighalo: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2019
lagbaja3:
Does anybody know the nature of their structured interviews?

Hello Lagbaja3, have you got invite for interview already? Thanks.

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by lagbaja3: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2019
Yes i have.

I got the regret email some weeks ago and then the structured interview invite some days ago.

They apologized for the regret email, that it was the 90 days thing as someone mentioned.

I don't share personal information such as what role I applied for etc, etc.

gwighalo:

Hello Lagbaja3, have you got invite for interview already? Thanks.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by kkkking: 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hello. Pls did the apology for regret mail come together with interview invite or did they come at different times?
lagbaja3:
Yes i have.

I got the regret email some weeks ago and then the structured interview invite some days ago.

They apologized for the regret email, that it was the 90 days thing as someone mentioned.

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
They sent a mail this evening apologizing for the regret mail sent some weeks ago and also said my application is still ongoing with them. Who else received this particular mail and could be the next step, should I check my account cos I wasn't asked to anyway.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by SlimBrawnie(f): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
They sent a mail this evening apologizing for the regret mail sent some weeks ago and also said my application is still ongoing with them. Who else received this particular mail and what could be the next step, should I check my account cos I wasn't asked to anyway.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
They sent a mail this evening apologizing for the regret mail sent some weeks ago and also said my application is still ongoing with them. Who else received this particular mail and could be the next step, should I check my account cos I wasn't asked to anyway.

You're right dear, I also got the mail saying it was an error. How do I login into my account? The link Please @lagbaja3

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by ehonda(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
I got the same mail this evening.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by chioma19(f): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2019
SAFEENG:

Individuals keep getting updates.

Once the 90days of application reaches and the system doesn't reset or "destroy" your application, then there is more hope for you.

Just keep checking. Wish you the best!

This your assertion is not always correct. I got a similar mail telling me that my application was unsuccessful. I attended the assessment test and the interview session in July 2019. Just some minutes ago I got another mail from Total recruitment HR telling me to disregard the earlier mail that it was auto generated after my application exceeded 3 months. That my application is still ongoing.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by SlimBrawnie(f): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Schrodinger1:

You're right dear, I also got the mail saying it was an error. How do I login into my account? The link Please @lagbaja3
Unable to log in, used the "forget password"link and was told my account is temporarily locked, whatever that means.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by LemonBoy1: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
Blocking4:
i have checked now, but still showing applied...i applied for the position of buyer...please confirm if this is the process u went through when checking ur status?

Saved Applications
Submitted Applications (1)
BUYER
Procurement

LAGOS-EKO1 TWR(NGA)

Nigeria

Exactly same position with me and same process. I got regret mail too.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by KODACK: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
Can someone here help us with the gcc login link ....I deleted mine from my mail after receiving a regret mail ......I want to check my status based on the update mail I got today.....thanks in advance.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Byonics: 10:24pm On Sep 04, 2019
I GOT SAME....��
SlimBrawnie:

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by KODACK: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
But my status on their site is saying unsuccessful........ Does this show that their site and recruitment mail is broken.....I know it's automatic, but they should try and fix that issue.

Also, my status on GCC is still the same......what's happening now.....

Me I have moved on since I got the reject mail last month ......now this is popping up..... They shouldn't toil with our emotions oh.

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

Unable to log in, used the "forget password"link and was told my account is temporarily locked, whatever that means.

In order to login, you'll need to change password to a new one. See link
https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=30080&siteid=6558#home

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2019
chioma19:

This your assertion is not always correct. I got a similar mail telling me that my application was unsuccessful. I attended the assessment test and the interview session in July 2019. Just some minutes ago I got another mail from Total recruitment HR telling me to disregard the earlier mail that it was auto generated after my application exceeded 3 months. That my application is still ongoing.

Sorry, were you formally invited for the assessment test and interview by mail? Throw more light to this pls.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by oakphil: 8:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Use this link to check your status on GCC website��

https://secure.dc3.pageuppeople.com/apply/455/aw/applicationForm/home.asp#

KODACK:
Can someone here help us with the gcc login link ....I deleted mine from my mail after receiving a regret mail ......I want to check my status based on the update mail I got today.....thanks in advance.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by chioma19(f): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2019
Schrodinger1:

Sorry, where you formally invited for the assessment test and interview by mail? Throw more light to this pls.

Yes by GCC
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by KODACK: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2019
oakphil:
Use this link to check your status on GCC website��

https://secure.dc3.pageuppeople.com/apply/455/aw/applicationForm/home.asp#

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by KODACK: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2019
chioma19:

Yes by GCC

How was it.....

And since you attended the interview that means you passed the test....

But, why did they send you the regret mail at first..... This system is complicated.

Have anyone here replied the mail......cos I have, but I have not received any response from them.

Can someone try replying the mail also or call GCC.

THANKS
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by guiddoti: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
lagbaja3:
Yes i have.

And you expect someone to share personal Interview experience. A whole lots funny people on here.

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Uspadora: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lmaooo. Really bro? So someone should call them and update you abi?

Why can't you be the someone and call GCC undecided undecided

People are really funny. KMT

KODACK:

How was it.....

And since you attended the interview that means you passed the test....

But, why did they send you the regret mail at first..... This system is complicated.

Have anyone here replied the mail......cos I have, but I have not received any response from them.

Can someone try replying the mail also or call GCC.

THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply)

N-Power Lagos Thread / Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013