Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters (43464 Views)

Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped / Prostitutes Create Scene After Being Duped At Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Lady Robbed By Online Customer In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by Onlinealaba(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2019
G
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by bluefilm: 7:30pm On May 21, 2019
Na wa o

How una wan take reverse the money wey pesin like Naira Marley don withdraw since tay tay?

I no undastand o. grin
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:30pm On May 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Pls teach us how to retrieve our looted funds from the politicians...

Show us the proof of your tax and the amount you have paid into the government's pocket

1 Like

Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by Hez143(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2019
the bank is another thing,they may not act swift and just leave ur mail pending!!
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by Acidosis(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2019
So how do banks verify fraudulent transactions?
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by aewhydot: 7:30pm On May 21, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Story
For naija
Dpo go turn u to client
Investigation without money
I pray o

Always read and digest before you comment please

2 Likes

Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 21, 2019
Well, it is possible.
I and my friend got duped recently and we quickly reported the case, the bank( First bank) placed a restriction on the account immediately. The scammer couldn't withdraw the money.
But, we didn't get the money in one month, the procedure was as long as pipe.
From police report, court report, bank investigation. I tire

Well done CBN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 21, 2019
bluefilm:
Na wa o

How una wan take reverse the money wey pesin like Naira Marley don withdraw since tay tay?

I no undastand o. grin
There is something they know you don't know.
Calm down. If this gist is true, then its possible.

1 Like

Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by AngelicBeing: 7:35pm On May 21, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Pls teach us how to retrieve our looted funds from the politicians...
GBAM grin
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by gowaga68: 7:38pm On May 21, 2019
A welcome development.
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by anambraamaka: 7:46pm On May 21, 2019
Wahala dey for yahoo boys
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by YungLasaint(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2019
Upon the fraud banks go just frudstrate you join..

you don't understand ndi bankers
iamezekwesiri:
I laugh in mandarin..... very good in theory but in practice... AWOL.

You guys haven't questioned how and why the account maintenance charges yen yen of that year just died a natural death... Fear Bankers committee

They bankroll alot of happenings in this kwantiri
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by MzTunechi(f): 7:50pm On May 21, 2019
hamid6249:
Am I the only ine that think this is a trash?

Imagine the statement "even if the fraudster has withdrawn the money"

So na bank talk says make you mumu..... Stay there
a very mumuish talk..you dey mind them
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 21, 2019
all this one na story
most times when ur money gets fraudulently stolen and u show proof of it the money u go use settle police and bank for dem to follow up d case will be eight times d amount stolen by d fraudster
no be nigeria again
abegi

1 Like

Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 21, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Story
For naija
Bank go frustrate u tire
Den fem thr to station
Dpo go turn u to client
I pray o
is it not this same nigeria wey armed robbers dey rob their victims with POS.demm go transfer ur money to their account and wen you go ur bank to report d case and for dem to trace d account dem go speak english wey u no understand.u go police station those ones go first say make u settle them.
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 21, 2019
Hahaha new format.

Unpaid beneficiaries is back grin

Dear duped client

This is the desk of the new cbn counter and we here to help recover your money from the duper. You the dupee simply has to transfer your registration fee, complain fee and contact Mr eze to retrieve your refund code.

Duper@nigerianscammers.ng

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 21, 2019
hamid6249:

So na bank talk say make you mumu..... Stay there
anybody can fall into d hand of a scammer.sometimes its not always about greed

1 Like

Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by Naijageak(m): 8:07pm On May 21, 2019
In Nigeria it won't work easily because the banks need customers too
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 21, 2019
anambraamaka:
Wahala dey for yahoo boys
some bank staffs dey work hand in hand with yahoo boys
hope u know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by Drey1: 8:10pm On May 21, 2019
Peter Ezra Vandi and his cohorts won't be happy with these news. All the accounts wey them they use dupe people done enter one chance, Thank God, I still have our chats intact. U go vomit my 30k last last.

1 Like

Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by dykegabriel: 8:12pm On May 21, 2019
Social Media n bullshit are like 5 & 6. So if the money was withdrawn, ur bank will pay you; Lyrics story gon gon
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by modupe2: 8:25pm On May 21, 2019
Don't mind am

hamid6249:

So na bank talk say make you mumu..... Stay there
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by uselesscountry: 8:26pm On May 21, 2019
Nigerians are fooling themselves
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by adonaimart(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2019
D banks won't help on dis issue...my dad was duped of 200k and when he reported to UBA, he was told dat he is d one dat revealed d password of his account. When he kept persisting, d bank revealed d account of vd the if and directed my dad to continue d process of retrieving his stolen Cash....truly d banks no de try...we are still on d matter.

1 Like

Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by BigNeek(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2019
Afonja007:
Many online scammers on this forum are not happy with this news, just check their comments angryone even dupe me 6000 naira onto say she will put on her video call so I can see her unclothedness I sent money till today

Are you for real? So you mean you could actually pay 6k to a lady just to see her unclothedness? What is this world turning into. Ashawo will collect 5k for sex, babe will collect 6k for you to self-service with her naked videos.

Please I don't know how you guys do this but try to give your life to Christ Jesus and he will set you free from these kind of lustful life. This is why the children of God perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by Newguyhere: 8:33pm On May 21, 2019
Afonja007:
Many online scammers on this forum are not happy with this news, just check their comments angryone even dupe me 6000 naira onto say she will put on her video call so I can see her unclothedness I sent money till today

grin grin bros Wan see toto
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by capitalzero: 8:56pm On May 21, 2019
Zabilon007:
NDIC!

yes. ndic should pay. owner of the account can be tracked through bvn and kyc initiative.simple

1 Like

Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by capitalzero: 8:58pm On May 21, 2019
lefulefu:
some bank staffs dey work hand in hand with yahoo boys
hope u know cheesy

very true.
Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by majamajic(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2019
chuks34:
So if the scammer have withdraw the money will Central bank will pay or what or maybe they wil go to the scammer's house to retrieve the money

it will be blocked, he can't open a new account elsewhere, even the other accounts will be followed up through BVN, so when u check what it's going to spoil for u, atleast all these cheap fraud will reduce

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by hardon1(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2019
so u think bank will just block someones account because you send a mail that such person is a fraud. Bank will only tamper with an account if only there is a legally established case of fraud backed with document. mind you, they will certainly hear from both side, because you the reporter may be the one lying

1 Like

Re: Here's How You Can Retrieve Your Money After Being Duped By Online Fraudsters by sweetilicious(f): 8:59pm On May 21, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Story
For naija
Bank go frustrate u tire
Den fem thr to station
Dpo go turn u to client
I pray o
Not true.My brother's money was taken last year june.I personally took him to CBN Awka and lodged a complaint.This was after we waited for response from Zenith bank after we first reported immediately of the unauthorized withdrawal from scammers.Two weeks later,we headed to CBN.In 2months time,money was paid back.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos / Masquerade Kills A Man In Orsu, Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.