Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (967411 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2019
shortgun:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Number One Trusted Performance Bunker Luxury Sedan for the The number Man in the country.
Counter this Fact if u are Shamelessly Shameless.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I told you that you're a little kid. Mention a president or governor that doesn't drive at least 10 Landcruisers and Hilux at once.
FYI Buhari uses the overpriced CLA plastic for ceremonials. On a regular day, we know the car they all depend on - the president, vice, sp, governors. Continue sitting down little boy. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
shortgun:

Pictures don't lie.
Post pictures of ur Japanese carton construction vehicles.

Don't even make me post pictures of luxurious Mercedes Benz buses used by sports teams all over the world.
Note: The official trusted car of ur president is a Mercedes Benz sedan......I can go on and on.
Bow, when u see a STAR.
[/s]
After all the mass-production of numerous confusing plastic shithbox models, Benzedes (even when put together with BMW, Audi, Volvo, Renault and Peugeot) haven't reached 50% of Toyota sales in a year. And that's Toyota alone (without Lexus). cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 8:14am On Nov 04, 2019
conductor250:

Correction: Almost every Mercedes shitbox is prone. Honda fixed their own in 2011. cheesy

Edit: Tell your flying shitbox-driving friend mention the name of any successful Benzedes shitbox used for transportation. grin
It seems the kid doesn't understand difference between a successful car and mass production. That's why he's posting pictures of cars that has been discontinued probably after less than 50 people showed up to buy it.

While we're waiting for oboy to tell us the invisible people who buy Benzedes shithboxes, let him tell us the names of the successful pickup trucks Mercedes has manufactured. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2019
Came with receipts. grin

Imagine comparing Toyota to MB in terms of reliability.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mammanbawa: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2019
See as these Japanese people dey bash us left, right and center

Whatever sha
Benz or nothing
911 is the most reliable tipper I've seen in my life
Gwagon has been a successful motor since inception
Continously
Back to back
Despite its unusual and boxy look
Toyota wey be terrorist motor sef

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
Came with receipts. grin

Imagine comparing Toyota to MB in terms of reliability.
My brother ask them ọ. Comparing the best, biggest and best-selling manufacturer with MB(moribund box). cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2019
Chaiiiiii! This is terrorist invasion of Mercedes Benz thread o! Abeg we call for truce.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2019
mammanbawa:
See as these Japanese people dey bash us left, right and center

Whatever sha
Benz or nothing
911 is the most reliable tipper I've seen in my life
Gwagon has been a successful motor since inception
Continously
Back to back
Despite its unusual and boxy look
Terrorists and Army use Toyota to kill themselves because it's bleeping reliable.

911 is reliable and strong. I agree because it was built in the Benz era when Mercedes did not suck. Same with old Gwagon not all these flying cartons they made after 2005.

Gwagon most successful car? Put some respect on the Toyota Corolla. Your G-carton shitbox, I'm not sure it's even close to 100th position . cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2019
KINGreignn:
Chaiiiiii! This is terrorist invasion of Mercedes Benz thread o! Abeg we call for truce.
How much will you pay us? Accept Toyota is BBB - best, biggest, and best selling automaker and we'll be on our way. grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2019
mammanbawa:

FYI there was a war that was totally dedicated to Toyota because both countries fought with only Hilux and Landcruiser pick ups. cheesy

The last time Benzedes flying carton was introduced to ordinary firefighting people, they nearly impeached the politician that brought the idea.. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2019
conductor250:

How much will you pay us? Accept Toyota is BBB - best, biggest, and best selling automaker and we'll be on our way. grin
I'm a Toyota flagbearer.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mammanbawa: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2019
conductor250:

Terrorists and Army use Toyota to kill themselves because it's bleeping reliable.

911 is reliable and strong. I agree because it was built in the Benz era when Mercedes did not suck. Same with old Gwagon not all these flying cartons they made after 2005.

Gwagon most successful car? Put some respect on the Toyota Corolla. Your G-carton shitbox, I'm not sure it's even close to 100th position . cheesy

Read my post again
I said it was successful
I didn't say it's the "most" successful

I didn't call japmobile shitbox
Respect my merc o angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by thebigkendo(m): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2019
The guy is just here to troll & una dey take am serious... Ignore him & watch him disappear... Even the people driving the unreliable benz are not on this thread as much as the troll.. He is here crying more than the bereaved

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by BamBamK: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2019
loool... can't a nigga do so in peace again??

Iogobenz:
see em mouth like I don't do married ladies.
Then why you dey follow up the chick e matter?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by shortgun(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2019
Make I clear my desk first, I dey come for Una.
Meanwhile I am still waiting for construction vehicles made by ur Japanese cartons brand.
Show me a Japanese carton truck that will rival the Legendary Mercedes Benz Tipper.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mejai(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2019
thebigkendo:
The guy is just here to troll & una dey take am serious... Ignore him & watch him disappear... Even the people driving the unreliable benz are not on this thread as much as the troll.. He is here crying more than the bereaved
When I posted the tipper pics, some made this thread to be dis...

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mejai(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2019
BamBamK:
loool... can't a nigga do so in peace again??

For cyber peace to reign, u mentioned logobenz. Now this is what is coming

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mejai(m): 11:32am On Nov 04, 2019
shortgun:
Meanwhile I am still waiting for construction vehicles made by ur Japanese cartons brand.
Show me a Japanese carton truck that will rival the Legendary Mercedes Benz Tipper.

We no dey fight. That 911 was to show u that it happens to all motor.

But to happen to a tipper.... Clears throat.

I love Benz... But don't let Japanese guys mess this thread up.
E don do
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
shortgun:

[/s]
Little boy stop beating about the bush. Show us a Benzedes shitbox that can withstand the decades of abuse the Toyota Hilux dusts.

In fact, show me any picture of any Benzedes pickup truck and you'll win. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnWKz7Cthkk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
You dey bait this guy and he go soon fall enter the trap. grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
You dey bait this guy and he go soon fall enter the trap. grin
grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ogbuefi677(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
It's a thing of pride to see Toyota flying carpet owners all over this thread chasing clout.
Cos I'm sure no Benz enthusiast will stoop so low to do than in a Toyota flying carpet thread.
Salud grin

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by KINGreignn: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
ogbuefi677:
It's a thing of pride to see Toyota flying carpet owners all over this thread chasing clout.
Cos I'm sure no Benz enthusiast will stoop so low to do than in a Toyota flying carpet thread.
Salud grin

Check well, their daily driver na corolla or Camry or highlander or rav4. Their site project vehicle or travel vehicle na Prado, land cruiser or Hilux or even hiace.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by sacx: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Seems Toyota serves it's users with upgraded version of low self esteem cheesy. I mean, how much can you explain their obsession with Mercedes?

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ogbuefi677(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
KINGreignn:

Check well, their daily driver na corolla or Camry or highlander or rav4. Their site project vehicle or travel vehicle na Prado, land cruiser or Hilux or even hiace.

Have owned 4 cars,used another 3 others of my parents.
Only one of mine was a honda(EOD).
Sold it after 5 months I bought it as tokumbo cos I couldn't stand it.
've got a merc now,side chick is Volkswagen.
u no fit catch me inside Toyota flying carpet.

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Midoda: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
KINGreignn:

Bros i drive my C class everyday for four years running.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Iogobenz(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Warning!!!!
The ministry of transport has just passed a message today at noon hours that if you drive a Japanese shitbox,you are liable to die young!
They kill more than tobacco.
Just now now an acura zdx front tire pulled out at high speed along eliozu highway,phc.
The old man almost had a heart attack and is still thanking God for life on the express as we speak.
Please Daimler kids,stay away from shitboxes on the highway as far as possible before it develops a grave fault and crash into you and wreck your shining star.
How can a car's tire pull out at high speed na tori olorun?
Bleep!
Make I show una cheesy
I had to stay clear as far as possible before it catches fire and harm my shining star cheesy
Cc shortgun,eddee,9icetoo come and see something.
Ps;I drive one too but na money weh no dey cause am lol.

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by dannybrasky(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Iogobenz:
Warning!!!!
The ministry of transport has just passed a message today at noon hours that if you drive a Japanese shitbox,you are liable to die young!
Just now now an acura zdx front tire pulled out at high speed along eliozu highway,phc.
The old man almost had a heart attack and is still thanking God for life on the express as we speak.
Please Daimler kids,stay away from shitboxes on the highway as far as possible before it develops a grave fault and crash into you and wreck your shining star.
Bleep!
Make I show una cheesy
I had to stay clear as far as possible before it catches fire and harm my shining star cheesy

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
Iogobenz:
Warning!!!!
Bleep!
Make I show una cheesy
Cc shor.tgun,edd.ee,9icet.oo come and see something.

Owu na bastard grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by conductor250: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
[s]
Iogobenz:
Warning!!!!
Bleep!
Make I show una cheesy
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
Thebigkendo I sight you, oga Dannybrasky abeg knack am one meme grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by oluayebenz: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
shortgun:

Oga, we are talking about Trusted n Tested Heavy Duty trucks that has outlived even their makers and u are telling me about Hino. grin grin grin
Hino ko..Gino ni.
Have u seen Hino abi Gino trucks transporting hardcore, gravel or sharp sand anywhere in Nigeria?
If ur answer is yes...post pictures.

I am using Nigeria as example cos any vehicle brand that can survive bad roads, kazeems, adulterated petrol/diesel for more than 50 years deserves some accolades. cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
The first generation of that Mercedes Benz tipper u see all over the country was manufactured in 1959..it's older than Nigeria cheesy
U still see flat boot, V-boot,190E Mercedes cars produced over 40yrs ago competing with ur 2017 Japanese on the road. grin grin grin grin
I don't know another definition of durability.
Is it that u guys are truly ignorant or choose to be in denials.

Fact!

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.