Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (985637 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwanneniressure: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Wow!!! The Rims alone sef na die.....#Bosslevel shocked shocked
Na so baba.
Make we dey enjoy our ride dey go abeg.
No time

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:

See the ugly dashboard wey u dey take compare my own. grin

Hope you know that is a 1st generation IS, and yours is 2nd Generation C class? If I bring in 2nd generation IS show you side by side your own 2nd Generation you go die of heart attack. Mbok no be me go want cause you to kill yourself by yourself with your self.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Philadelphia: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Lol, na only God know wetin dey pepper this one for body sef.

Ashunu, all those car dealers wey no dey Lagos wey drive their Toks cars go where dem dey sell am, na used too abi?

grin grin grin

Ogbeni, your car na naija used. It may even be a lemon. I see where you were praising the car before it even came. Now, you wanna sell a naija used w203 for 2.5m. grin. That car is 800k for naija used.
tongue
I dey my house. Come and beat me na wink

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Philadelphia: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
nwanneniressure:
if you no want buy motor,just shut your mouth.

But na finger I used take type na. tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Lool, this guy sef. Very funny man. cheesy grin grin

I just wash my baby finish, get am prepared for church tomorrow, I dey like as heads dey turn dey look me whenever I dey drive pass my area with the halogen light wey kon follow the car come and the baddass Midnight Blue paint. grin grin grin

Make I pepper u small with some pictures

You want pepper me with motor I have owned and disposed off?

I laugh in Afrikaans.

Mean while, I never talk finish, SRS malfunction lamp Don show, centre console gear stick cover, hand rest don break off.

Very loose poor engineering.

Tueh

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Philadelphia: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
nwanneniressure:
that is not a c230k chealseafan1.
That is an ugly ass c240,as the bumber shows.
They are cheap shit.
C230k,c230,c320,c350 all facelift have the best aesthetics for these cars hence expensive.
Know these things,the difference can be hard to spot,only gurus like us know.
That is why you here some of these confused people here wag their tongues carelessly.
There is a lot of hard to identify differences in these cars

Wetin dey worry you na over sabi. Shey cold catch you now as dem tell you say na c230k and not c240?
Yeye. You know natting.

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Philadelphia:

Ogbeni, your car name naija used. It may even be a lemon. I see where you were praising the car before it even came. Now, you wanna sell a naija used w203 for 2.5m. grin. That car is 800k for naija used.
tongue

Alaye! Why you dey talk like small pikin wey no get business mind like ds, abi u never start to dey make money on your own ni grin grin grin.

I keep saying I'm not desperate to sell this car and I mean it, the only reason I'll sell is if it's a good deal, sweet gain for my struggle.

To burst ur bubble, if I sell this car, I'm getting same 2005 C230 Kompressor again, same car, you have no idea how much I love the car. I had the option of choosing between a Lexus ES 330, a 2006 Corolla Sports but I personally chose this one....

Lemme ring it into ur big ears again, I'll ONLY sell this car if I find someone willing to pay me 2.3m upwards if not, I'll use this beauty for many years to come.

Next week, I'm getting it registered.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Philadelphia: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
nwanneniressure:
what year of is?cos c230k is 05 while is started around 07.
So should we compare same years?
Cos that will be the w204(c250 from c230 in w203) against the is?
Do you really wanna do this?

Production of the IS started in 1998; also called Toyota alteeza.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
kingreign:

You want pepper me with motor I have owned and disposed off?

I laugh in Afrikaans.

Mean while, I never talk finish, SRS malfunction lamp Don show, centre console gear stick cover, hand rest don break off.

Very loose poor engineering.

Tueh

Lol, everyone knows it's interior fall apart especially if you're rough but that doesn't take away anything from the car.

U were rough in handling your own, na Oyinbo man don use this car for more than 10 years, no problem.

U sef tueh for you.

Rough user, stick to those ur cars wey fit tolerate ur abuse grin grin

Na so pple dey wonder why I have owned and maintained a Golf 4 wey supposedly dey get electrical issues for 7 years without any wahala.

We sabi car maintenance pass one another.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwanneniressure: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Philadelphia:

Ogbeni, your car na naija used. It may even be a lemon. I see where you were praising the car before it even came. Now, you wanna sell a naija used w203 for 2.5m. grin. That car is 800k for naija used.
tongue
who is selling?
Do you mind telling us where you live?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwanneniressure: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Philadelphia:

Wetin dey worry you na over sabi. Shey cold catch you now as dem tell you say na c230k and not c240?
Yeye. You know natting.
i learnt the nothing i know from you.
You are so good at being senseless.
Did you not see where chealseafan1 said the bumper was replaced?
Bloody dumbo
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
nwanneniressure:
i learnt the nothing i know from you.
You are so good at being senseless.
Did you not see where chealseafan1 said the bumper was replaced?
Bloody dumbo

Lol, u get time dey waste on top dt guy matter. He's only here to make himself feel good. grin

Free am make e dey console himself.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwanneniressure: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Lol, everyone knows it's interior fall off but that doesn't take away anything from the car.

U were rough in handling your own, na Oyinbo man don use this car for more than 10 years, no problem.

U sef tueh for you.

Rough user, stick to those ur cars wey fit tolerate ur abuse grin grin

Na so pple dey wonder why I have owned and maintained a Golf 4 wey supposedly dey get electrical issues for 7 years without any wahala.

We sabi car maintenance pass one another.
owning the c230k is one thing.
Being able to afford to run it is another.
Maybe that is the previlege we have that these guys can't get hold of their selves for.
grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwanneniressure: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Lol, u get time dey waste on top dt guy matter. He's only here to make himself feel good. grin

Free am make e dey console himself.
i swear baba.
At this point i will let him dwell in his senselessness
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
nwanneniressure:
owning the c230k is one thing.
Being able to afford to run it is another.
Maybe that is the previlege we have that these guys can't get hold of their selves for.
grin

Spot on bro, spot on!!!

I wouldn't know if Kingreign got it for himself or got it for someone but in one of his previous posts, baba was 'urgently' looking for a naija used C230k, obviously na abused lemon dem sell give baba grin grin grin grin

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Spot on bro, spot on!!!

I wouldn't know if Kingreign got it for himself or got it for someone but in one of his previous posts, baba was 'urgently' looking for a naija used C230k, obviously na abused lemon dem sell give baba grin grin grin grin

Dey run your mouth, I am into car business. That car request thread was for someone. So face your front or swerve.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Philadelphia: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Alaye! Why you dey talk like small pikin wey no get business mind like ds, abi u never start to dey make money on your own ni grin grin grin.

I keep saying I'm not desperate to sell this car and I mean it, the only reason I'll sell is if it's a good deal, sweet gain for my struggle.

To burst ur bubble, if I sell this car, I'm getting same 2005 C230 Kompressor again, same car, you have no idea how much I love the car. I had the option of choosing between a Lexus ES 330, a 2006 Corolla Sports but I personally chose this one....

Lemme ring it into ur big ears again, I'll ONLY sell this car if I find someone willing to pay me 2.3m upwards if not, I'll use this beauty for many years to come.

Next week, I'm getting it registered.

At the bold, you just shot yourself on the leg. You said you'd sell to get a w204. Before now, you sang so much praises about the c230k and not long after you bought it, you're selling to buy another c230k. That car has hidden faults and should be sold for 600k max.
Don't even compare your c230k with the ES330 of 2005.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Philadelphia:

At the bold, you just shot yourself on the leg. You said you'd sell to get a w204. Before now, you sang so much praises about the c230k and not long after you bought it, you're selling to buy another c230k. That car has hidden faults and should be sold for 600k max.

Atop acting like an assholle Nigga, I liked the C300 until Nwanneni highlighted the problems facing it, didn't u see my reply after he told me about the C300's problem? Read up and stop being unnecessarily annoying.

Here was my reply to him incase u were too blind to see it then.

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwanneniressure: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Philadelphia:

let's compare then
How is the 05 es330 better than the c230k?
How?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
kingreign:

Dey run your mouth, I am into car business. That car request thread was for someone. So face your front or swerve.

Lol, u claimed to have used one, was it a Toks u got or the same naija used....let us know since I didn't see u talk about it grin grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwanneniressure: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Atop acting like an assholle Nigga, I liked the C300 until Nwanneni highlighted the problems facing it, didn't u see my reply after he told me about the C300's problem? Read up and stop being unnecessarily annoying.
they hate what they can't have.
A person that choses a lexus over a mercedes of same year or class simply can't afford it.
It's one thing to own the c230k and another thing to run it.
If you philadelphia wants to know what i mean,i will be more than happy to type you an epistle.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwanneniressure: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
They all want cars they can fuel with 2k and buy 10k parts.
Sorry to burst your bubble but it ain't so with the c230k.
Pay up or go home.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwanneniressure: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Lol, u claimed to have used one, was it a Toks u got or the same naija used....let us know since I didn't see u talk about it grin grin grin
some real good investigative skills.
Dem want start war way no go look good in the end.
We ready for una.
Benz or nothing.if you no like am leave us in peace.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
nwanneniressure:
some real good investigative skills.
Dem want start war way no go look good in the end.
We ready for una.
Benz or nothing[b].if you no like am leave us in peace.[/b]

Simple! I really don't understand why they keep trying to tell us what to do? It's just funny.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by NeyofeedNigEnt: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
It's getting interesting
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by oluayebenz: 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
I've been following this thread since yesterday.
I wonder why people are comparing almighty Benz German machine with those Japanese crap.

You think the guy that sing 'If we no buy Benz wetin we gain' is a fool?
Why he didn't mention another car?

Abeg jor. I'm outta here

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by freezy4me: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
oluayebenz:
I wonder why people are comparing almighty Benz German machine with those Japanese crap.

Abeg jor. I'm outta here

Naija mentality of who get Benz na e get money pass
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Thank God my cousin already ordered a 2008 ES 350, lemme even drive the car and see the hype surrounding it.

We love Benz, y'all Lexus fans enjoy your Lexuses and leave us alone.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
oluayebenz:

Abeg jor. I'm outta here
In fact, I do. And Victor AD probably doesn't know shit about cars.

Honestly, the last few pages of this thread have been appaling. It's a fookin C230K, a decent car, but nothing exceptional at all. When I was shopping for my ES, I sat down in multiple C230Ks and was massively disappointed. Bought a fully loaded ES330 instead. World's apart in terms of interior quality. The C230K:s drive itself isn't anything special either.

Wtf. Why are y'all acting like this is some great car?

I'm a big fan of Mercedes but the attitude of the average Merc driver--terribly displayed in this thread--is starting to make me ashamed of identifying as a fan.

Spoiler Alert: Your W203s aren't anything special. Lexus, Acura, and Infiniti all made sport sedans that were way better at the time. Reliability is poor, handling is mid-class, power is severely lacking when compared to the competition, and the interior is laughable. Honestly, I think most people in this thread haven't test driven other luxury sport sedans.

Pipe down. Enjoy your Merc but don't be obnoxious about it; you just end up coming across as silly to people who've driven a wide range of cars.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwanneniressure: 12:07am On Feb 24, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

In fact, I do. And Victor AD probably doesn't know shit about cars.

Honestly, the last few pages of this thread have been appaling. It's a fookin C230K, a decent car, but nothing exceptional at all. When I was shopping for my ES, I sat down in multiple C230Ks and was massively disappointed. Bought a fully loaded ES330 instead. World's apart in terms of interior quality. The C230K:s drive itself isn't anything special either.

Wtf. Why are y'all acting like this is some great car?

I'm a big fan of Mercedes but the attitude of the average Merc driver--terribly displayed in this thread--is starting to make me ashamed of identifying as a fan.

Spoiler Alert: Your W203s aren't anything special. Lexus, Acura, and Infiniti all made sport sedans that were way better at the time. Reliability is poor, handling is mid-class, power is severely lacking when compared to the competition, and the interior is laughable. Honestly, I think most people in this thread haven't test driven other luxury sport sedans.

Pipe down. Enjoy your Merc but don't be obnoxious about it; you just end up coming across as silly to people who've driven a wide range of cars.
own one first!
Then we can talk.
And yes,our c230k is indeed special.
I reckon you were looking to buy a used one a while back cheesy haha
What made you back out?running cost i suppose grin
See his mouth,es330 of all cars?
Well,some people have learnt to be comfortable in mediocrity,so i ain't surprised no more wink
Pukes at the sight of your shitbox

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2019
nwanneniressure:
own one first!
Then we can talk.
And yes,our c230k is indeed special.
I reckon you were looking to buy a used one a while back cheesy haha
What made you back out?running cost i suppose grin
See his mouth,es330 of all cars?
Well,some people have learnt to be comfortable in mediocrity,so i ain't surprised no more wink
Pukes at the sight of your shitbox

Lots of false assumptions here but oh well.
And no, I ditched the C230k because I was unimpressed.
Come back and talk when you daily drive a proper Benz, not the total pieces of crap that was the W203. Fancy Chrysler. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (548) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.