Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (976457 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
conductor250:
[s][/s]
Mumu cheesy

Interesting!! Counter attack with facts,very very valid as well grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
conductor250:

Benzedes, twisting legs since 1959 grin
I think at this point we should come to a conclusion almost every car are prone to this leg pull.

But this is a war that we never end grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
dannybrasky:

I think at this point we should come to a conclusion almost every car are prone to this leg pull.

But this is a war that we never end
Correction: Almost every Mercedes shitbox is prone. Honda fixed their own in 2011. cheesy

Edit: Tell your flying shitbox-driving friend mention the name of any successful Benzedes shitbox used for transportation. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
conductor250:

Correction: Almost every Mercedes shitbox is prone. Honda fixed their own in 2011. cheesy

Edit: Tell your flying shitbox-driving friend mention the name of any successful Benzedes shitbox used for transportation. grin

Mercedes/Dodge sprinter

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
conductor250:

U dey vex oh! Calm down small make I help am small for that one! Ifesinachi/bonnyway/ ekenedelichukwu motors them dey use Benz marcopolo for transport nah e boku.
ABC motors use the sprinters how u see am?

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
dannybrasky:

U dey vex oh! Calm down small make I help am small for that one! Ifesinachi/bonnyway/ ekenedelichukwu motors them dey use Benz marcopolo for transport nah e boku.

How many years before e kaput?

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
dannybrasky:

Even GIG be dey use benz though e be like den don stop..for obvious reasons cheesy

The last one I saw was a Chinese imitation

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
shortgun:

Do u know how many decades that tipper have lasted....and still serving the owner.?
Do u know that tipper costs more than most of ur cosmetic shitboxes today?
Do u know that the odometer on that tipper should be reading not less than a billion miles.
Do u know that no Toyota, Honda or infiniti can last more than 15 years?
Have u ever seen a construction equipment made by Toyota, lexus or infiniti? On the road?
Have u seen a Toyota trailer or tipper in ur life?

Learn to respect Legends.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
rationalmind:

You still dey answer that mumu man? grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
rationalmind:

Even GIG be dey use benz though e be like den don stop..for obvious reasons cheesy

The last one I saw was a Chinese imitation
Parts are expensive b4 the thing go send them back to village them gats improvise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
KINGreignn:

Didn't take long at all! It couldn't stand abuse grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

You still dey answer that mumu man? grin

Now that I think about it, I think he's just trolling the Japanese faithfuls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
KINGreignn:

Sprinter is the most popular cargo van in most parts of Europe. gaining ground in the US too so....

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
shortgun:

Do u know how many decades that tipper have lasted....and still serving the owner.?
Do u know that tipper costs more than most of ur cosmetic shitboxes today?
Do u know that the odometer on that tipper should be reading not less than a billion miles.
Do u know that no Toyota, Honda or infiniti can last more than 15 years?
Have u ever seen a construction equipment made by Toyota, lexus or infiniti? On the road?
Have u seen a Toyota trailer or tipper in ur life?

Learn to respect Legends.

It pays to be knowledgeable.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Material_Handling,_U.S.A.,_Inc.

One out of every five forklift sold in america is Toyota forklift.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
radautoworks:

Sprinter is the most popular cargo van in most parts of Europe. gaining ground in the US too so....

Over here in Russia, its Hiace we know!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
radautoworks:

so where do you want to put the VW Eurovan, vanagon, caravelle, multivan

Fiat Ducato

Ford Transit

you didn't even put Benz Vito, you went all the way to sprinter in Europe funny Benz fan grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by asamwababy: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
dannybrasky:

They all now know better and go for zhongtong buses.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
asamwababy:

Gbam!! So true!!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
asamwababy:

They are still using those Benz coach bus and I can tell you the Yutong new buses given to them doesn't come close and won't last as the Benz.

If you are a frequent Traveller in those coach buses then you will agree that what they go through on our roads and the cargo they haul along no chinko replica can replace them. The only other big manufacturer of coach I know is good is VOLVO I just don't see their products on our soil

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2019
dannybrasky:

Parts are expensive b4 the thing go send them back to village them gats improvise.

grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So na folk lift and canter una take dey compare the Legendary Mercedes Benz Tipper?
grin grin grin grin grin
*Singing* since I was young and now I am getting old, I have never seen a Toyota, lexus or infiniti trailer or tipper,
Brother have u seen.
Reply with pictures in Nigerian soil.
Whenever u see a Mercedes tipper, trailer.
Bow in respect cos it has outlived up to 3 generations in ur family and still pulling strong.
grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
nurey:

They are still using those Benz coach bus and I can tell you the Yutong new buses given to them doesn't come close and won't last as the Benz.

If you are a frequent Traveller in those coach buses then you will agree that what they go through on our roads and the cargo they haul along no chinko replica can replace them. The only other big manufacturer of coach I know is good is VOLVO I just don't see their products on our soil

Scania too
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
conductor250:
[s][/s]
Mumu cheesy
Ode, show me a proper construction equipment made by ur Japanese cartons brand...not folk lift used in supermarkets or canter used to transport pepper and tomato.
All over the Country u will still see 40yrs old Mercedes Benz vehicles competing with ur "latest New Model" Japanese shitboxes on the road.
That tipper u posted may be older than ur father.
It must have contributed to the house u are living today cheesy grin grin
Respect the elders, or else u will never see old age.

11 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
shortgun:

Ode, show me a proper construction equipment made by ur Japanese cartons brand...not folk lift used in supermarkets or canter used to transport pepper and tomato.
All over the Country u will still see 40yrs old Mercedes Benz vehicles.

You can be polite enough to state your facts without being aggressive or cursing. Dont spoil the fun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Philadelphia: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2019
conductor250:

Now I can confidently say this is 2 - 0.

The next strike from you will be a K.O
to the benz guys.
So, benz guys, over to you to redeem your face.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
[s]
shortgun:

All over the Country u will still see 40yrs old Mercedes Benz vehicles.
[/s]
Small boy is disturbing you. Calm down little boy wink

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
conductor250:
[s][/s]
Small boy is disturbing you. Calm down little boy wink
Pictures don't lie.
Post pictures of ur Japanese carton construction vehicles.

Don't even make me post pictures of luxurious Mercedes Benz buses used by sports teams all over the world.
Note: The official trusted car of ur president is a Mercedes Benz sedan......I can go on and on.
Bow, when u see a STAR.

7 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Number One Trusted Performance Bunker Luxury Sedan for the The number Man in the country.
Counter this Fact if u are Shamelessly Shameless.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
shortgun:

Pictures don't lie.
Post pictures of ur Japanese carton construction vehicles.

Don't even make me post pictures of luxurious Mercedes Benz buses used by sports teams all over the world.
Note: The official trusted car of ur president is a Mercedes Benz sedan......I can go on and on.
Bow, when u see a STAR.

Go read about HINO trucks.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 11:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
KINGreignn:

Go read about HINO trucks.
Oga, we are talking about Trusted n Tested Heavy Duty trucks that has outlived even their makers and u are telling me about Hino. grin grin grin
Hino ko..Gino ni.
Have u seen Hino abi Gino trucks transporting hardcore, gravel or sharp sand anywhere in Nigeria?
If ur answer is yes...post pictures.

I am using Nigeria as example cos any vehicle brand that can survive bad roads, kazeems, adulterated petrol/diesel for more than 50 years deserves some accolades. cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
The first generation of that Mercedes Benz tipper u see all over the country was manufactured in 1959..it's older than Nigeria cheesy
U still see flat boot, V-boot,190E Mercedes cars produced over 40yrs ago competing with ur 2017 Japanese on the road. grin grin grin grin
I don't know another definition of durability.
Is it that u guys are truly ignorant or choose to be in denials.

7 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by radautoworks: 1:40am On Nov 04, 2019
nurey:

so where do you want to put the VW Eurovan, vanagon, caravelle, multivan

Fiat Ducato

Ford Transit

you didn't even put Benz Vito, you went all the way to sprinter in Europe funny Benz fan grin
They're all behind the sprinter. Some I'm convinced you're making up grin

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2019
radautoworks:

They're all behind the sprinter. Some I'm convinced you're making up grin

In all honesty, in EU, ford transit, vw transporter, fiat ducatto and Peugeot boxers are in use more than sprinter and Vito.

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (547) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.