Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (976081 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nnekaike(f): 7:12am On Mar 02, 2022
ariesbull:
stop using fake rewire... The problem of your car isn't up to 4k...

It is called crank position sensor... It js a small sensor beside the steering rack in the engine

It is a simple problem... Go and take back your alternator please
please do you know any good rewire around mowe/ibafo.

The alternator is with me,so far I have called three rewires and they said it's the ignition that needs reprogramming.
I will insist on the crank position sensor to be checked today,thank you sir.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Slazim: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2022
ariesbull:
if the guy doesn't have a fault enjoy the ride... You don't buy a AR to look out for faults bro....

Is it 4matic, airmatic?

Congrats
Thanks, the only error on it ATM is srs.
It is the RWD type.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by WordsWriter: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2022
ariesbull:

MAF
ENGINE sitting

What type of vibration, is it steering vibration or body vibration...

Both
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
WordsWriter:

Both
scan your car
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
nnekaike:
please do you know any good rewire around mowe/ibafo.

The alternator is with me,so far I have called three rewires and they said it's the ignition that needs reprogramming.
I will insist on the crank position sensor to be checked today,thank you sir.
I can give ikeja....
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nnekaike(f): 12:15am On Mar 03, 2022
ariesbull:
I can give ikeja....
I will appreciate a number
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:42am On Mar 03, 2022
nnekaike:
I will appreciate a number
+2349045410788
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nnekaike(f): 8:59am On Mar 03, 2022
ariesbull:
+2349045410788
thank you very much
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hey all!

It seems my older cls is the best looking when it comes to looks, and I'm willing to splurge the cash to give it the ultimate look.

My 0'15 cls is aggressive and intimidating, but I want to give that same look to its older counterpart - the 09 cls550.
I was scrolling through MBWORLD.ORG, and the modifications done on this particular cls is.......... kiss

Is there anywhere in Nigeria I can get some aggressive bodykit?

Open cheque, and no budget restraint!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by awesome9ja: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
i
OfficialDJ:
Hey all!

It seems my older cls is the best looking when it comes to looks, and I'm willing to splurge the cash to give it the ultimate look.

My 0'15 cls is aggressive and intimidating, but I want to give that same look to its older counterpart - the 09 cls550.
I was scrolling through MBWORLD.ORG, and the modifications done on this particular cls is.......... kiss

you can reach out to these guys on instagram
stevelyn_autocare
thyilieer_autoclinic
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
awesome9ja:
i
you can reach out to these guys on instagram
stevelyn_autocare
thyilieer_autoclinic
thank you. Will definitely check it out! wink
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity001(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
OfficialDJ:
Hey all!

It seems my older cls is the best looking when it comes to looks, [b]and I'm willing to [/b]splurge the cash to give it the ultimate look.

Mteech... I think say you won talk say I'm looking at giving it out b4 self grin

Oga try do give away with the car nagrin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Felicity001:

Mteech... I think say you won talk say I'm looking at giving it out b4 self grin

Oga try do give away with the car nagrin
5 years of bolt free services and I'd consider your request shocked grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by duality(m): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
I need a spare key for my W202. I've been using one key for so long.

Do you know any competent locksmith in Lagos?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity001(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
OfficialDJ:
5 years of bolt free services and I'd consider your request shocked grin

You have Uche to discuss that with not megrin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity001(m): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by MOTIONTECH(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
nnekaike:
Good evening all,my Benz c230 1999 model is refusing to start,all lights come on when the key is put and makes a sound like it's about to start,but it won't start.

I recently changed the alternator,and I use the recommended battery.

I called a rewire and he said it might be the ignition

Please I need ideas of what I can try.
Have you scanned the vehicle and what codes did you get?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by MOTIONTECH(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
TheOldGods:
Guys, I just saw a black gas from my Air-conditioning system. I've already bought a new compressor but it has not yet be installed. I googled it and saw its a black death, but couldn't get the fix for Mercedes, so that's why I'm here again guys. Any help cause I don't want to spend any more money trying to fix this and it spoils and doesn't work correctly.
Your compressor is totalled, to fix this issue permanently you have to change the whole A/C system minus the low and high pressure line and you will be fine, if you don't mind I can handle that job for you, call me on 0809275738.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by awesome9ja: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2022
water and this electric steering no be friend o
AmericanDad:

Nope. The ML350 2013 uses electric steering...it was not hard. Thanks it has already been fixed
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
awesome9ja:
water and this electric steering no be friend o

Lol really
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
AmericanDad:
Pls where can I get a reliable mercedes benz mechanics in lagos
ladipo and olowu those guys are good.... Ladipo especially Benz line
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by awesome9ja: 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Getting reliable Benz Mechanic is rare. It is possible to get at Ladipo/Olowu/Clegg but my guy the ones that are readily available are the type you keeping going back to for re-work/correction and even the reliable ones are so busy that if you give them work there are high tendency that you will call them to complain that it was not done well. But if God help you and you are able to find a reliable, honest, God-fearing and detailed Benz mechanic please dont lose him. They are rare to come by.
ariesbull:
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
awesome9ja:
Getting reliable Benz Mechanic is rare. It is possible to get at Ladipo/Olowu/Clegg but my guy the ones that are readily available are the type you keeping going back to for re-work/correction and even the reliable ones are so busy that if you give them work there are high tendency that you will call them to complain that it was not done well. But if God help you and you are able to find a reliable, honest, God-fearing and detailed Benz mechanic please dont lose him. They are rare to come by.
well I don't know for you.... I had a problem with my sensors, I was running from one mech to another it was at ladipo that they used their on board diagnostic system to correct it till date

Trust me, the guys at ladipo are the best be it japanese or European cars... If its VW go to Itire, if it volvo go to ojuelegba etc

... These guys are good.... I talk based on experience

Ladipo is the best choice for me.... Even other mechanics take their problem there.... If they can't solve it in ladipo... My brother that wahala get comma

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
ariesbull:

I'm in PH
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
ariesbull:

That Olowu you mentioned just made nonsense of the Ladipo.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity001(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
awesome9ja:

You need to see how I pamper my own like egg, the mannis good and very very understanding and honest as well. Twice he has travelled long distance to rescue me and he knows his onions very well. Any thing German machine he sabi am well. The only problem be say I always suffer each time I want him to meet me somewheregrin the guy no just sabi road at allgrin he sabi Benz pass Lagos roadgrin

Another funny thing he doesn't know how to drive. gringrin sometimes I just look at him and laugh. How mechanic like u no go sabi drive! Its so unbelievable

My is at Berger Suya, Trinity, Apapa.

Those Ladipo guys can cut somebody neck. They're not considerate at all
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity001(m): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
AmericanDad:

I'm in PH

I thought you're in America o
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Felicity001:

I thought you're in America o

Nope..Naija
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
nakoks:

That Olowu you mentioned just made nonsense of the Ladipo.

You are right....olowu is a baby where ladipo is....
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
awesome9ja:

No be lie... We have great Benz mechanic in ladipo...
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
ariesbull:

You are right....olowu is a baby where ladipo is....
Trinity is the best. But i use non of them...me and abbey combination is unbeatable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (547) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.