Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court (30324 Views)

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / Woman Had Chemo & Breast Removal Surgery For A Cancer She Never Had / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by Awoo88: 5:03pm On May 22, 2019
All this ones no know wetin dey worry dem. Go to those Catholic hospitals and see women with hijab singing and praising Jesup as if their life depend on it. Prayer gives hope where it does not exist
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by emmyN(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2019
rkennyking:
what about signs we see in other religions too. Some days ago in the north a tree was with Allah inscription. If you tell me it's fake so how true is your own signs . this is why I dont think a through religion should even advocate miracle at all. Let our God do those things for everyone so nobody will have monopoly of performing miracle . that way it won't be a scam .

You still don't get it? The signs FOLLOW the believer. It's just like saying you knew I was here because you can see my footprints on the sand. But I am myself bigger than my footprints. And no, in Christianity, the working of miracles ought not to be held as a monopoly by some select few. It is the privilege of every son to walk in the miraculous.

Now, you've seen signs being brandished by members of other religion, but it's yet to be heard what signs they've shown that have not been manifested under the Christian faith. The greatest miracles recorded in history have been from among worshipers of Yahweh. You may choose to call them a myth, but it is recorded.

Christianity is beyond miracles. It is about manifesting the very immortal life of God. The very life that makes God who he is is what the believer carries and is. In a nutshell, if you have seen a believer, you have seen God. This is the reality of the Christian faith.

sacx

1 Like

Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by donbenie(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2019
puresaint:
This is no offense for me!
It's No wonder,you're a Nigerian.. undecided
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by donbenie(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2019
jaxxy:
It’s not a crime to offer sm1 a Bible or any books pls. If she failed in carrying out her necessary medical care then we have a case. Talking to sm1 is still motivation
It's a Crime,if you don't learn how to mind your business,

You shouldn't be a health worker..

The Patient came to be treated and peace of mind,

NOT to be subjected to unwanted stress by some FANATIC.
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by donbenie(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2019
PennywysCares:
well, what can the world is full of confusion

my mother got healed from a fetal illness through the prayer of a pastor
at the expense of nothing. i still believe that miracle is possible
Good for her,

Still not enough reason to ram religion into the throat of one who would rather be left alone..
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by jaxxy(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2019
donbenie:
It's a Crime,if you don't learn how to mind your business,

You shouldn't be a health worker..

The Patient came to be treated and peace of mind,

NOT to be subjected to unwanted stress by some FANATIC.

Bt it wudnt be stress if she read the patient sm Shakespeare wud it? It shudnt cost her her job.
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by donbenie(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2019
jaxxy:

Bt it wudnt be stress if she read the patient sm Shakespeare wud it? It shudnt cost her her job.
The patient would rather be left alone,whether Shakespeare or the Bible..

They already have enough on their plate to contend with,

Such scenarios can lead to loss of patients by the Hospital.

And she was warned to desist from her actions,severally..

1 Like

Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by Cas1741: 6:17pm On May 22, 2019
prayer warrior, brought the Nigerian mentality of God, God, god, etc in everything which is why we are so backward, poor and destitute except pastors. The most developed societies are the less religious, yet, they brought Christianity to us. Ironic.
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by Uyi168: 6:17pm On May 22, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

Do you know why Hospitals have mortuary? Because doctors dont trust medicine 100%
Dumb excuse..
On ur behalf, shame dea catch me..
embarassed
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2019
iammo:
cool

british introduced us to the bible, i wonder why they are now grumpy about it

The have realised how empty the religion is, hence they quickly abandon it like leper
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 22, 2019
Bonapart:
mumu

Truth is bitter to the ears.
I don't abuse on net cos I had a good moral up bringing from my parents.
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by Kaceman(m): 7:56pm On May 22, 2019
If you need a cure for cancer pls.call 08033212758 for your supplement
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by LoveOnly1: 8:08pm On May 22, 2019
Realwvn:
A sensible christian society would give this woman a flocking freaking firking Job right away
Muslims love themselves far better than Christians. Several Muslims would have started protesting about her by now, and even gotten her a 10Xs better job.
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by themanderon: 8:30pm On May 22, 2019
The spirit of anti Christ has taken over most of these western countries. Its a sign of the times we are living in. Soon Christians will be an endangered species. Prepare yourselves for what's coming.
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by 1Sharon(f): 9:04pm On May 22, 2019
SIRTee15:

"(She) told him she would give him her bible if he did not have one; gripped his hand tightly and said a prayer that was very intense and went "on and on"; and asked him to sing Psalm 23 [The Lord is My Shepherd] after which he was so astounded that he had sung the first verse with her.

"He described the encounter as 'very bizarre' and 'like a Monty Python skit'.

/

grin grin

Africans!! Una see how oyinbos finish your perverted brand of Christianity for you??

Cc Kanwuliaextra, he needs to spend one day in an African church grin
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by 1Sharon(f): 9:09pm On May 22, 2019
iammo:
cool

british introduced us to the bible, i wonder why they are now grumpy about it

The bible has served it's purpose.
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by 1Sharon(f): 9:11pm On May 22, 2019
amuwo1980:
A warning could have been more appropriate, where are those American billionaires evangelicals, give her a job and a million dollars , that's better than voting for trump

They give ppl multiple warnings before sacking them!!
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by 1Sharon(f): 9:13pm On May 22, 2019
stan111:
I am a Nurse,
and according to the Ethics what she did is right but the problem might be coming from relatives or the patient. Either of them must have filed a report against her act and when that is done, no moral justification counts again.. She was so unfortunate...

Are you a nurse in the UK? undecided
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by 1Sharon(f): 9:17pm On May 22, 2019
Uyi168:
You know nothing about work ethics..
I'm very sure she has been queried several times..
Now, put urself in the shoes of the patient, and the nurse, a Muslim offering the Koran to u..

I love Muslims so much cos they aren't obnoxious like christians

1 Like

Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by luluman: 10:57pm On May 22, 2019
Uyi168:
And if these praises,dancing ,prayers actually work,ambulances would have been taking sick people to churches..
undecided
Devil don capture this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by Realwvn(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2019
Love has nothing to do with religion.
LoveOnly1:

Muslims love themselves far better than Christians. Several Muslims would have started protesting about her by now, and even gotten her a 10Xs better job.
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by mechanics(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2019
ponziponzi:

It’s three 3 years my dear, that god must be really slow.
Hmmmm, remember that 3yrs is like a day in the eyes of God, delay is not denial.
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by Advancedman(m): 7:48am On May 25, 2019
Sacked by man but applauded by God.

Rule is rule.
Wisdom is required and her spirit would have directed her if her faith make her accept the job.
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by jbblues24(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2019
Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries for the remote control.
Re: NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 25, 2019
Let me take a nap... great design, anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Govt Playing Politics With COVID-19 - NARD, NMA, AMLSN / Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) / Fake Eva Water Factory Discovered & Shut Down In Rivers State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.