Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow (19397 Views)

Togolese Cook Who Murdered Opeyemi Badamosi Is Dead! / Togolese Cook Accused Of Killing Ope Bamidose Makes Shocking Revelation / How Ope Badamosi Was Murdered By Togolese Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by kheny12(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2019
yesterday na Cameroonian cook now Togolese cook.#fear foreign cook.
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by gwinaB(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2019
How do we know this is true?

1 Like

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Karemarealty288(m): 11:22am On May 22, 2019
This story has plenty potholes more than Ijegun Rd.
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Wettoid123: 11:23am On May 22, 2019
Nbote:
Dis woman is definitely lying... Dat cook has been set up to take fall...

Say what u can defend,u can be called upon to testify.

2 Likes

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Ogaga87(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2019
daddytime:
Hmm...

Cook from hell.

But madam wetin busy you sotey you need cook to dey cook for your husband.

Are you are according to Zebrudaya

Women have actually become lazy in performing their domestic roles which some of them assumed to make them feel like house help.. The only thing they've not touch with their pride that much is keeping the third leg of their man busy with their cave..
God will help us
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Jowanson: 11:24am On May 22, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Ebunoluwa, the Credit Switch boss’ widow who testified at the Lagos High Court on Tuesday, narrated how their Togolese cook killed her husband. According to the wife of the late Chairman of Credit Switch Technology, Chief Ope Bademosi, her husband called while she was at Polaris bank to make some transfers, asking why the suspect, Sunday Anani, was knocking on his room's door. She further revealed that she saw blood flowing from her husband's room after she returned from the bank. 

The Credit Switch boss’ widow who narrated how the Togolese cook killed her husband, further said that she told the defendant that her husband was sleeping and wouldn't like to be disturbed. She said in court; 

“I left the bank and drove through Bourdillon and went home; the security man opened the gate and I drove in and went through the kitchen’s door to gain access into the building, but it was locked. I knocked several times, calling on the defendant, but he didn’t come to open the door.

“While waiting, I got a call from my sister in Ibadan and we spoke for about six minutes. I called my husband but the phone was picked and nobody responded. I called him twice and the same thing happened; so, I went downstairs and decided to pass through the front door, thinking that if I got there, there would be somebody at the door, but by the time I got to the front door, it was left ajar."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/22/how-togolese-cook-killed-my-husband-credit-switch-boss-widow/

Why employ a cook in the first place? Women and most especially wives should hold the kitchen department sacred! They should not bring laziness, 'am too busy story' and bigmanism into the kitchen department.

A wife should be the sole cook for her husband....Then the husband should help himself in the kitchen if the wife is not around....

Look at this story... They handed their lives into the hands of a cook because of what na.....wealth , fame , am too busy, opulence, life style or show off? Look where all these has taken the family to now...the patriarch is gone....The question is who killed him?

1 Like

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by kheny12(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2019
Uyi168:
Thought they said the cook was from cameroun..
undecided
yesterday news a female boss was killed by a Cameroonian cook.Try to read the full detail b4 replying.
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by wudpeka(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2019
The highlighted portion of her statement is 'mischievous' & calls for more investigation. An investigator needs to work on that. It's a cover-up statement. . .

1 Like

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Nathayas: 11:32am On May 22, 2019
This woman is lying, which stupid man will kill his boss and still be around.
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by chinedu234(m): 11:36am On May 22, 2019
The narrative is a bit odd. You went to the kitchen door. Locked. You called the phone. Picked but no answer. Madam did not get alarmed especially having received a call earlier from the husband about disturbance on his bedroom door. Neither did she call the attention of the gate man. She calmly received a call from the sister for six minutes before approaching the front door which was then ajar. Haba! Where was that gate man at this time? What did he see? Can anybody attest to the beautiful relationship that existed between this woman and the late husband. Does she have a work or job?

2 Likes

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by benson1411: 11:37am On May 22, 2019
fuke:

And got a call and spoke with her sister for
a whole 6 minutes under that circumstance.

Police should drill this woman.
Like seriously.... The boy cd be innocent

1 Like

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by AngelicBeing: 11:42am On May 22, 2019
sad
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by tiwiex(m): 11:47am On May 22, 2019
gulfer:
This story's filled with holes angry angry angry

From the first day I saw this story, it made no sense.
1. The Gate man did not notice any noise? I don't think killing someone is that easy.Why was he also not indicted?
2. Is someone knocking on his door strange and why did he open? What did the cook say he wanted? Why did he call her that someone was knocking on his door? She conveniently went out without notifying him. Yet, he knew she wasn't home and decided to call her.
3. She said the kitchen door was locked and the guy did not open the door. Then she said she came down stairs and noticed the front door was ajar.
4. The worst is that she spoke to her sister for 6
minutes after she had knocked on the kitchend door with no response. So u knocked on the door. No response then WHILE WAITING, you receive a call from your sister and you gist for 6 mins after which you REMEMBERED YOU HAD TO CALL YOUR HUSBAND then you mysteriously found yourself upstairs through a locked kitchen door and then went downstairs and saw the main door ajar. How long was the WAIT? Why did you not call him then instead of WAITING?
5. This looks like someone building an alibi.
6. She also tried to provide irrelevant details. That's a sign of someone constructing a story. She drove through Boudillon. What's the use of that? She drove home was all she had to say. That's how she ended up confusing herself and coming downstairs via teleporting. She also conveniently hadn't set eyes on her husband that day. Well, she seems not to mention any interaction.

The first clue to a prime suspect in a case like this is motive. What was the motive of the cook? What did he steal? If I recollect, she is not the first wife of the man. I think this investigation was shoddy if the statement I just reviewed was actually what she said.

Sense will not kill me. Lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by jaxxy(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2019
She needs to tell us the transactions she did at so called Polaris bank that very morning. Then explain why she stayed out side 6mins on a call to her sister and then calling her husband’s fone 2ce before even going to use the front door.

Nbote:
Dis woman is definitely lying... Dat cook has been set up to take fall...

cvibe2:
Very Watery

Who goes to kitchen door first before going to front door when returning home from an outing.?

1 Like

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by tiwiex(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2019
chinedu234:
The narrative is a bit odd. You went to the kitchen door. Locked. You called the phone. Picked but no answer. Madam did not get alarmed especially having received a call earlier from the husband about disturbance on his bedroom door. Neither did she call the attention of the gate man. She calmly received a call from the sister for six minutes before approaching the front door which was then ajar. Haba! Where was that gate man at this time? What did he see? Can anybody attest to the beautiful relationship that existed between this woman and the late husband. Does she have a work or job?

She didn't approach the front door. She actually came downstairs. Or am I missing something? We can dig a thousand holes in this story. This is when you know our law enforcement no dey try sometimes. How did this woman's story pass the smell test?

1 Like

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by tiwiex(m): 11:51am On May 22, 2019
jaxxy:
She needs to tell us the transactions she did at so called Polaris bank that very morning. Then explain why the she stayed out side 6mins on a call to her sister and then calling her husband’s fone 2ce before going to use the front door.

I suspect there would be a transaction. Just that she was building an alibi. But thinking about it. I have not been to the bank in a very looooong time. Online banking is all I do. Even my commercial clients. All na email invoicing and payments. What was the transaction that required a physical presence? Where is this man's family sef? I recall she is not the first wife. The man dug his hole.

1 Like

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2019
Nigeria don't have logical investigative unit, if they'd they'll to trace all her transaction on the day of the incident, investigate her communication with her sim networking company

why would a Maid kill her boss? has he attempted or succeeded to once rape her? that's the only thing that might lead her to kill her boss and the second is except someone sent her either through physical or spiritual

just pray you should not be a victim of circumstances. enemy might send you on errand unconsciously, you would have finished running the errand before your eyes will clear

I'm 70% sure the maid didn't kill her boss from her intention if that is, she execute the plan. she might have been sent physically while they go diabolical on her for her to loose her sense to avoid revelation

a relative kill that man, I mean someone close to him
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by tiwiex(m): 11:55am On May 22, 2019
jaxxy:
She needs to tell us the transactions she did at so called Polaris bank that very morning. Then explain why she stayed out side 6mins on a call to her sister and then calling her husband’s fone 2ce before even going to use the front door.

Those are the irrelevant details that come from a constructed story. Maybe she had groceries but she was coming from the bank anyway. The closest door is definitely the front. Unless her car parks closer to the kitchen. Very possible. But generally, the story just fails logical order of possibilities.
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by SarakiBukola: 11:55am On May 22, 2019
tiwiex:

1. The Gate man did not notice any noise? I don't think killing someone is that easy.Why was he also not indicted?
2. Is someone knocking on his door strange and why did he open? What did the cook say he wanted? Why did he call her that someone was knocking on his door? She conveniently went out without notifying him. Yet, he knew she wasn't home and decided to call her.
3. She said the kitchen door was locked and the guy did not open the door. Then she said she came down stairs and noticed the front door was ajar.
minutes after she had knocked on the kitchend door with no response. So u knocked on the door. No response then WHILE WAITING, you receive a call from your sister and you gist for 6 mins after which you REMEMBERED YOU HAD TO CALL YOUR HUSBAND then you mysteriously found yourself upstairs through a locked kitchen door and then went downstairs and saw the main door ajar. How long was the WAIT? Why did you not call him then instead of WAITING?
6. She also tried to provide irrelevant details. That's a sign of someone constructing a story. She drove through Boudillon. What's the use of that? She drove home was all she had to say. That's how she ended up confusing herself and coming downstairs via teleporting. She also conveniently hadn't set eyes on her husband that day. Well, she seems not to mention any interaction.

The first clue to a prime suspect in a case like this is motive. What was the motive of the cook? What did he steal? If I recollect, she is not the first wife of the man. I think this investigation was shoddy if the statement I just reviewed was actually what she said.

Thanks for the comprehensive dissection.

From Day 1, i was suspicious of the watery story of the woman. Didn't even bother to read this one again.

I already concluded from the first time, the story broke, i knew she was guilty.

1 Like

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by tiwiex(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2019
wudpeka:
The highlighted portion of her statement is 'mischievous' & calls for more investigation. An investigator needs to work on that. It's a cover-up statement. . .

Exactly. She conveniently ensured she had no interaction with him that sad day.
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by majamajic(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2019
Firstlieutenant:
if to sey she dey do the cooking herself, her husband for still dey alive, maybe...

or he might die earlier !!!

1 Like

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2019
tiwiex:

I suspect there would be a transaction. Just that she was building an alibi. But thinking about it. I have not been to the bank in a very looooong time. Online banking is all I do. Even my commercial clients. All na email invoicing and payments. What was the transaction that required a physical presence? Where is this man's family sef? I recall she is not the first wife. The man dug his hole.

This is it bt then the cook in his intial confession said certain men about 3 came in and killed oga and he ran away so I wonder if the Security man noticed anything unusual that day because the woman says he still opened the game for her.
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by JOTE(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2019
how busy has the wife been that he cannot cook for her husband?
if not what is her responsibility then
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Born2Breed(f): 12:06pm On May 22, 2019
gulfer:
This story's filled with holes angry angry angry

Aswearugud.

Seems someone is taking the fall.
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Forreellinc: 12:06pm On May 22, 2019
the woman no even fine sef
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by gulfer: 12:12pm On May 22, 2019
tiwiex:

Sense will not kill me too......, I never believed the cook could single-handedly carry out the killing; We aint talking about a chicken here angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Born2Breed(f): 12:13pm On May 22, 2019
tiwiex:

You too get sense joor. FBI dey learn work were u dey.

The woman story Na burnt dodo.
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Ibk20: 12:19pm On May 22, 2019
SarakiBukola:

Thanks for the comprehensive dissection.

From Day 1, i was suspicious of the watery story of the woman. Didn't even bother to read this one again.

I already concluded from the first time, the story broke, i knew she was guilty.
I also read about the death of the cook,to me it seems cover up.hire a private investigator to do this job and the truth will come out
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by Akpacha(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2019
I dont believe this woman narration. too bad Nigeria police would beat the guy to confessing to crime he did not commit.
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by SURElee(f): 12:40pm On May 22, 2019
I wonder how you expose your home to foreign cook, you know nothing about his background or relatives. Just like that you use your own hands and money to buy wahala and death for yourself. What food is this young cook going to cook that a wife can't cook?
Re: How Togolese Cook Killed My Husband – Credit Switch Boss’ Widow by daddytime(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2019
portacabin:
bushman. Most rich men's wives don't cook

I hear you ozwor...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing A Little Girl / NDLEA Uncovers Drug Cartel In Enugu Airport / Blogger Babatunde Oyedepo (naijagistlive) Arrested By Lagos Police Over Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.