Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign (66168 Views)

Court Sacks New Kano Emirs, Dissolve Four Emirates / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by oforjide: 5:56pm On May 21, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
From igbere news I sware why wont IBO mind dia business is sanusi IBO ? DAT dey jump up as parrot dey like confusion and trouble DAT why no one trust dem to lead us
We cannot allow tinubu to use mumu ganduje to neutralize PDP stronghold in 2023 general election
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by gowaga68: 5:58pm On May 21, 2019
Kano have spoken!
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by Shikini: 6:13pm On May 21, 2019
Thief Ganduje
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by Amyyy2020: 6:14pm On May 21, 2019
Xo, who will suffer the trouble dey r threatening to bring now? is it not d same almajiri nd unemployed youths?...dey shuld better use their brain and handle diz ish ryt if dey are really interested in the welfare of the masses and not just a facade...

coz wen two elephants fights, its d grass dat suffers...
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by Nigerfine2: 6:17pm On May 21, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
From igbere news I sware why wont IBO mind dia business is sanusi IBO ? DAT dey jump up as parrot dey like confusion and trouble DAT why no one trust dem to lead us
Hahahaha no one trust igbo to lead you and you can see the results of those that are leading you.
Kwontinue
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by saraki2019(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2019
Ganduje is making mistake,
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by ChristianNorth: 6:47pm On May 21, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
Every stupid yoruba moslem. A very stupid one!
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by jaksmillioniar: 6:50pm On May 21, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Every stupid yoruba moslem. A very stupid one!
u genaration stupid. mad IBO fool
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by jaksmillioniar: 6:50pm On May 21, 2019
uniquelyspecial:

Oh Lord! endue thy son with sense. Let him reason like a normal human. This and many more I ask through Christ our LORD....

What is Igbo about Igbere TV?
ignore
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by bmos(m): 6:53pm On May 21, 2019
amaniro:
I will patiently wait for confirmation first.

I thought i had heard the last of this balkanization issue last week. So it is lingering?
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by ChristianNorth: 6:58pm On May 21, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
u genaration stupid. mad IBO fool
Go school, you no gree. You say na islamiyya better pass. Now see wetin e do you nah.
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by hopexter(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2019
IgbereBlog:
Tension is currently mounting in Kano as no fewer than70 prominent indigenes of Kano State and 22 Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) have charged all newly appointed emirs to resign their appointments with immediate effect.

They have been told to resign in the interest of peace and tranquility in Kano.

Igbere TV gathered that the concerned individuals and groups have sought urgent intervention of the Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Alhaji Mohammad Sa’ad Abubakar and denounce the creation of additional emirates in Kano.

Igbere TV recalls that Governor Abdullahi Ganduje had signed the Appointment and Deposition Act. 2019, which paved ways for balkanisation of the Kano Emirate council into four.

Subsequently, four new emirs were appointed for Rano, Gaya, Bichi and Karaye, with first class status.

But speaking at a media briefing yesterday on behalf of The Renaissance Coalition in collaboration with the CSOs and other stakeholders, Comrade Abdulrahman Baffa Yola, asked Governor Ganduje to rather dissipate his energy towards tackling the socio-economic and development challenges in Kano.

Besides, he lamented the hasty passage of the Appointment and Deposition Act, 2019, which lasted only 48 hours and without due legislative process.

“Kano State has over two million Almajiris roaming the streets, without any tangible and sustainable intervention to checkmate the ugly situation.

“Kano leads in substance and drugs abuse, we have the highest number of school drop outs and congested classrooms in the country, with over 150–200 pupils in one class,” he stated.

Abdulrahman also urged Ganduje to tackle unemployment and provide jobs for the 3.5 million unemployed youths in Kano and provide education for the over two million girls who do not attend formal school in Kano.

He also enjoined the governor to provide potable water for the over five million people who do not have access to clean drinking water and delist Kano from the list of states with the highest maternal mortality rate in Nigeria and not the creation of new emirates.

Igbere TV reports that another member of the coalition, Barrister Saida Sa’ad, accused the State House of Assembly of violating legislative process and giving undue attention to what she described as an unpopular bill.

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/700262/breaking-tension-as-new-kano-emirs-asked-to-resign/

You expect him to do all these aforementioned but what has the previous governors been doing to sort out these issues? A man who has such boldness to tackle these rascals calling themselves as Emirs would definitely do a lot for his state. These I can be 47% sure off smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by flowx(m): 7:08pm On May 21, 2019
All the enemies of Dr. GEJ will know no peace. Sanusi never see anything!
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by bizhop01: 7:33pm On May 21, 2019
With this, the desperados will turn to governor soldier ant.
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by Simeonjoe1: 7:39pm On May 21, 2019
Kano State has over two million Almajiris roaming the streets, without any tangible and sustainable intervention to checkmate the ugly situation.

So this are the people that give buhari his 2m+ votes
,damburoba
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by Goodgesture(m): 7:56pm On May 21, 2019
Baffa Yola, asked Governor Ganduje to rather #dissipate his energy towards tackling the socio-economic and development challenges in Kano.

Dissipate in this context. Abeg english scholar help me.
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by zoedew: 7:57pm On May 21, 2019
Creating more problems for SLS! Ganduje should know what to do. Bayero should be glad to have that throne!
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by AbuAeesha: 8:59pm On May 21, 2019
lilfreezy:
Wasting tax payers money undecided
I tell you!!!
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by freddybonz(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2019
lol.....Nigerian men resign?���, they die there Oo
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by Ikpongiton: 9:32pm On May 21, 2019
Resign for what? Sanusi must be dethroned. What happened tn dasuki must happen to sanusi. Dasuki was imposed on the people of sokoto by babangida and was deposed by abacha.
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by bigcasava1(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2019
IgbereBlog:
Tension is currently mounting in Kano as no fewer than70 prominent indigenes of Kano State and 22 Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) have charged all newly appointed emirs to resign their appointments with immediate effect.

They have been told to resign in the interest of peace and tranquility in Kano.

Igbere TV gathered that the concerned individuals and groups have sought urgent intervention of the Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Alhaji Mohammad Sa’ad Abubakar and denounce the creation of additional emirates in Kano.

Igbere TV recalls that Governor Abdullahi Ganduje had signed the Appointment and Deposition Act. 2019, which paved ways for balkanisation of the Kano Emirate council into four.

Subsequently, four new emirs were appointed for Rano, Gaya, Bichi and Karaye, with first class status.

But speaking at a media briefing yesterday on behalf of The Renaissance Coalition in collaboration with the CSOs and other stakeholders, Comrade Abdulrahman Baffa Yola, asked Governor Ganduje to rather dissipate his energy towards tackling the socio-economic and development challenges in Kano.

Besides, he lamented the hasty passage of the Appointment and Deposition Act, 2019, which lasted only 48 hours and without due legislative process.

“Kano State has over two million Almajiris roaming the streets, without any tangible and sustainable intervention to checkmate the ugly situation.

“Kano leads in substance and drugs abuse, we have the highest number of school drop outs and congested classrooms in the country, with over 150–200 pupils in one class,” he stated.

Abdulrahman also urged Ganduje to tackle unemployment and provide jobs for the 3.5 million unemployed youths in Kano and provide education for the over two million girls who do not attend formal school in Kano.

He also enjoined the governor to provide potable water for the over five million people who do not have access to clean drinking water and delist Kano from the list of states with the highest maternal mortality rate in Nigeria and not the creation of new emirates.

Igbere TV reports that another member of the coalition, Barrister Saida Sa’ad, accused the State House of Assembly of violating legislative process and giving undue attention to what she described as an unpopular bill.

Source: http://igberetvnews.com/700262/breaking-tension-as-new-kano-emirs-asked-to-resign/

pls start killing yourselves while we watch. Confuse tribe
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by frankyychiji(f): 6:52am On May 22, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
From the way your life turned out, it's obvious those leading you did a bad job.
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by jaksmillioniar: 6:26pm On May 22, 2019
frankyychiji:
From the way your life turned out, it's obvious those leading you did a bad job.
av achive a lot in life.at my young age I make a millions got property. wat av u achive?
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by frankyychiji(f): 7:58pm On May 22, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
av achive a lot in life.at my young age I make a millions got property. wat av u achive?
Lol.. online Dangote grin
Re: All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign by jaksmillioniar: 8:00pm On May 22, 2019
frankyychiji:
Lol.. online Dangote grin
IBO girl na u sabi pls keep off

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Steps Down From A Camouflaged Armored Car (Photo) / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos / 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.