Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (985755 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwanneniressure: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Lots of false assumptions here but oh well.
And no, I ditched the C230k because I was unimpressed.
Come back and talk when you daily drive a proper Benz, not the total pieces of crap that was the W203. Fancy Chrysler. grin
oh yeah?
It's funny how a person that drives a 2004 lexus(shitbox) es330 talks to a person about stepping up his car game.now that will be the height of hypocrisy,isn't it?

A car as shapeless and ugly as shit itself.
I wouldn't ride in an es330 even if i was stranded along maiduguri road.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:23am On Feb 24, 2019
nwanneniressure:
oh yeah?
It's funny how a person that drives a 2004 lexus(shitbox) es330 talks to a person about stepping up his car game.now that will be the height of hypocrisy,isn't it?

If you say so. grin
Enjoy your plasticky interior, broken accessories, anorexic AC, epileptic suspensions, and four banger engine. grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 12:28am On Feb 24, 2019
nwanneniressure:
oh yeah?

Lol, I just hate the shape of that ugly Lexus....es 330...the car is just long for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 12:33am On Feb 24, 2019
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwanneniressure: 12:33am On Feb 24, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

If you say so. grin
Enjoy your plasticky interior, broken accessories, anorexic AC, epileptic suspensions, and four banger engine. grin
a four banger that will outrun your sloppy v6 anyday,anytime.
As a matter of fact,we outperform you in all facades.you just gotta deal with the truth bra.
Aesthetics;check.no one will see the both of us drive in an admire you in your spaceship instead.never!
As a matter of fact,i might Bleep your bitch
Perfomance;check.if you doubt it,please kindly twist your steering wheel at 140kph.i will be delighted to know what happened next
Cost of purchase and running cost;you guessed right,i am the bigger spender. cool
Resale value;you might win simply because there are lots of destitutes that still somehow wanna have mobility,hence the hike in 2nd hand price for destitute cars(pukes at the thought of that)
Security;you do know very well that no one could steal my car without accessing my smart key in Nigeria right?
Plasticky interior?oh please!maybe you were shown prefacelift models of the w203.
I could go on and on...but i have some fvcking to do.
You should fvck too,good pussy has a way of snapping a delusionist back to reality. cool
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwanneniressure: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2019
Chelseafan1:
How can someone compare this ugly shitbox with a beast??

Some people sabi fall hand I swear.
loool.spits at the sight of that spaceship.
Hummer bus in sedan clothing

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwanneniressure: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Chelseafan1:
How can someone compare this ugly shitbox with a beast??

Some people sabi fall hand I swear.

Nwanneniressure, look at the stupid shape of the headlamps sef grin grin
lol.
The designers of that car were all fresh automobile engineers staight out of college and were given an hour to come up with that car as their aptitude test for toyota and somehow it got approved at the time because of how the then toyota boss had passion for destitutes.
It was the cheapest that lexus could build at the time.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 12:54am On Feb 24, 2019
:DUgly piece of shiit.

See dashboard and entertainment area sef....looks too basic.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 12:57am On Feb 24, 2019
:' cry kiss
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 12:59am On Feb 24, 2019
angry tongue
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 1:03am On Feb 24, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwanneniressure: 1:06am On Feb 24, 2019
Chelseafan1:
Nwanneniressure, this guy needs to apologize to us.
grin grin
He is no where to be found.he thinks we will forget he drives this in a hurry? cheesy
Hell no!
Gosh,who goes to a car stand and picks that?who does that?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 7:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Lool, this guy sef. Very funny man. cheesy grin grin

I just wash my baby finish, get am prepared for church tomorrow, I dey like as heads dey turn dey look me whenever I dey drive pass my area with the halogen light wey kon follow the car come and the baddass Midnight Blue paint. grin grin grin

Make I pepper u small with some pictures

Baba, leave fight - calm down replace that fog light wer dey misbehave. Put your ear close to it when the lamp is on and you go hear small rattling noise. Chelsea people una too like quarrel grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 7:33am On Feb 24, 2019
nwanneniressure:
loool.spits at the sight of that spaceship.
Hummer bus in sedan clothing

Kai, whenever I need get joy, I go just stroll enter cartalk I know say e go always happen here for sure. Nwanneni leave online fight biko

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2019
Eddee:

Baba, leave fight - calm down replace that fog light wer dey misbehave. Put your ear close to it when the lamp is on and you go hear small rattling noise. Chelsea people una too like quarrel grin grin

The Benz guys are right. Who drives such a big for nothing Lexus that flies off track at hwy speeds. And still has mouth to attack Mercedes Benz users on a Benz holy thread?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2019
weyreypey:

The Benz guys are right. Who drives such a big for nothing Lexus that flies off track at hwy speeds. And still has mouth to attack Mercedes Benz users on a [b]Benz holy [/b]thread?

I own a w211 currently - had an 02 Clk 230k previously, in short I bought the E klasse because I loved my dad's w221 but wasn't willing to splash that much money on a car for any reason. Being an Accountant, I took the practical and most economical option anyway. Maintenance on a Benz that is above 5 years old is not for the fainthearted, I drive an 04 Tundra most of the time and the only thing I buy is fuel, sometimes I forget basic things like brake pad and oil changes. You can't afford that minute level of negligence on a Benz it will burn a sizeable hole in your pocket.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2019
Eddee:

Lol, no he the fog light....na d side marker light, one of them.

Na when I come Lagos or visit IB I go do doz ones jare.

I have hardly driven the car sef. I get anoda one wey I dey drive.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Lol, no he the fog light....na d side marker light, one of them.

Na when I come Lagos or visit IB I go do doz ones jare.

I have hardly driven the car sef. I get anoda one wey I dey drive.

Okay baba, just dey fix am immediately and you no go get any challenges. I hope say u don dey enter church and you go leave e-fight today?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Eddee:

I own a w211 currently - had an 02 Clk 230k previously, in short I bought the E klasse because I loved my dad's w221 but wasn't willing to splash that much money on a car for any reason. Being an Accountant, I took the practical and most economical option anyway. Maintenance on a Benz that is above 5 years old is not for the fainthearted, I drive an 04 Tundra most of the time and the only thing I buy is fuel, sometimes I forget basic things like brake pad and oil changes. You can't afford that minute level of negligence on a Benz it will burn a sizeable hole in your pocket.

Practical and economical option with maximum utility.... The Mercedes Benz

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2019
weyreypey:

Practical and economical option with maximum utility.... The Mercedes Benz

Satisfaction guaranteed. You just have to choose the right one. In other words, no buy wetin you no fit maintain.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2019
Eddee:

Satisfaction guaranteed. You just have to choose the right one. In other words, no buy wetin you no fit maintain.
Well said. My fourth Mercedes Benz and counting.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2019
Eddee:

Okay baba, just dey fix am immediately and you no go get any challenges. I hope say u don dey enter church and you go leave e-fight today?

Replying from church. Can't wait to leave church so I can drive ds beauty again grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by asamwababy: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2019
C230k- eating chinese delicacy in a mosquito infested zone.Everytime you take a spoon you need to remove a mosquito from it.

ES330-eating taste fried chicken though not as sweet as chinese but in a clean environment with no mosquitos around.Every spoon going into the mouth goes with assurance.

Conclusion-frustrating eating a meal and scrutinizing every spoon that goes into the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by banky3w(m): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Replying from church. Can't wait to leave church so I can drive ds beauty again grin grin
When you were using golf, where was your voice? God enlarged your coast to upgrade and you let one entity turn you into a mouth firing mafia. Go read the bible well and see what God promised people like you. Verily I say unto you, you shall have your reward. Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by oluayebenz: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2019
But let's be sincerely
Who's that dude comparing Lexus shitboxe with Almighty Benz.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by oluayebenz: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2019
freezy4me:

Naija mentality of who get Benz na e get money pass

Forget mentality
Na true........

Na Big man dey use almighty Benz for abroad.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 11:03am On Feb 24, 2019
banky3w:

When you were using golf, where was your voice? God enlarged your coast to upgrade and you let one entity turn you into a mouth firing mafia. Go read the bible well and see what God promised people like you. Verily I say unto you, you shall have your reward. Shalom.

I have never insulted anyone bro. This is a Mercedes thread, why can't we post about how lovely our cars are and serving us without those Toyota fan boys coming here to tell us that our cars are crap just because of the bad experience they have had by not shining their eyes hence ending up with buying lemons?

AAMOF, I've never been to the Lexus/Toyota thread, why can't they rest from being sooo defensive?

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2019
oluayebenz:

Forget mentality
Na true........

This is the UK, pics was taken in London just last week, c230k Benz everywhere.

Let these haters be consoling themselves with their Japanese toys.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwannenii: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Chelseafan1:

machine!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2019
NEXT TIME SHUT UP

oluayebenz:

Forget mentality
Na true........

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by freezy4me: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Ordinary Thailand using Almighty Benz as taxi

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nwannenii: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
freezy4me:

Ordinary Thailand using Almighty Benz as taxi
most of you posting these pictures definitely lack exposure.
So you couldnt identify those were luxury cabs?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (548) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.