Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Eat Life!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eat Life!! (843 Views)

If You Eat 3 Dates Everyday For 1 Week This Is What Happens To Your Body / 7 Juicy Reasons To Eat Tomatoes / Cholesterol Is No More A Concern It Was A Medical Mistake. Eat More Cholesterol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eat Life!! by AngryParrot1: 12:12pm On May 22, 2019
EAT LIFE!!

Why is it that if we stop eating, we will die? This question may seem stupid, but allow me to open your eyes to a secret of health and wisdom.

We eat plants and animals. Why? Because they have life. Humans and animals get life from plants. Think of it. Without plants, we will all die!

Where do plants get life from? The earth. That means the minerals in the earth is sucked and reformed by plants, so that it can be transfered to us and the animals.

Do you see the circle? Now here's the secret and wisdom. If you eat anything that has life, you will have an addition of life. When plants are separated from the earth (harvested) they retain the life in them for varying durations, depending on the nature of the plant.

Why then do you eat things that have no life, subtracting from the life you already have?

Any processed and packaged thing is not food, but a product of a company seeking to make profit at the expense of your LIFE!

Let's name a few. Noodles, pasters, canned/bottled drinks, tinned 'foods', etc.

We eat to live. But when we eat dead 'foods', the body does not receive life from it, instead, it spends life on it, leading to DISEASES!

If you decide now to eat only life, constant health and wealth will follow. Because when your body is performing perfectly because of your wise choice of diet, your mind will perform 10X more.

EAT LIFE!

HOLISTIC HEALTH SECRETS.
Re: Eat Life!! by AngryParrot1: 2:15pm On May 22, 2019
When plants absorb nutrients from the earth, they convert it to electric state. That's when it is suitable for us to consume.
Re: Eat Life!! by AngryParrot1: 5:08pm On May 25, 2019
Nutrients & minerals are the actual medicine, not drugs. The whole purpose of medication, is to give the immune a fighting chance.
Re: Eat Life!! by jbblues24(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2019
It's fabulous not just sublime!

1 Like

Re: Eat Life!! by jbblues24(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2019
Such revolutionary.
Re: Eat Life!! by jbblues24(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2019
Blur, layout, atmosphere, animation – fresh smiley
Re: Eat Life!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 25, 2019
How do you make this? Photoshop?
Re: Eat Life!! by AngryParrot1: 10:50am On May 29, 2019
Consume only electric food. Any food without high nutritional values is dead food.
Re: Eat Life!! by jbblues24(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2019
Immensely thought out! I wonder what would have happened if I made this lipsrsealed
Re: Eat Life!! by AngryParrot1: 9:19pm On May 31, 2019
Always remember that sicknesses/diseases are unwanted visitors, you never expect them. And then remember that ur food is supposed to be medicine. Wild animals rarely ever fall sick. Because they eat what they are SUPPOSED to eat.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eat Life!! by AngryParrot1: 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Anything u eat, that is not natural, is dead food!
Re: Eat Life!! by opomulero101(m): 5:51am On Jun 07, 2019
Okay give us examples of natural foods.
Re: Eat Life!! by AngryParrot1: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
opomulero101:
Okay give us examples of natural foods.
It is a long list. so here is a way to know. avoid any packaged food, or over processed food. they contain too little or no nutrients.
Re: Eat Life!! by AngryParrot1: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Eat to live. stop feeding diseases.
Re: Eat Life!! by AngryParrot1: 6:29am On Jun 15, 2019
Most foods are now hybrids. They are not in their actual natural state. There are only two things that man cannot interfer with. It is water & fasting! If u include that in your holistic lifestyle, u will achieve balance no matter what they do!
Re: Eat Life!! by AngryParrot1: 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
If it is hard for you to eat holistically, then u must do intermittent fasting. if not begin this weird habit that i have. i can just pluck a leaf from any edible plant and eat it. u will be shocked to find that some of them are not bitter. someone saw me and grimmaced. i smiled. if only he knew.
Re: Eat Life!! by AngryParrot1: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2019
packaged foods will kill you. stop!
Re: Eat Life!! by AngryParrot1: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
A starchless food is alkaline.
Re: Eat Life!! by AngryParrot1: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
All you see in nature is in similitude to all that happens in your body.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't want to remove My tooth Again.. Help!!! / COVID-19: Abia Overtakes Lagos And FCT, As Nigeria Records 260 New Cases / 2 Weeks Cure To Ulcer Using Home Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.