Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Body Transformations Of A Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Transformations Of A Nairalander (7701 Views)

10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by mytime24(f): 5:29pm On May 22, 2019
angry
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Plolly(f): 5:35pm On May 22, 2019
nicepoker101:
haven't you heard of polyandry? grin
Sugar is way cuter than that guy even with his round belly

1 Like

Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by nicepoker101(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2019
Plolly:

Sugar is way cuter than that guy even with his round belly
add salt to sugar it will certainly double the sodium and potassium of your Marriage. grin. Anyway don't mind me o. Just joking.

2 Likes

Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Eife(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2019
I will do mine.

Just wait for it
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by NYCnextStop(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2019
NeduLuiZ:
Where my gym brothers at !
nice one bro but I have few questions

Which were you lifting more... heavy or light weights?

Did you use any supplement and how often were you working out per week?
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Effulgent(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2019
I stopped when I saw that I was gradually becoming an improper fraction.... chest getting wider than the rest of the body....

any idea what I can do to balance this?

1 Like

Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Mcslize: 9:06pm On May 22, 2019
SmellySperm:
I gave up on gym wen my waist got tiny and my body got bigger....

That's because you don't do legs squatting. You need to squat too when gumming to balance your upper body with your lower body if not you will get thin lower body part and hefty upper body part. That's the cause. Lack of squatting.

1 Like

Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Mcslize: 9:10pm On May 22, 2019
Plolly:

I'm not single bros

Not being single doesn't prevent a lady from falling for a guy. In fact, there is no lady that is single in this world. They are all taken but that doesn't stop them from playing away some coded matches. Even married women fall for young guys let alone those just doing boyfriends and girlfriends relationship. They play away a lot of coded matches. So, let's leave not being single out of this.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Mcslize: 9:17pm On May 22, 2019
Effulgent:
I stopped when I saw that I was gradually becoming an improper fraction.... chest getting wider than the rest of the body....

Do rigorous squatting to balance your upper body with your lower body. Don't just gym, squat also and your lower body will balance with your upper body with thicker legs and laps.

2 Likes

Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Plolly(f): 9:58pm On May 22, 2019
Mcslize:

Not being single doesn't prevent a lady from falling for a guy. In fact, there is no lady that is single in this world. They are all taken but that doesn't stop them from playing away some coded matches. Even married women fall for young guys let alone those just doing boyfriends and girlfriends relationship. They play away a lot of coded matches. So, let's leave not being single out of this.
Uncle I speak for myself alone. I am satisfied with what I have. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Mcslize: 4:57am On May 23, 2019
Plolly:

Uncle I speak for myself alone. I am satisfied with what I have. Thanks

Aunty you don't need to convince anyone that you won't fall for any smart guy that comes your way and sweep your feet off the floor.

The faithful ones don't sing it like a song. Easier said than done. I tell you, you will still fall if you jam some smart play boys. They know the right words to say to you to manipulate your emotions, and before you know it, you have fallen yakata.

So, don't say you know thou self. Majority of women can still be manipulated by some smart play boys.

It's things like this that make some guys do betting on a girl. A guy will say, I will sweep that girl off her feet. Another guy will say you can't, I know my girlfriend. And before you know it, they will bet, and based on the fact that play boy has encountered such in the past, he knows how to go about it. They will go on the bet and place a price on it. In two to three weeks time, that same girl that said she can't fall for another guy is in the smart guy's bed playing away matches.

We don see things like this many times. And it is as a result of what you said that resulted. Some will even swear with their ancestors that no guy can make them fall. That's a big challenge you know?

Don't let players see what you typed o.

1 Like

Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by jaksmillioniar: 5:18am On May 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Oh wow, you look nice kiss
u see d stress we guys go thru because of u ladies
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Evangkatsoulis: 5:21am On May 23, 2019
NeduLuiZ:
A year ago!!!
lol. You still dey lift 20kg. Small boy.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Plolly(f): 6:19am On May 23, 2019
Mcslize:

Aunty you don't need to convince anyone that you won't fall for any smart guy that comes your way and sweep your feet off the floor.

The faithful ones don't sing it like a song. Easier said than done. I tell you, you will still fall if you jam some smart play boys. They know the right words to say to you to manipulate your emotions, and before you know it, you have fallen yakata.

So, don't say you know thou self. Majority of women can still be manipulated by some smart play boys.

It's things like this that make some guys do betting on a girl. A guy will say, I will sweep that girl off her feet. Another guy will say you can't, I know my girlfriend. And before you know it, they will bet, and based on the fact that play boy has encountered such in the past, he knows how to go about it. They will go on the bet and place a price on it. In two to three weeks time, that same girl that said she can't fall for another guy is in the smart guy's bed playing away matches.

We don see things like this many times. And it is as a result of what you said that resulted. Some will even swear with their ancestors that no guy can make them fall. That's a big challenge you know?

ur advice is for someone that replies PMs and mind u I'm not trying to hard to convince anyone
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Memberclub(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2019
Mcslize:

Shut up.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by OKNM: 7:51am On May 23, 2019
Mcslize:

[s]Aunty you don't need to convince anyone that you won't fall for any smart guy that comes your way and sweep your feet off the floor.

Don't let players see what you typed o.[/s]
Rubbish!

How old are you? You must be a teenager or in your early twenties. Who TF goes betting on getting a married lady? Like what nonsense challenge?

If you don’t leave this place before I open my eyes ehn... Nonsense and Mcslize

3 Likes

Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by ImaIma1(f): 8:25am On May 23, 2019
Mcslize:

Why are you trying so hard to prove that she will fall? Do you have a stake in it?

You need to use your imagination for more productive things
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2019
NYCnextStop:
nice one bro but I have few questions

Which were you lifting more... heavy or light weights?

Did you use any supplement and how often were you working out per week?
no supplements
I work out about six times a week,about the weights I lift heavy and light.

1 Like

Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Mcslize: 11:09am On May 23, 2019
OKNM:
Rubbish!

How old are you? You must be a teenager or in your early twenties. Who TF goes betting on getting a married lady? Like what nonsense challenge?

If you don’t leave this place before I open my eyes ehn... Nonsense and Mcslize

I am trying to prove a point. Stop embarrassing your old age. Don't be too pained by a mere constructive criticism. You just embarrassed your old age if you think you are older than I am.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Mcslize: 11:11am On May 23, 2019
ImaIma1:

Why are you trying so hard to prove that she will fall? Do you have a stake in it?

You need to use your imagination for more productive things

More productive things like what and what aunty? That is me assuming you are a lady.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by OKNM: 11:31am On May 23, 2019
Mcslize:

I am trying to prove a point. Stop embarrassing your old age. Don't be too pained by a mere constructive criticism. You just embarrassed your old age if you think you are older than I am.
I was right, you’re just a kid

Trying to prove a point? What point? That a married lady could be taken away from her husband? You’re just plain stûpid. You must think every woman is like those women you’re surrounded with? Smh

You should be ashamed of yourself son. Bye Sanyeri
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Mcslize: 11:49am On May 23, 2019
OKNM:
I was right, you’re just a kid

Trying to prove a point? What point? That a married lady could be taken away from her husband? You’re just plain stûpid. You must think every woman is like those women you’re surrounded with? Smh

You should be ashamed of yourself son. Bye Sanyeri

You should be shamed of your old age like I said previously. Why? You lack proper thinking ability. I stated what young made guys do in town for fun and all you could do is cry like a baby.

There are unmarried self made guys between the age of 30 and 35 who do these things for fun. They go for single ladies but at times married women were the ones that even throw their bodies on them. This is what I expected you to have known as the grown old man that you claimed.

Haven't you been noticing the rampant incidence of divorces ravaging the whole human race due to infidelity? Have you been able to put a stop to it as your own way of correcting the wrongs in many marriages?

You had just embarrassed your old age cuz if we go by age, I may be older than you. I fall between 29, 30 and 31. Now, use your own imagination to ascertain the kid that I am.

You must be between 20 to 25 judging from your childish reaction to my mention. Try and engage in constructive criticisms without sounding Pained or reacting negatively or resorting to insulting words. Your old age does not portray your maturity. If you think such things are engaged in by kids then think again.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Shhhh01(f): 12:12pm On May 23, 2019
NeduLuiZ:
No excuses ...drop your gym pictures let's motivate others.
From skinny boy to a hunk!
MEN YOU FINE OOOOOOO. CHAI. IS THIS YOU?
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by aloeman15(m): 12:31pm On May 23, 2019
NeduLuiZ:
No excuses ...drop your gym pictures let's motivate others.
From skinny boy to a hunk!
guy,
well done.
but ur legs hardly changed.
focus on squats, leg pulls and clean jerks.
this will build ur laps, increase ur v shape and make u healthier.
start sprints and skipping to improve ur cardio and stamina.
and increase ur calcium and vit C intake.

good luck
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by OKNM: 12:35pm On May 23, 2019
Mcslize:

You should be shamed of your old age like I said previously. Why? You lack proper thinking ability. I stated what young made guys do in town for fun and all you could do is cry like a baby.

There are unmarried self made guys between the age of 30 and 35 who do these things for fun. They go for single ladies but at times married women were the ones that even throw their bodies on them. This is what I expected you to have known as the grown old man that you claimed.

Haven't you been noticing the rampant incidence of divorces ravaging the whole human race due to infidelity? Have you been able to put a stop to it as your own way of correcting the wrongs in many marriages?

You had just embarrassed your old age cuz if we go by age, I may be older than you. I fall between 29, 30 and 31. Now, use your own imagination to ascertain the kid that I am.

You must be between 20 to 25 judging from your childish reaction to my mention. Try and engage in constructive criticisms without sounding Pained or reacting negatively or resorting to insulting words. Your old age does not portray your maturity. If you think such things are engaged in by kids then think again.
if truly, you are in your early 30s, then I have to agree with this Yoruba saying; ‘agba odogbon’
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by aloeman15(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2019
Effulgent:

use a different routine for each day.
only lifting weights is actually very dangerous.
and u should do them when ur able to gett min 8 hrs sleep-
d body had to repair ur torn muscles.
u need a plan with a long term goal.

Google isometric and isotonic exercises.
focus on squats, leg pulls and clean jerks, to work ur lower body.
this will build ur laps, increase ur v shape and make u healthier.

start planking for 10-30 seconds and increase from there.
start sprints and skipping to
- improve ur cardio and stamina.
yoga and aerobics twice a week
- for balance and flexibility.

and increase ur calcium and vit C intake.
carbo load before lifting heavy weights.
protein and veg only after.

good luck
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Mcslize: 1:24pm On May 23, 2019
OKNM:
if truly, you are in your early 30s, then I have to agree with this Yoruba saying; ‘agba odogbon’

Wu ghe nóh ômosha reh na. Ughé ghé whey doh nóh.

Listen to elders when elders are making real life statements and learn from them. Don't be silly just in a bid to display your immaturity thinking you are matured whereas you are still in your early twenties.

Learn from real life situations and stop doubting realities.
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by OKNM: 1:28pm On May 23, 2019
Mcslize:

Wu ghe nóh ômosha reh na. Ughé ghé whey doh nóh.

Listen to elders when elders are making real life statements and learn from them. Don't be silly just in a bid to display your immaturity thinking you are matured whereas you are still in your early twenties.

Learn from real life situations and stop doubting realities.
Stoopeed
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by Mcslize: 1:39pm On May 23, 2019
OKNM:
Stoopeed

Wu ghe noh omosharehna. Small boy claiming maturity whereas he doesn't know what's going on in reality.

Try and learn when elders are delibrating. It will help you alot. You are still too naive to comprehend the things of this world. We speak, decern and talk reality, not fantasy.

He even registered May 19, 2019. How do you expect to understand what I was trying to point out sef?
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by OKNM: 1:57pm On May 23, 2019
I should learn how to prove I can take a lady from her husband? I don’t wanna call you dûmb but that’s what you are.

Elder indeed! Oponu somebody. Nonsense and Mcslize
Mcslize:

Wu ghe noh omosharehna. Small boy claiming maturity whereas he doesn't know what's going on in reality.

Try and learn when elders are delibrating. It will help you alot. You are still too naive to comprehend the things of this world. We speak, decern and talk reality, not fantasy.

He even registered May 19, 2019. How do you expect to understand what I was trying to point out sef?
Re: Body Transformations Of A Nairalander by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:35pm On May 23, 2019
guest double hoe 7 come and see shocked shocked

guest007

thirsty Thursday y'all grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Vagi*a Almost Caught Fire - Lady Narrates (photo) / I Didn't Die Of Dog Infection, She Clears The Air (picture) / Should A Man Ask For His Woman's Password Just To Snoop/check Her Faithfulness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.