Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Beatiful Ladies And Attractive Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beatiful Ladies And Attractive Pictures (1513 Views)

Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / Is It Really True That A Beatiful Woman Is Another's Man Plaything / Am I D Most Beatiful Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beatiful Ladies And Attractive Pictures by myhotjobz: 12:24pm On May 22, 2019
Can you consider the beauty of this lady and other pictures below? They were drawn and painted by artsbybam. He is currently teaching students how to draw.

Pam, one minute your website logo is ready for free!
what do you need to draw?

1. Prismascolor Col-erase pencils.
2. General’s brand white charcoal pencils.
3. Strathmore’s “Toned Gray” medium surface paper.
4. Various erasers including a kneaded eraser as well as a Faber-Castell dust-free eraser.
5. For blending various bristle canvas brushes were used.
6. A wooden bridge to prevent smudging.

Get your portrait picture too. look good and attractive even in portrait drawing

Reach us
[b][/b]08134410279

FOR

PORTRAIT DRAWING/PAINTING
STORY BOOK AND COMIC BOOK ILLUSTRATION
CARTOON ARTIST
STORYBOARD ARTIST
EMBROIDERY AND APPLIQUE CRAFTSMAN
TIE-DYE CRAFTS AND FABRIC DESIGN
FASHION DESIGN ARTIST ON STYLES
STORY DEVELOPER/CONTENT REVIEWER

Re: Beatiful Ladies And Attractive Pictures by ABCthings: 12:45pm On May 22, 2019
The first pix was digitally edited,
The second is a zombie.
Re: Beatiful Ladies And Attractive Pictures by EbukaHades10(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2019
ABCthings:
The first pix was digitally edited, The second is a zombie.

Re: Beatiful Ladies And Attractive Pictures by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 22, 2019
OP you forgot to add the queen of Nairaland. Amatarasha

1 Like

Re: Beatiful Ladies And Attractive Pictures by chizzypresh(f): 2:59pm On May 22, 2019
Lwkmd grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A High Final GPA To Become A Lecturer? / My Life After Camp (NYSC) / I Think I’m In Love With Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.