Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) (155933 Views)

Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / TOTAL E & P Nigeria: 2018 Massive Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by cojack: 7:01am On Jun 06, 2019
instrument/icss engineer, i studied elect/elect eng
Fremaxx:
Why? What position did you apply to? What is your qualification and experience?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by airsaylongcon: 7:02am On Jun 06, 2019
simplebb:

What position did you apply for?

Buyer
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by subcbouy: 7:43am On Jun 06, 2019
cojack:
just got a regret mail this evening from the second application. Life goes on.
From careers in Africa?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Justice102: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2019
For those that applied for the position of Safety Operations Support Engineer, any update?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by braveboi4life: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=Justice102 post=79064314]For those that applied for the position of Safety Operations Support Engineer, any update?[Still expecting]
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by cojack: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
yes
subcbouy:
From careers in Africa?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by simplebb: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
cojack:
yes

Please after how many days??
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Mlayidi: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
cojack:
just got a regret mail this evening from the second application. Life goes on.
maybe u didn't complete the application
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by subcbouy: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
cojack:
yes
Sorry bro. Be courageous.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Uspadora: 9:20am On Jun 07, 2019
I heard its the Careers in Africa guys that are handling the recruitment this year. I just pity for guys that did not go to their website to apply. i been dey suspect this thing dey tell some of my guys but they just dey laugh. Nawa!
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by NanoSec: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2019
For General aptitude test questions and answers plus discipline test questions and answers on Mechanical/Production Engineering and Electrical/Electronic Engineering,

Send an email to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Xvenus(f): 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
Thank you for your response.

They later sent the link that day and he applied on their site.

As per the SHL materials, I have alot of them. Don't know how many they are. Just that they are old.

q[sub][/sub]uote author=airsaylongcon post=79054216]

How many SHL materials do you have? How many verbal? Numerical? Are they Assessmentday materials? We can do a swap if we don't have overlapping materials.

Regarding the link, the sender copied himself (herself?) so I guess that's what they'd use to filter whatever they get from Careers in Africa.

Did anyone see the recent opening for Talent Developer? They included a start date of 1-10-2019 which I believe translates to October 1. The others (those that came out on May 21) did not include a start date, at least for the role I applied for. [/quote]
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by subcbouy: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Xvenus:

As per the SHL materials, I have alot of them. Don't know how many they are. Just that they are old.

q[sub][/sub]uote author=airsaylongcon post=79054216]

How many SHL materials do you have? How many verbal? Numerical? Are they Assessmentday materials? We can do a swap if we don't have overlapping materials.

Regarding the link, the sender copied himself (herself?) so I guess that's what they'd use to filter whatever they get from Careers in Africa.

Did anyone see the recent opening for Talent Developer? They included a start date of 1-10-2019 which I believe translates to October 1. The others (those that came out on May 21) did not include a start date, at least for the role I applied for.
Can you please send to: georgegmail.com I would appreciate.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by airsaylongcon: 3:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Xvenus:

I don't think 2014 materials are old o. The primary purpose of these kinds of materials is not to give you the exact questions you'd see on the day. But to sharpen you such that on exam day your reflexes are ready to deal with the questions you face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by ikanthonyn: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please can someone send me SHL materials to iyke_anthonyn@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by carik(m): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
Did anyone get this message?
I went through and answered some specific questions about age, experience etc

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by smarttm: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
carik:
Did anyone get this message?
I went through and answered some specific questions about age, experience etc

Yes bro,and another one from their HR with a link to careersinafrica site

3 Likes

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by AlienRobot: 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
For SHL aptitude test questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by smarttm: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
AlienRobot:
For SHL aptitude test questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com

Is it FREE?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by airsaylongcon: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
smarttm:

Is it FREE?

You don't know that moniker? Look at his historical posts. That's the only thing s/he posts. Con
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by carik(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
smarttm:

Yes bro,and another one from their HR with a link to careersinafrica site

I only got that which I pasted, yet to get a mail from their HR.

I'll keep my fingers crossed, though I'm about a year shy on numbers for experience required
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Uspadora: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2019
carik:

I'll keep my fingers crossed, though I'm about a year shy on numbers for experience required

Bros if you applied before the closing date you suppose get email o. Check your spam sha
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Mlayidi: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2019
Uspadora:

Bros if you applied before the closing date you suppose get email o. Check your spam sha
He supposed to do that since, is too late now bcoz the positions were closed
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by smarttm: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
carik:

Have you gotten the mail with a link to careersinafrica.com yet...
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by MrKay98(m): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2019
Please can someone send me materials to kanyinsola88@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by legendofdm: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
Is there any update on the sets of applications?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Mlayidi: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
legendofdm:
Is there any update on the sets of applications?
Not yet
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Mlayidi: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hopefully before end of this month.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by airsaylongcon: 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mlayidi:
Hopefully before end of this month.

Is Total that fast?

As an aside, does anyone speak French even if its just basic conversational French?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Mlayidi: 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
M
airsaylongcon:

Is Total that fast?

As an aside, does anyone speak French even if its just basic conversational French?
Yeah, unless if something went wrong.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by MechanicalEngr(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Which way guys?? Any update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

N-Power Lagos Thread / Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.