Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Man Remanded In Prison For Stealing Bibles In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Remanded In Prison For Stealing Bibles In Ondo (10141 Views)

Nigerian Man Remanded In Malaysian Prison For Allegedly Killing A Nurse / Malaysian man remanded in Ikoyi prison over €250m fraud / 3 Kenyan Men Who Stole Bibles In Church Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Remanded In Prison For Stealing Bibles In Ondo by Nobody: 11:16am On May 22, 2019
Nonjewsaregoyim:
The true roots of LGBT
Why are you posting this?
Re: Man Remanded In Prison For Stealing Bibles In Ondo by jrusky(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2019
OP you are a wicked guy I swear how dare you said *a man was arrested for stealing bible as the caption* pls don't let me say what is in my mouth. This is how you creat religion bashing and tension. I read your post and I began to see phone and 100k involved but you never used any of these as your headline I repeat don't let me descend on you.

Good day.
Re: Man Remanded In Prison For Stealing Bibles In Ondo by Freemanalee(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2019
Kind of misleading heading
Was remanded in prison for 100k plus the Techno phone and not the Bible theft

Meanwhile, pls kindly help vote for a nairalander by liking her picture on her Facebook page for the face of blaq 2019. Kindly click on the Facebook link below to like her pics

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2224023444380678&id=100003191317630

Peace, respect and goodwill to you all
Re: Man Remanded In Prison For Stealing Bibles In Ondo by simplesearch: 11:41am On May 22, 2019
Starkid3010:
Ordinary bible

Matthew 12:36
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Be Careful what you type or say for you shall be held accountable by them.
Re: Man Remanded In Prison For Stealing Bibles In Ondo by Starkid3010(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2019
simplesearch:

Matthew 12:36
But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Be Careful what you type or say for you shall be held accountable by them.
i already knew someone would reply grin grin
Well you don't really know the meaning of ORDINARY
if I say ordinary bible that doesn't mean am saying the words in it are ordinary
Re: Man Remanded In Prison For Stealing Bibles In Ondo by asmovic(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2019
nairalaila:
A 22-year-old man, Seun Ojo, has been remanded in Olokuta prison in Ondo State for allegedly stealing Bibles and a cash sum of  N100,000.

The suspect who robbed one Regina Abraham of two Bibles, a Tecno mobile phone and a sum of N100,000, committed the offence on April 28, 2019 at about 12.30pm at Ojomo Estate, Owo, within the magistrate district. The plea of the defendant was not taken when the charge was read to him, as it was further learnt that the Police prosecutor, Sergeant Suleiman Abdullateef, prayed the court to remand the defendant in prison custody pending   legal advice from the Director of Public Prosecution.

The magistrate, Mrs Victoria Bob-Manuel who held that the charge was a case of armed robbery, which the court lacked jurisdiction, ordered that the 22-year-old man be remanded in prison pending issuance of a legal advice on the allegation of stealing Bibles and N100,000.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/22/man-remanded-in-prison-for-stealing-bibles-in-ondo/

thank God he didn't steal God....who i for dey worship?
Re: Man Remanded In Prison For Stealing Bibles In Ondo by Burgerlomo: 1:44pm On May 22, 2019
saheedbadmus:
he stole his fathers book and now he would be incarcerated ..

Don't mind those fools that arranged and convicted him while the useless polithieficians are roaming around freely after looting the nation's money. cool
Re: Man Remanded In Prison For Stealing Bibles In Ondo by eduora: 1:54pm On May 22, 2019
God have mercy on you
Re: Man Remanded In Prison For Stealing Bibles In Ondo by horladexino(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2019
See headline sad sad
Some bloger no go make heaven grin grin grin
Re: Man Remanded In Prison For Stealing Bibles In Ondo by luluman: 11:02pm On May 22, 2019
nairalaila:
A 22-year-old man, Seun Ojo, has been remanded in Olokuta prison in Ondo State for allegedly stealing Bibles and a cash sum of  N100,000.

The suspect who robbed one Regina Abraham of two Bibles, a Tecno mobile phone and a sum of N100,000, committed the offence on April 28, 2019 at about 12.30pm at Ojomo Estate, Owo, within the magistrate district. The plea of the defendant was not taken when the charge was read to him, as it was further learnt that the Police prosecutor, Sergeant Suleiman Abdullateef, prayed the court to remand the defendant in prison custody pending   legal advice from the Director of Public Prosecution.

The magistrate, Mrs Victoria Bob-Manuel who held that the charge was a case of armed robbery, which the court lacked jurisdiction, ordered that the 22-year-old man be remanded in prison pending issuance of a legal advice on the allegation of stealing Bibles and N100,000.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/22/man-remanded-in-prison-for-stealing-bibles-in-ondo/

My God will forgive him if the stolen bible can change his life against the courts judgment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Remanded In Prison For Stealing Bibles In Ondo by Nobody: 5:56am On May 23, 2019
inspitation:
SAY NO TO CRIME Stealing is bad and in this case its not only bible he stole but a bag containing other things including 100,000

You got the details almost right. The man did not actually stole Bible and 100k as described, but snatched a bag that contains Bible and Tecno Phone, but the owner escalate the matter to include 100k which may be false accusations. That is a reward for stealing

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Inside Of A Typical Saudi Arabia Prison(photos) / Kidnapped Epe Pupils: Parents Hold Thanksgiving, Share Testimonies / NURTW To Combat Highway Crimes With E-Tracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.