Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife (17332 Views)

Pat Attah Shows His Cooking Skills / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / E-money Shows Off His Cooking Skills In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by Roselilly(f): 8:04pm On May 22, 2019
I love men who knows how to cook. They are no threat to me. And i feel they look sexy in the kitchen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Shows His Cooking Skill, Sends Memo To His Future Wife by Gbogbastyle(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2019
ATEL EXCHANGE LIMITED IS HIRING!!!

YES! we are a registered company with CAC.

Are you an accountant with OND or HND Diploma and you know how to keep records of transaction via transfer either dollar or naira, debit ,credit, balance sheet, bank reconciliation. Then send your CV to eromosele@atelexchange.com

We are expanding into different investment and you can find yourself in any area as required.

Please include a working phone number and a valid email for communication purposes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Exclusive Interview With PSquare / BBNaija: Soma Joins Jenifa Diary Cast / Video Of Davido’s New Baby Mama Anita Brown Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.