Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? (1365 Views)

Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Ulunne777(f): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Someone came to a group I'm in to solicit for help and this was her story.

Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Ulunne777(f): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Strange things are really happening. To answer Mrs no be small something.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by sylve11: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
This world problems nor be here............. sad cool

8 Likes

Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by thorpido(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
You really should bail him and the side chick too.Be a good woman.
Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Freestainworld(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
This her husband is an antichrist, if I am the woman, I will jejely allow them there to merry to their satisfaction I the police custody.

7 Likes

Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Mariangeles(f): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ulunne777:

She married a shameless fool!

They are not all men that are men. Some are dogs in man's clothing, who are controlled by their urges.
The earlier women learn to separate men from dogs, the better for them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Ulunne777(f): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mariangeles:

They are not all men that are men. Some are dogs in man's clothing, who are controlled by their urges.

The boldness is something else.
Surprisingly some men supported the husband. That does she want her husband to rot in prison?
Honestly she has time

7 Likes

Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Gloriagee(f): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Yels, is nor easy

thorpido:
You really should bail him and the side chick too.Be a good woman.
Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
As long as women continue to see marriage as an achievement and do or die. It will keep happening

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by nifton(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mehn, this must be a joke!
Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
seriously?? Which kind aboko ku is this woman?
You want to bail both of them so your useless husband can love you more or what? Mumu of the century.

Let them both enjoy cell small. Then for your children sake, bail your hubby and let the husband snatcher sort herself out. I mean... This is all shades of stupidity.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww.

7 Likes

Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
I hope you bought new clothes and shoes for them to change after you have paid for their bail and covid fine??

if not, please rush to a good boutique and get good shoes and clothes for them... oh yes... don't forget perfumes. good woman

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by fannybaby(f): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Most stupid thread on nairaland shocked

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by fannybaby(f): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
CalliDora1:
seriously?? Which kind aboko ku is this woman?
You want to bail both of them so your useless husband can love you more or what? Mumu of the century.

Let them both enjoy cell small. Then for your children sake, bail your hubby and let the husband snatcher sort herself out. I mean... This is all shades of stupidity.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww.
. What

Op, please call his family members
Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by JustCruise(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
You have to ask yourself what's the "Christian thing" to do here. Do it first then we'll talk about this later.

PS: It's obvious your husband doesn't respect you,so find that person that he respects and let him speak to him,not that it will stop it from happening again but less shameful.
Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ulunne777:
Madam, tell her to bail the he-goat husband alone after 5days in the cell. When he is out he can hustle and bail his side chick. You don't owe her any favours. When she is out let her borrow herself brain and leave people's husbands alone.

Useless men everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Pochettino(f): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Obviously, he has caught her cheating in the past that's why he is so brazen about it and she cant protest.
Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by fiyinfoluwa29093: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
This world problems nor be here.............

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Ulunne777(f): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
JustCruise:
You have to ask yourself what's the "Christian thing" to do here. Do it first then we'll talk about this later.

PS: It's obvious your husband doesn't respect you,so find that person that he respects and let him speak to him,not that it will stop it from happening again but less shameful.

Christian thing indeed. Man says he won't come out unless both are bailed Even him I will not bail. I'd just inform his family to do the Christian thing.

I'm more bothered by the nerve of her to solicit for help for them.
Like really?

One person bu ogbenye buru amusu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by ABOVEDELAW: 10:48am On Jan 01, 2021
SOME MEN ARE VERY LUCKY!
Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
The most stupid story for 2020.
Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lol. Original wife material.

Why can't more women be like her?!?
Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by bukatyne(f): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
JustCruise:

Hahahahahaha

Christian thing to do shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
When they say marry men with high iq they won't hear. Some ladies can die for these lowlives even if they are poor

Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Saintmary(f): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is a whole new level of foolishness.

As the woman no wan get sense, let her sell her properties naw.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Heloct(f): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lol. What is this?
Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by frozen70(f): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ulunne777:

There won't be any need to bail them, just let the law take them to jail

After all, you weren't notified of their going there neither did you give them the consent to do that
Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Alennsar(f): 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mariangeles:

You're most correct.
Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by ibkayee(f): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lmao
Re: Is There Anything A Woman Won't See In Marriage? by Olakunleyakub(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is a disheartening story honestly.

The man deserve 1000 slaps and 3 month divorce to come back to his senses.

No any excuse for cheating and it can never be a mistake but a deliberate act.

Let the woman bail her husband and allow the promiscuous woman to root in prison.

Atleast that will teach her a life lesson.

(1) (Reply)

Sale Of Household Electronics And Others. / Married And Matured Minds Only / Is It Right For The Woman To Be Older Than The Man In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.