Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day (14048 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / As A Woman What Should I Do If My Husband Demands Sex Over 10 Times A Day / TOO BAD! My Dad Demands Sex Before Paying My School Fees, Girl Tells Police In A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 12, 2020
I befriended a beautiful lady about 3 months back. I was introduced to her by a friend of mine then we started talking, one thing led to another made it official and we began dating.
She is a lovely and caring lady but i have a problem with her, she demands sex always. At first i enjoyed every bit of it but now its no longer funny.
Every passing day she demands sex when i say no she would seduce me so much that after initial refusal i will give in.
Weekends are usually worst, she could initiate sex for more than 6 times in a single day.
I love her overall personality but this sex thing i'm getting tired of the whole thing.
Please what should i do?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by SimDan95(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2020
Some have food but can not eat, some can eat but have no food. Lord gimme food cos I can eat glory be to thy name.

Oga op wetin another man dey find nahin u dey complain, anyway if u feel tired or weak u can always call on me, why are we our brothers keepers anyway?? I'll love to help.

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by zexy2030(m): 8:18am On Jan 12, 2020
Marry her. She fulfilled your fantasy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by klenton(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2020
ogabentley:
I befriended a beautiful lady about 3 months back. I was introduced to her by a friend of mine then we started talking, one thing led to another made it official and we began dating.
She is a lovely and caring lady but i have a problem with her, she demands sex always. At first i enjoyed every bit of it but now its no longer funny.
Every passing day she demands sex when i say no she would seduce me so much that after initial refusal i will give in.
Weekends are usually worst, she could initiate sex for more than 6 times in a single day.
I love her overall personality but this sex thing i'm getting tired of the whole thing.
Please what should i do?

6 times in a single day?....bros save money for casket.

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Soulmender: 8:21am On Jan 12, 2020
Our good ladies comes in different packages... It's not her fault, some people are just like that with very high libido, it has nothing to do with promiscuous life. You guys should look for a way to balance it and look for other things to distract her and keep her mind busy at times.

Sorry bro, this one na your cross, carry am �

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by luminouz(m): 8:24am On Jan 12, 2020
Keep Fuqin!!!

That's your mission on earth.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 12, 2020
Op be your brother's keeper and kindly send me her number on my mail.

There is something i want to prophecy to her.
You know i am a prophet.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Do you guys live together? Are u guys employed? Well, you should b happy she's sexually attracted to you to wanna to it everyday

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2020
bro, to your tent. I pity you seriously. hope you're eating good food and try to take more of fruits

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Innobee99(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2020
Am a chancellor

Thi is my complimentary card

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2020
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Gina2019(f): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2020
ogabentley:
Please what should i do?
We know you are lying but continue.

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by DoubleEngine007: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2020
There are some like that,they are not usually good for marriage.. Cuz if you travel or leave her for a day.. She go call Musa for gate to come flog her ,or Akpam for kitchen go flog her..

And your chances of getting infections from her is very high,cux she will definitely cheat on you,when you're not around her..

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by foleskay(m): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2020
shocked shocked
Its like you have a big gbola hence her constant demand for sex. There re many ladies like that that loves sex.
My advice is that make sure you don't travel far when u eventually marry her or else na everybody in your street go dey service her. Is there any remedy for a nymphomaniac

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Skmoda(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
There are some like that,they are not usually good for marriage.. Cuz if you travel or leave her for a day.. She go call Musa for gate to come flog her ,or Akpam for kitchen go flog her..

And your chances of getting infections from her is very high,cux she will definitely cheat on you,when you're not around her..
because she has high sex drive doesn't mean she will cheat on him, he will have to fix her to something like setting her up with a business or get her a job, atleast something that will make her tired and will reduce her sex drive and it will lessen over time.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by AroOkigbo(m): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2020
Skmoda:

because she has high sex drive doesn't mean she will cheat on him, he will have to fix her to something like setting her up with a business or get her a job, atleast something that will make her tired and will reduce her sex drive and it will lessen over time.

Story for the gods

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Anambrademon(m): 9:10am On Jan 12, 2020
[/color] cheesy[color=#990000]Op I hate nonsense
send me her number
Check my signature[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by DoubleEngine007: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2020
Skmoda:

Preach on man.. You think I just talk because I want to talk? I'm talking from experience.. Go and marry a woman with high sex drive na.... Occupy her with legbuke (even as that legbuke job hard reach) she will cheat with the bricklayer when you're away) If you think making her occupied or giving her stressful job will solve it. Better not marry such a girl bro,because marriage is not a day,week or a month relationship man.. Its lifetime.. Be wise..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by DoubleEngine007: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2020
AroOkigbo:

Story for the gods
He never jam.. grin

He wan change nyph?

Na small pikin wen still dey learn how life be.. Make he dey there dey speak English,when we dey talk reality.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by sapeleboi(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2020
abeg give me her number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Kobicove(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2020
ogabentley:
I befriended a beautiful lady about 3 months back. I was introduced to her by a friend of...
Please what should i do?

Is she gainfully employed?

If not get her a job to keep her busy during the day
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Bestinstinct(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2020
Can I have her please. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Kevsmart88(m): 9:38am On Jan 12, 2020
Having a high libido doesn't necessarily mean one is promiscuous. If she's a good lady and posseses the qualities u jus mentioned,bro keep her but find a way to strike a balance...U could try engaging her in other time consuming side hustles that requires both physical and mental input but fun,that way she wouldn't have all the time in the world to demand sex. Good women are scarce my G ,so if U find one keep her biko..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by chidooh1: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2020
Some ladies are like that but very difficult to change they just have that high sex drive . From experience, nothing will change her, the moment you are not available she switches to another guy within 2 days. If you're serious with them unfaithfulness will not arise, they aren't promiscuous but constantly demanding for sex when in a relationship, but being with them means constant sex to the extent that you will definitely be confused. If you are strong enough you can marry her but have it in mind that if anything happens she would easily move forward with another sex partner.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Larryfest(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2020
You will know all this ones asking for her number up and down are kids who don't understand anything and they think it's fun dating a nympho, wait till you jam one then you will know doing it 2times in a day is hardwork not to talk of 6times.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by ADRIAN88(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2020
Larryfest:
You will know all this ones asking for her number up and down are kids who don't understand anything and they think it's fun dating a nympho, wait till you jam one then you will know doing it 2times in a day is hardwork not to talk of 6times.

L E G E N D

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by marlow1962(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2020
Una dn talk finish?
Bros abeg continue your lie, like the story.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by superfitsez(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2020
SimDan95:
Some have food but can not eat, some can eat but have no food. Lord gimme food cos I can eat glory be to thy name.

Oga op wetin another man dey find nahin u dey complain, anyway if u feel tired or weak u can always call on me, why are we our brothers keepers anyway?? I'll love to help.
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by wisdomukwuru(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2020
I understand you bro..
I use to have a girl like that who makes sex the only thing interesting in the relationship..
Fxck anytime she visit which is if not on a daily basics..
Honestly it is really frustrating.
I just have to quiet the whole them thing

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2020
Give me the lady's details
Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by leonard002(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2020
6 TIMES a day! chisos. Buy her a dild.o bro. So you won't die before your time .lol

the other one I was with wanted it everyday. had to let her go. sex is beautiful but that excessive and it's become something else

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day by Cchuks27(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2020
Nymphomaniac. End of story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot And Sexy Owerri Girl Puts Her Big Back Sides On Display / I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This / Best Friend Better Than Boyfriend/Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.