Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) (155777 Views)

Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited : 2019 Recruitment Programme Test Invite / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / TOTAL E & P Nigeria: 2018 Massive Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by khaleesi(f): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2019
subcbouy:
haha Total e & p has responded to global career. If you tailored CV properly to the position, you don't need to worry.

responded how?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by laperson: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2019
smarttm:
I didn't apply for any scholarship position but got a rejected mail today

Would you be kind enough to provide us a snapshot of the concerned email?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by smarttm: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
laperson:

Would you be kind enough to provide us a snapshot of the concerned email?

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by laperson: 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=smarttm post=79478023][/quote]

Sorry about the regret email. The snapshot request was actually to disprove the theory that automated responses were sent to the applicants.

Are you currently out of the country or your phone time is faulty? I noticed the time specified on the snapshot...

However, please do not feel dismayed by the regret email. May the Lord God perfect all things concerning you.

Best regards
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Fremaxx: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Phone time faulty as how? He is using a 24-hour time. 18:40 means 6:40 p.m naija time. I have it on my phone too like that. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by laperson: 2:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fremaxx:
Phone time faulty as how? He is using a 24-hour time. 18:40 means 6:40 p.m naija time. I have it on my phone too like that. Lol

@Fremaxx, I fully comprehend the whole 24-hour timeframe thing. However, if you check most posts capturing snapshots as provided by applicants on page 6. You would notice that they were posted in real time. To prove this, kindly check the time snapshots were posted against time(s) the person posted on the forum.

Even my son knows how to read time in a 24-hour timeframe...You aren't nice at all grin
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by olatilldend: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
smarttm:
I didn't apply for any scholarship position but got a rejected mail today

Why are peeps getting riled up? Poster actually got the mail yesterday evening as stated in his post.

@smarttm, don't lose hope. It might not even be a rejection mail, it could've been sent in error since you never applied for scholarship in the first place.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by laperson: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
olatilldend:

Why are peeps getting riled up? Poster actually got the mail yesterday evening as stated in his post.

@smarttm, don't lose hope. It might not even be a rejection mail, it could've been sent in error since you never applied for scholarship in the first place.

Hello Olatillend, I believe sourcing for information shouldn't be misconstrued for being riled up. My take from the very point I realized that emails were sent was that it couldn't have been an automated response sent to all the applicants.

I sincerely pray that the regret email sent to Smatttm is a mistake. Let us hope for the best...

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by smarttm: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=Fremaxx post=79479236]Phone time faulty as how? He is using a 24-hour time. 18:40 means 6:40 p.m naija time. I have it on my phone too like that. Lol[/quote

Actually am used to 24hour...thanks
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by subcbouy: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=smarttm post=79478023][/quote] You are initially being considered for the scholarship because, first, you have applied for the same scholarship before secondly, your application with total is still active.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by smarttm: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
laperson:

@Fremaxx, I fully comprehend the whole 24-hour timeframe thing. However, if you check most posts capturing snapshots as provided by applicants on page 6. You would notice that they were posted in real time. To prove this, kindly check the time snapshots were posted against time(s) the person posted on the forum.

Even my son knows how to read time in a 24-hour timeframe...You aren't nice at all grin

They aren't using same time with me, U can experiment it yourself...set your to 24hr or 12hr then make a screenshot of each...
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by smarttm: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
smarttm:
Got this mail from global career, please has anyone received it too...thanks

I posted this in the morning...that's why it's showing this time
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by laperson: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
subcbouy:
You are initially being considered for the scholarship because, first, you have applied for the same scholarship before secondly, your application with total is still active.

@Subcbuoy, your explanation for the email is logically tenable. However, the email made reference to ''new job offers are regularly published...'' and ''...manager of this position'' in contrast to the ''Total International Scholarship'' observed in the first paragraph.

I wish someone who knows someone can clarify this irregularity.

Best regards
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by laperson: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
smarttm:

I posted this in the morning...that's why it's showing this time

Thank you for the clarification.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by subcbouy: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
laperson:

@Subcbuoy, your explanation for the email is logically tenable. However, the email made reference to ''new job offers are regularly published...'' and ''...manager of this position'' in contrast to the ''Total International Scholarship'' observed in the first paragraph.

I wish someone who knows someone can clarify this irregularity.

Best regards
It is normal behaviour of every recruiter to refer rejected applicants to their latest recruitment, which, I believe, have played out.

1 Like

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by olatilldend: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
laperson:

Hello Olatillend, I believe sourcing for information shouldn't be misconstrued for being riled up. My take from the very point I realized that emails were sent was that it couldn't have been an automated response sent to all the applicants.

I sincerely pray that the regret email sent to Smatttm is a mistake. Let us hope for the best...

Anyone with actual update on whats going on, abeg?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by SAFEENG: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
subcbouy:
It is normal behaviour of every recruiter to refer rejected applicants to their latest recruitment, which, I believe, have played out.

Hello subcbouy,

Based on this premise, does that imply that the mail sent by Careers in Africa recently showing latest vacancies could be a rejection mail as well?
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by SAFEENG: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
cojack:
just got a regret mail this evening from the second application. Life goes on.

@ Smarttm
Please confirm from cojack that the sources of your mails are different to confirm your stance in the game. Don't let nobody talk you out bro.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by laperson: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
SAFEENG:

Hello subcbouy,

Based on this premise, does that imply that the mail sent by Careers in Africa recently showing latest vacancies could be a rejection mail as well?

Thank you SAFEENG, this is a good question!
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by smarttm: 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
SAFEENG:

@ Smarttm
Please confirm from cojack that the sources of your mails are different to confirm your stance in the game. Don't let nobody talk you out bro.

Thank you bro for your concern. No need to confirm because that is not the position I applied for...God knows best
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by freaknik: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
smarttm:

Thank you bro for your concern. No need to confirm because that is not the position I applied for...God knows best

You are right.

Also this recruitment is handled by GCC/CIA , so any follow up correspondence will be from them according to what they said here :

“You can expect the following process from us:

1. We will review your application for suitability for the role with Total.

2. If shortlisted, Total will review your application and provide feedback to our team.

3. We will update you on the outcome of your application, which may include further steps in the recruitment process or an invitation to take part in one of our recruitment events or initiatives.”

2 Likes

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by subcbouy: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
SAFEENG:

Hello subcbouy,

I doubt, bro. The said rejection was not from global careers. More so, he had one time applied for scholarship with Total probably in the last one or two years ago.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by legendofdm: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Very basic approach.

1. Who has gotten rejection emails for their applied roles?
2. Did everyone on this platform got any further correspondence from GCC?
3. Has anyone gotten emails for anything next?

If not then the field is still very open for anyone!!!
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by ucheuzor1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
I also got a mail from the recruiting firm In charge.

I was just wondering why they resent the mail.

I was tempted to apply for another position, but I left it.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Fremaxx: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lol no p now.
laperson:

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Mlayidi: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
legendofdm:
Very basic approach.

1. Who has gotten rejection emails for their applied roles?
2. Did everyone on this platform got any further correspondence from GCC?
3. Has anyone gotten emails for anything next?

If not then the field is still very open for anyone!!!
Don't guess, Please.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
You will receive an automated rejection mail after 90 days from Total, if you aren’t successful.

Total International Scholarship exercise commenced in March 17th, 2019. The process has been concluded. Those that weren’t considered may have received the rejection mail yesterday.

This has nothing to do with the current recruitment. If you haven’t received a rejection mail from GCC/CIA, you are safe. Some have been rejected already. It’s going to be highly competitive.

I wish you all success!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by smarttm: 4:27am On Jun 20, 2019
ucheuzor1:
I also got a mail from the recruiting firm In charge.

I was just wondering why they resent the mail.

I was tempted to apply for another position, but I left it.

Please can you share the mail here...thanks
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by smarttm: 4:28am On Jun 20, 2019
Marvel68:
You will receive an automated rejection mail after 90 days from Total, if you aren’t successful.

Total International Scholarship exercise commenced in March 17th, 2019. The process has been concluded. Those that weren’t considered may have received the rejection mail yesterday.

This has nothing to do with the current recruitment. If you haven’t received a rejection mail from GCC/CIA, you are safe. Some have been rejected already. It’s going to be highly competitive.

I wish you all success!

Thank you bro for the analysis
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Saryea83: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2019
The current recruitment in Total is not really for the company, rather their platform is being used to recruit for their contracted company. Everything is going through the normal recruitment process and soon we shall hear from them provided one has 2'1. This is from a reliable source.

I also applied for the Total international Scholarship and got regret email same day as the guy above posted, but really surprised to see who never applied to get same email.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and expect this week or next week because the day I got the last Scholarship regret email, after a day got another phase of registration for global career. I believe, they are currently on it.
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by iman62588: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2019
Saryea83:
The current recruitment in Total is not really for the company, rather their platform is being used to recruit for their contracted company. Everything is going through the normal recruitment process and soon we shall hear from them provided one has 2'1. This is from a reliable source.

I also applied for the Total international Scholarship and got regret email same day as the guy above posted, but really surprised to see who never applied to get same email.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and expect this week or next week because the day I got the last Scholarship regret email, after a day got another phase of registration for global career. I believe, they are currently on it.
Do you mean to say those that will be succesful will not be working for TOTAL but another company
Re: Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2019
iman62588:
Do you mean to say those that will be succesful will not be working for TOTAL but another company

He is confusing everything.
Total is using an external recruiter which is GCC. Not the other way round.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

N-Power Lagos Thread / Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.