Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

........ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ........ (16384 Views)

Come Celebrate With Me!! Its 9.2inches!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ........ by lonelygem(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nuklex:
you hypocrite. What are you doing on romantic section of the forum

Waiting to catch the train sir..

Why crying more than the briefed?
Re: ........ by Nuklex(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2019
lonelygem:

Waiting to catch the train sir..

Why crying more than the briefed?
if you are holier what are doing here
Re: ........ by lonelygem(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Nuklex:
if you are holier what are doing here

I read trending and post shared with me, I don't select a particular section to go..

Like u are a snow here.. Hur!
U need alot of orientation about minding ones business and ignoring what is not linked to you..
Re: ........ by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 30, 2019
francesco01:
To the ibadan females aged 25 to 50 that wana have fun,come.come have VJ surcked licked eaten and tonguing.sit on my face while eat ur puccy hot hot and lick it surck it so so good,I spread ur leg wide open while I deeped my head down ue puccy n eats u out lick d clit up and down while I grab ur thighs so harrd n surcked ur toto so harrrrd for 30 minutes.slide my 8.2 inches big hard corrck into ur puccy while fuuuurcked it so so so harrrrrd n hotttttt I nack ur toto so harrrrrrd furcked it lyk madt aggressively so harrrrrrd for 1hr till u released hot hot,ibadan only,add on whatsaapp or call leme show u sample of my big hard corrk of 8.2inches before meeting 08137349272
Re: ........ by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 04, 2019
francesco01:
To the ibadan females aged 25 to 50 that wana have fun,come.come have VJ surcked licked eaten and tonguing.sit on my face while eat ur puccy hot hot and lick it surck it so so good,I spread ur leg wide open while I deeped my head down ue puccy n eats u out lick d clit up and down while I grab ur thighs so harrd n surcked ur toto so harrrrd for 30 minutes.slide my 8.2 inches big hard corrck into ur puccy while fuuuurcked it so so so harrrrrd n hotttttt I nack ur toto so harrrrrrd furcked it lyk madt aggressively so harrrrrrd for 1hr till u released hot hot,ibadan only,add on whatsaapp or call leme show u sample of my big hard corrk of 8.2inches before meeting 08137349272
ohhhhh fuvvvvvvvck ahhhh shiiiiiiit,put it in my mouth hummmmmmm yummy ohhhhummmmm licking it so harrrrrrd hummmm ahhhhhhhh
Re: ........ by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
francesco01:
oshhhhhhittt hummmmmm come on ohhhhummmm
Re: ........ by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 06, 2019
francesco01:
on
Re: ........ by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Came4amod: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2019
lonelygem:
Devil has succeeded in getting back at entire mankind through two channels, sexual fantasy and desperation for money.

People like these end up being a kidnapper or robber.

A sister learnt the lesson of her life when she allowed these social media sexual fantasy moved her to meet an unknown person she met on this same platform at that same Ibadan. She was finally charmed and robbers off all her belongings and money in her account, everything worth 820,000.00

When she finally got her consciousness, the so called Dimeji Bankole with social media names on various date site 'Adebank.. was no where to be found.

The sister turned a beger after loosing all she had to this Bankole guy..

The flip side of it is that, this left a lasting trauma in the heart of this sister about men. As she found men generally not trust worthy. According to her, the Bankole guy started with her as a God fearing fellow asking her if she went to church, if she attends fellowship and always encourage her to stick to the presence of God.

Please you ladies should be careful with guys like this poster and advise yourself accordingly.

My humble advise though..
What makes it feel like the devil as succeeded is the world is so advanced to the point where all these things don't matter and it's either you are a wolf or a sheep .. The wolf's get to eat ..The sheep's get eaten ..If you wanna change your story you have to think outside of the box and take risks ...hustle oo so your children no go see sushi call am ipekere
Re: ........ by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 11, 2019
francesco01:
.........hummmmmummmm oyeaaaaaa sit on my face eat your puna out hummmmmummmm sweeeeeet
Re: ........ by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 19, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2019
francesco01:

uhhhhhhummmm sit on my face while I eats your puccy hot hot while grabbing your backside uhhhhmmmm will surck you till you explode uhmmmmmmhummmm
Re: ........ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 5:03am On Jul 22, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2019
francesco01:
Re: ........ by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2019
francesco01:
........... fuuuuurrrrrrk oshhhhhhhhhiiiii yeaaaaaaa uhmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria / My End Of Year Apology. / My Face Is Very Rough: I Need Help [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.