Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? (2979 Views)

How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? / How Do I Cope With This Behaviour / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by Pojomojo: 8:23am On May 22, 2019
"I resigned last 3weeks from my former org. due to the extra work pressure of doing the work of three people & unbearable situations. The company called me back& I refused but my wife has made life hell saying I should accept the offer. How do I cope with my wife pressure?"
Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by delishpot: 8:32am On May 22, 2019
Do you have something doing at hand before quiting? If No, then go back there and work while you at the same time look for new opportunities.

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by thorpido(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2019
You resigned to take another job or you have a business you're setting up?
If you don't,then get back to your former job.

Which woman go like to dey feed her husband? angry

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by donbachi(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2019
Go back ooo...depression + suicide everywhere....woman na dia first agent.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by yazga: 9:36am On May 22, 2019
Giving money to a lady is optional in a relationship , though it's a necessity...

Giving sex to a guy is optional in a relationship ,
though it's still a necessity...

Relationship should not be entered on
SEX & MONEY...

It should be more than just all that...

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 22, 2019
I am sorry but some men need to hear this, No woman is faithful to a broke man..

Go and hustle and i wish you all the best

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by Acidosis(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2019
Go back and take that job sir!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:18pm On May 22, 2019
How will you quit from a job when you have no other alternative? Who does that in this hellish regime

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2019
Isabellah:
I am sorry but some men need to hear this, No woman is faithful to a broke man..

I agree with you at least 99percent...

Even when a man is not broke, many of them just like their male counterparts are not faithful not to talk of when the man is broke...

Na double wahala for deadbody

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 22, 2019
Pojomojo:
Will it be a crime if I sleep with my sisters husband after she cheated on him? She denies him sex too and I pity him.

Are you bisexual or what?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 22, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Acidosis:

Go back and take that job sir!
Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by Acidosis(m): 5:07pm On May 22, 2019
Isabellah:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wetin? wink
Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by Amuocha: 6:02am On May 23, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by faithfull18(f): 1:03pm On May 23, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, his wife borrowed his account.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by Katier00(f): 1:23pm On May 23, 2019
Pressure? Tell us the full story for better understanding
Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by dollytino4real(f): 8:02pm On May 23, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I agree with you at least 99percent...

Even when a man is not broke, many of them just like their male counterparts are not faithful not to talk of when the man is broke...

Na double wahala for deadbody
u see
Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by Chubhie: 8:18pm On May 23, 2019
Isabellah:

You just reduced our women to mere commodities which gets traded to the highest bidder.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by peacengine(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2019
Go back to your job bro, hardwork doesn't kill no one
Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:34pm On May 23, 2019
dollytino4real:
u see
hahahah chei very correct babe....
Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by Pojomojo: 8:32am On May 27, 2019
what do you think?
AntiBrutus:

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by louiskay(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2019
Please sir, if you have a little more than enough savings, buy a land, make proper research and go into plantain cultivation.... its a very profitable business... your market is always lucrative... especially in Lagos...

if buy or renting a land is too high in your area, please, go back to your cradle... your village... 10months, you will get your first harvest... and a plantain plantation can produce daughter sucker for more than twenty years... to ge de ba Ku, a fo mo ro po.

once you start making plans like this, your wife will respect your more... she's only being insecure about the future... assure her you are still in charge...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by fykes(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2019
Talk to someone. A whatsapp group with professional advice and help on any issues.
Check them out: http:///DhtmAlwrRMgGry3YjcN1Kr

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 30, 2019
Nigerians hate the TRUTH.
Chubhie:

You just reduced our women to mere commodities which gets traded to the highest bidder.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by Pojomojo: 3:53pm On May 31, 2019
ok
fykes:
Talk to someone. A whatsapp group with professional advice and help on any issues.
Check them out: http:///DhtmAlwrRMgGry3YjcN1Kr
Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by 2019news: 6:07am On Jun 01, 2019
Why are u talking like a woman. How can the head of the family be sitting at home doing nothing because of addicted laziness and expect his wife to keep quite. Do u want to kill her or commit suicide ? shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With My Wife Pressure? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Just get a vagina already!!!!
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Importance Of Having Children? / Wife To Side Chick Body: Reduce Your Size With This Healthy Meal Plan / They Said I Look Like Dr Martin Luther King Junior(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.