Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (971035 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Canadanow: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
sacramento1212:

I don't sell vehicle parts but was only stating the obvious as a user like you. You cannot get a 5w30 Oando Engine Oil for that price except you are using a viscosity not recommended for your car which will definitely kill your engine sooner or later.

I bought a Mobil Extended Performance 5W30 for #17,500, Oil filter to match was #3,500. Labour was charged at #1,500 because of my many years relationship established with the workshop owner. So do your calculation.

Even if you choose not to purchase a Mobil brand, other good brands cannot be gotten for less than #10,000. I challenge you to counter this sir.

And FYI, your mechanic is quack to recommend a #4,600 Engine Oil which of course isn't the right oil for you. If i were you, i will stick to the Benz if servicing is your only worries.
Where you dey buy your extended performance oil please? I have been looking for sellers. The ones I found on jumia are thieves.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by sacramento1212: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Canadanow:

Where you dey buy your extended performance oil please? I have been looking for sellers. The ones I found on jumia are thieves.

I bought the last one from dru23. It was delivered at my residence and i paid upon receipt.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dru23(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Canadanow:

They are not thieves bro ...it is very expensive to get o .. But I sell mines at reasonable price.. Most time once I get a delivery it sells fast .. I do have a new batch coming next week all mainly 5w30 17k and oil filter ...please be on the look out ....

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dru23(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=sacramento1212 post=80462948]

I bought the last one from dru23. It was delivered at my residence and i paid upon receipt. [quote]

Thanks for the promo bro ...kindly remind next time 1k naira off your next purchase... please use this post as a form of discount

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Flodel(f): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
good evening please between Benz c320 and ML320 which is preferable both are year 2001
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by sacramento1212: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Flodel:
good evening please between Benz c320 and ML320 which is preferable both are year 2001

You are comparing a Sedan with an SUV. They are both different vehicles

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by sacramento1212: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=dru23 post=80463662][/quote]

No problem �

Cheers
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Buynowautos: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
Please what are the short coming of C230 K sport. 1.8L 4 cylinder?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Buynowautos:
Please what are the short coming of C230 K sport. 1.8L 4 cylinder?
None.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
kingreign:

None.

Hol up, hol up. You say wah?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Hol up, hol up. You say wah?
Calm down. We all know no car is perfect. But then, he's asking that questions right now when my main guy Logosbenz is selling his own is bad market
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Buynowautos: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
kingreign:

None.

***k corolla I'm going for this

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
Buynowautos:

F**k
corolla I'm going for this
We will arrest you for using F word.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Buynowautos: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
kingreign:

We will arrest you for using F word.

Abeg oh pardon me. I just dey vex for the price of the corolla.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by jceesquare(m): 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2019
kingreign:

Calm down. We all know no car is perfect. But then, he's asking that questions right now when my main guy Logosbenz is selling his own is bad market
grin grin I feel the brotherly love.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mbahjohnpaul: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Guys pls I want to get a naija used Benz e320 2005 model. I need ur input as regards common faults with the car and what to look out for before buying. Thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
mbahjohnpaul:
Guys pls I want to get a naija used Benz e320 2005 model. I need ur input as regards common faults with the car and what to look out for before buying. Thanks
cc eddee
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
mbahjohnpaul:

As long as you can maintain it, service her and fuel her, and any suspension noise is fixed, you are good to go. My friend, eddee have a unit which I am helping him sell off but decided to suspend. If you offer a good price, she can be all yours.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mbahjohnpaul: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Pix and price
kingreign:

As long as you can maintain it, service her and fuel her, and any suspension noise is fixed, you are good to go. My friend, eddee have a unit which I am helping him sell off but decided to suspend. If you offer a good price, she can be all yours.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
mbahjohnpaul:
Pix and price
Asking price was 1.5m
https://www.nairaland.com/5157943/mercedes-benz-2004-e320-4matic
Every picture of the car you need is displayed in the thread.

Enjoy! smiley
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
mbahjohnpaul:

Chief, call me and there's a very good deal for you.

Iogobenz:
cc eddee
If he's ready to deal, commission for all of una wer dey dis Benz thread. We go drink to sales

kingreign:

Thanks chief, let him make us an offer we can't refuse and keys will be handed to him.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Eddee:

Chief, call me and there's a very good deal for you.

If he's ready to deal, commission for all of una wer dey dis Benz thread. We go drink to sales

Thanks chief, let him make us an offer we can't refuse and keys will be handed to him.
we too believe you from here cool
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Iogobenz:
we too believe you from here cool

He's guaranteed to get an unkazeemed Benz.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Eddee:

definitely.
I can't agree more since its something I've got first hand knowledge of.
It's a good buy for sure.
We at Mercedes Benz,port harcourt division endorses this cool

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Iogobenz:
definitely.
I can't agree more since its something I've got first hand knowledge of.
It's a good buy for sure.
We at Mercedes Benz,port harcourt division endorses this cool

My Man

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Eddee:

Those of us wey no dey drink nkor? make plans for better babes non ugly ones grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
nurey:

Those of us wey no dey drink nkor? make plans for better babes non ugly ones grin

Big man, e get things wer dey constitution. You see woman? That na standard protocol! Immediately we confirm alert; Wer you want the connect, Calabar or Lagos?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Buynowautos: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
kingreign:

Asking price was 1.5m
https://www.nairaland.com/5157943/mercedes-benz-2004-e320-4matic
Every picture of the car you need is displayed in the thread.

Enjoy! smiley

Please I saw this rod from your post. The one connecting the linkages. Please do you have idea of the cost of the rod for a Cclass 4matic

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
Buynowautos:

Please I saw this rod from your post. The one connecting the linkages. Please do you have idea of the cost of the rod for a Cclass 4matic

No I don't.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2019
Dear MB fam, its going down on Sunday. Big Bro's launching Beverly Heels Reloaded. I've got VIP tickets for all of us here and we'll support the drinks, and the finer things of life. HeavenlyBang bring that G35 to Calabar, Logobenz is coming, Kingreign isn't far off. Nurey your spec plenty for Calabar

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eddee:
Dear MB fam, its going down on Sunday. Big Bro's launching Beverly Heels Reloaded. I've got VIP tickets for all of us here and we'll support the drinks, and the finer things of life. HeavenlyBang bring that G35 to Calabar, Logobenz is coming, Kingreign isn't far off. Nurey your spec plenty for Calabar

Cheeeee!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2019
Eddee:

Nice but I am tied down in Abeokuta

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (547) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: johnnywayne(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.