Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn (19141 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested By UK Anti-terrorist Police - Racial Hatred of Igbos / Fearless IPOB Members Take To The Street To Announce May 30th Sit At Home Order / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Declares May 30th Sit At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn by pluto123: 8:56pm On May 22, 2019
zibya:
Oga you can sit at home for the rest of your life but if you dare harass anyone who doesn't want to, you Will be gunned down like a terrorist in the streets. That's the police message to the IPOB terrorists
Sharapp! Have U Ever Heard That Ipob Forced Or Harassed Any Body To Sit At Home?
Re: May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn by zibya: 9:01pm On May 22, 2019
pluto123:
Sharapp! Have U Ever Heard That Ipob Forced Or Harassed Any Body To Sit At Home?
on May 30th be we will find out
Re: May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn by pluto123: 9:12pm On May 22, 2019
jrusky:

Bro stop all these fake blabing blabla. I blame Buhari for all these mess by refusing to dealt with fulani herdsmen as expected and his failure to tag them as terrorist had it be he has done these who the hell is IPOOH to be threatening people's free movement or livelihood?

I'm not from SW neither aboki and if you choose to call me so I'm happy and give no bleep but the truth is I will be the last man on earth to obey or accept IPOOH ok.

Yoruba fought for June 12 to become a day of remembrance and holiday without a single hitch with the government but on our own case we chose to forced it on government bro it won't work as you are very stubborn same way other Nigerians are stubborn.
Shaaaarrrrraaaaappppp!!! Bloody Afonja Impostor!
Re: May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn by pluto123: 9:26pm On May 22, 2019
zibya:
Come out on the streets and see what the police bullets will do to You. Awon Igbos
[s]
zibya:
Come out on the streets and see what the police bullets will do to You. Awon Igbos
[/s]
zibya:
Another Trash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn by Emyjeze(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
Well, the Police didn't say no one should sit at home, they are only against anyone who forcefully enforce the order.

Today is the birthday of the commenter above, yet he refused to digest the write up and make unbiased comment. Is this how you want to spend this year again?

Re: May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn by PetroDollax: 10:39pm On May 22, 2019
Ghana is a baby you and who nurtured?. Stop talking nonsense! Is it the Ghana must go you call nurturing? Arrant crap. Ghana is making progress by her own efforts and the grace of God. If anything, Nigeria has constantly done things to undermine Ghana’s progress.

coolcentbigman:
Seriously my prayer point these days is to leave this country (shithole) behind and focus on my career, Nigeria will not only kill your dreams but also kill your zeal, making money is not all that matters most times but adding some values to the world which you can never achieve in nigeria.
The secret behind the success of mark zack..,Bill gates and so on was the help they got from their government in terms of loans and not only that the environment is very conducive for learning but what has our govt done to help the youths as the giant of africa Nothing... Many Nigerians who have achieved a lot are products of foreign countries i.e America, Germany and so on.

Every other countries are making progress look at Ghana a baby we nortured, she's now far better than us in terms of development and her citizens now look down on us and very soon they will start acting like south africans do in their country if it hasn't even started yet. Ipob are the only threats they see because these guys are dangerous why! their mumu don do and they now see the truth The innocent people are being killed and the real terrorist are busy invading every lands and killing people in their numbers and these are the Good guys and ipob the bad guys, the customized cow on power isn't saying or doing anything boko and herds men are being pampered.

The real north who welcomed they to their lands are the ones being killed on daily basis why the Fulani rule over us read history buhari who has been blasting atiku abt his Origin being Cameroon but the bitter truth is both aren't Nigerians that to show the kind of country we live in today. People are complaining about the activities of Herdsmen in south west, south east and south south yes they have dealt with the middle belts and it now the turn of this regions so more attacks should be expected from these Fulani herdsmen because they are untouchable as the first citizen of Nigeria.

How these people joined Nigeria-wikipedia
[b]Hausa–Fulani is a term unique only to Nigeria which collectively refers to the Hausa and Fulani as a people. The two are grouped together because since the Fulani War their histories have become even more intertwined within Nigeria.(The fulanis) Although through migration into Hausaland, the Fulani have been part and parcel of Hausa society both as settled and nomadic Fulani since the 1400s.

A significant portion of the Hausa and Fulani societies, especially outside Nigeria are opposed to the use of the hyphenated term, which has been made popular most especially in recent times by its increased use in mass media.[1] Though more than half of all the Fulani in Nigeria have mixed with the Hausa through inter marriage.

The Hausa and Fulani together account for about 33.7% of Nigeria's population according to the CIA World Factbook.[2] Nigeria's other major ethnic groupings are the Yoruba and Igbo.

The Fulani were the first group of people in West Africa to convert to Islam through jihads, or holy wars, and were able to take over much of West Africa and establish themselves not only as a religious group but also as a political and economic force. They are the missionaries of Islam and continued to conquer much of West Africa. The Fulani are primarily nomadic herders and traders. Through their nomadic lifestyle they established numerous trade routes in West Africa. Many times the Fulani go to local markets and interact with the people, getting news and spreading it through much of West Africa.
[/b]
Re: May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn by Jesim(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2019
Jayslicky:
The fulani herdsmen in the state haven't been declared as terrorist but they are quick to label unarmed people who are fighting for what they want without causing trouble as terrorist, seriously this country is a big joke.

It's obvious our government are confuse...
Re: May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn by deuces77(m): 11:06pm On May 22, 2019
BabaOwen:
When will they start treating Fulani herdsmen as a terrorist they are
The height of hope.
you expect president Buhu to declare his tribesmen terrorist you are joking grin
Re: May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn by coolcentbigman(m): 12:01am On May 23, 2019
PetroDollax:
Ghana is a baby you and who nurtured?. Stop talking nonsense! Is it the Ghana must go you call nurturing? Arrant crap. Ghana is making progress by her own efforts and the grace of God. If anything, Nigeria has constantly done things to undermine Ghana’s progress.

Yes you guys were babies for Nigeria having to accommodate millions of Ghanaians for years before The Nigeria President Shehu Shagari in 1983 was force to ask illegal immigrants to leave the country because Nigeria economy was suffering and Ghanaians have the largest population even your Government was afraid and rejected the population at that time shut its border on her own citizens because the population was too much and may ruin Ghana's economic, so we deserve some accolades for accommodating ghanaians for years and even offering some of them good jobs back then do research bro.

Please just accept the truth and don't forget the hand that fed you when you are weak because many Ghanaians have to migrate from your country to work here in Nigeria because of our country currency was of high value then. I love ghanaians and miss my ghanaian friends i had back then but i'm not saying these to undermine Ghana as you said it's just fact because your economy was in jeopardy or should i say crisis.

If you are a ghanaian seriously i really respect your Government they've achieved a lot for you guys and now it's vice versa Nigeria now migrate to ghana to seek greener pasture God is truly wonderful.

God bless Nigeria, God bless Ghana.
Re: May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn by booksrite(f): 3:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Another Trash!

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iwuanyanwu’s Remark Targetted At MC Oluomo, Not Yorubas - Ohanaeze Apologises / Segun Adewunmi Impeached As Ekiti Deputy Speaker! Shina Animashaun Elected / PCC List: APC Reward System Poor, I Am Worried – Joe Igbokwe Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.