Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Sex And Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex And Marriage (1359 Views)

When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex And Marriage by jaksmillioniar: 8:05pm On May 21, 2019
SEX IS FOOD!!!!!!!
Sex is not all about making children. You must be a different woman to your husband every time. Seduce your husband, don't always allow your husband to ask for Sex, there must be no timetable for sex. Be creative, don't be predictable. Give him what he wants. If you loose influence over your husband, you have lost womanhood. Be part of your husband's plans.
Don't have too many children, you wanna sell them ? Allow your husband to check in and out anytime.
When a man is sexually satisfied, he is emotionally stable. Stop saying, is it food ? Yes, sex is food !!!
As a wife, try to invest in yourself spiritually so you can adequately support him. Build yourself as his prayer warrior so that you will not be forced to pray at the end of your life. Don't allow your husband to provide all your needs, he is not a money making machine. Iron sharpens iron, try to reciprocate.
You are meant to support each other spiritually, financially, physically and morally through thick and thin. You are a builder....Wise woman buildeth her home. Women need wisdom to build their homes. Do not be too outspoken, know when to talk, when to listen and when to be quiet.
Love your husband with all your heart, never tell him, if not because of my children, remember you've known him before the arrival of those children.
Pamper your husband, put his head on your chest and pray for him. Give him unannounced kiss from the back.... mwahhhhhh, don't be too holy to kiss in the public. He is your husband for God sake. Be romantic too, it is good for the heart. Some people are not happy that you're happy in that marriage, prove them wrong that you love him and he is your crown, always feel good when you hold him. Don't look 50 while you're still under 30, it drives men crazy. Always keep fit regardless of your age or body.
To men:
Do not take a woman who does all these for granted!
Pamper her, pray for her, cherish her, love her, support her financially, make her feel like your woman! God bless you and your marriages.
Do u want to know how to keep ur home? do u need tips on how to have a successful home? Just the way u desire it and how God planned it? Then look no further, I am here to serve that purpose. I will teach you everything u need to know, Prayer and scriptures even sexology.
www.jakandeola.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex And Marriage by JasonScoolari: 8:09pm On May 21, 2019
www.jakandeola.com ?? Is it a website for recruiting native doctors?

2 Likes

Re: Sex And Marriage by jaksmillioniar: 8:09pm On May 21, 2019
genea skarlett dangotesmummy bukatyne dangotesmummy czarina rosalieene Rosalie rosieluv vizkiz biafrabushboy ifyalways kanwuliaExtra canadianNaija oyindidi primadonnaO biglittlelois funmisticqueen cerowo yettymuse eyinjuege cococandy lalasticlala ishilove pocohantas Victorian queensekxy sinaj buharifanatic afribabe Octobertwentysix nwanyiawkaetiti safarigirl
Re: Sex And Marriage by jaksmillioniar: 8:11pm On May 21, 2019
JasonScoolari:
www.jakandeola.com ?? Is it a website for recruiting native doctors?
thats d website
Re: Sex And Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 8:15pm On May 21, 2019
Jaks the blogger on the beat. Best blogger!
Re: Sex And Marriage by mr1759: 8:18pm On May 21, 2019
women always misreads sexual signs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex And Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 8:22pm On May 21, 2019
I feel like posting naughty this evening. lipsrsealed
Re: Sex And Marriage by JasonScoolari: 8:24pm On May 21, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
thats d website
It's Okay,

Thank you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex And Marriage by ojun50(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2019
check in and out anytime...... Ok
Re: Sex And Marriage by iTearHerToto: 8:38pm On May 21, 2019
Oyindidi:
I feel like posting slacken fleshes this evening. lipsrsealed
Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Sex And Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 9:09pm On May 21, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Pukes angry
Please, stay your lane, I don't have time for kids

1 Like

Re: Sex And Marriage by jaksmillioniar: 9:24pm On May 21, 2019
Oyindidi:
Jaks the blogger on the beat. Best blogger!
thank u mummy
Re: Sex And Marriage by jaksmillioniar: 10:06pm On May 21, 2019
ojun50:
check in and out anytime...... Ok
my brother once u married her u have d right to DAT thing anytime any day
Re: Sex And Marriage by Biglittlelois(f): 10:13pm On May 21, 2019
Nice one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex And Marriage by ojun50(m): 10:56pm On May 21, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
oak
Re: Sex And Marriage by Nobody: 6:15am On May 22, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
seriously brother? cry

Not cool. You don’t just demand for sex anytime your thing stands. You create the atmosphere and put her in the mood. If she’s not feeling it at the moment, then you let her be. Don’t feel entitled to climb her anytime just because you married her.
Re: Sex And Marriage by Oyindidi(f): 7:19am On May 22, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
This one dey marry for sex alone

1 Like

Re: Sex And Marriage by jaksmillioniar: 6:34pm On May 22, 2019
stupidity:
seriously brother? cry

Not cool. You don’t just demand for sex anytime your thing stands. You create the atmosphere and put her in the mood. If she’s not feeling it at the moment, then you let her be. Don’t feel entitled to climb her anytime just because you married her.
am not saying DAT but I think as a wife if u want a successful marriage Neva deny ur hubby sex.a cancellor in church or mosque or marriage cancellor will tell u DAT. sex make marriage stronger. some men go cheat outside cos of dis same issue. am not saying a woman is a intimacy gadget but she shld give a a good reason why shes not in the mood. d moment u marry ur body and everything belongs to hubby to enjoy.and d man too.if u love me why deny me?
Re: Sex And Marriage by jaksmillioniar: 6:37pm On May 22, 2019
Oyindidi:
This one dey marry for sex alone
I marry to get a baby. I marry for sex. I marry to have companion and friend. I marry for who to cook for me and take care of d house.I marry for who to help mum. I marry for who to spend my money on. who wen am old will be with me.I marry to remove shame from society. I marry because am in love.
Re: Sex And Marriage by Raalsalghul: 3:28am On May 23, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
SEX IS FOOD!!!!!!!
Sex is not all about making children. You must be a different woman to your husband every time. Seduce your husband, don't always allow your husband to ask for Sex, there must be no timetable for sex. Be creative, don't be predictable. Give him what he wants. If you loose influence over your husband, you have lost womanhood. Be part of your husband's plans.
Don't have too many children, you wanna sell them ? Allow your husband to check in and out anytime.
When a man is sexually satisfied, he is emotionally stable. Stop saying, is it food ? Yes, sex is food !!!
As a wife, try to invest in yourself spiritually so you can adequately support him. Build yourself as his prayer warrior so that you will not be forced to pray at the end of your life. Don't allow your husband to provide all your needs, he is not a money making machine. Iron sharpens iron, try to reciprocate.
You are meant to support each other spiritually, financially, physically and morally through thick and thin. You are a builder....Wise woman buildeth her home. Women need wisdom to build their homes. Do not be too outspoken, know when to talk, when to listen and when to be quiet.
Love your husband with all your heart, never tell him, if not because of my children, remember you've known him before the arrival of those children.
Pamper your husband, put his head on your chest and pray for him. Give him unannounced kiss from the back.... mwahhhhhh, don't be too holy to kiss in the public. He is your husband for God sake. Be romantic too, it is good for the heart. Some people are not happy that you're happy in that marriage, prove them wrong that you love him and he is your crown, always feel good when you hold him. Don't look 50 while you're still under 30, it drives men crazy. Always keep fit regardless of your age or body.
To men:
Do not take a woman who does all these for granted!
Pamper her, pray for her, cherish her, love her, support her financially, make her feel like your woman! God bless you and your marriages.
Do u want to know how to keep ur home? do u need tips on how to have a successful home? Just the way u desire it and how God planned it? Then look no further, I am here to serve that purpose. I will teach you everything u need to know, Prayer and scriptures even sexology.
www.jakandeola.com
This your blog?
Re: Sex And Marriage by ahnie: 1:32pm On May 23, 2019
That beautiful moments when op forgot to tag my sobriquet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex And Marriage by czarina(f): 1:43pm On May 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:

This your blog?
Yes, did it open when you clicked on the URL?
Re: Sex And Marriage by jaksmillioniar: 9:02am On May 24, 2019
Raalsalghul:

This your blog?
yes bro but d server is currently down we are working on it.
Re: Sex And Marriage by Raalsalghul: 9:52am On May 24, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
yes bro but d server is currently down we are working on it.
Copy!
Re: Sex And Marriage by Bossjakande: 9:50am On May 31, 2019
ujujoan2 homeofme

(1) (Reply)

We Are Clearing Our Store. Cheap And Affordable / Which Do You Prefer In Marriages / Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.