Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths (42606 Views)

Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by themanderon: 7:46pm On May 22, 2019
Foolish misguided youths. No sense of right and wrong, what a country.
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by tesppidd: 7:47pm On May 22, 2019
etrange:

She's more than 20 years of age. She's of marriage age. At her age, I was already independent. Some guys got their first baby mamas at that age. She's in full control of her life. She was not married off to an old man, she decided on her own to marry him. So how's this same as an 18 year old marrying a 70yr old?

You're saying others will not support their daughters to marry such an old man, her mother that supported her, is she from the moon? Just like Regina's, there are many mums out there that will respect their children's decisions too. And yes, even they won't support their own daughters, that's their lives, their business. You are crying of companionship, are you to define for her what she wants in a relationship? You think she didn't know about the age difference before getting married? Or you love her more than she loves herself?

I know we can condemn other people's life choices as the moral authority the we claim to be but to what goal? We do not know anyone's life story but would be the first to nail them when they take their personal decisions. Are we going to win a trophy if she becomes depressed tomorrow cause of the condemnation? What's the joy in making people feel bad about themselves just because we don't agree with their ways? At the end, we all come here to yell "suicide is not am option" meanwhile we're our own enemies.

Keep auditing and condemning other people's lives and hopefully yours won't pass you by.

Good night bro.
Perhaps you and I are very different species and trust me I respect your opinion.

But don't act or talk like every single beautiful 22 year old Nigerian girl would have acted like Regina did.

CAPITAL NO!

I have heard of and I know very many girls who would never become a second wife talkess of a 5th.

I have heard of and I know very many girls who would never marry a much older man even for all the billions and private jets in the world.

1.As a person I detest couples who have a huge age difference between them.

2.As a person I detest polygamy in all it's ramifications.

And let's stop playing God,

It's human nature to applaud something you agree with and criticize something you disagree with.

It is human nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by MrLankeeee(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2019
tesppidd:
Two very recent events really made me have a sober reflection and finally give up every residual hope in Nigerian youths.

1.The massive support for Regina Daniels.

2.The massive support for Naira Marley.

These two events made me sick and puke at our nation.
What happen the massive support for Buhari and APC?
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by TemmyT002(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2019
Hahahaha
Why not time send to EFCC or the politicians robbing you blind...
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 22, 2019
These are supposed to be the Nigerian future youths leaders? grin grin

why didn't the consult the same oracle to give them Employments, Electricity and clean tap water in Nigeria?
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by TheMoniker: 8:14pm On May 22, 2019
ajagidiagbo1:
One of the jobless and hopeless youth spotted.
I work with an oil firm in Texas. 3 days off.
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by tesppidd: 8:20pm On May 22, 2019
MrLankeeee:

What happen the massive support for Buhari and APC?
That one isn't too surprising because the major reason why people still support Buhari and the APC is because the only other option is Atiku and the PDP.
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by etrange: 8:25pm On May 22, 2019
tesppidd:
Perhaps you and I are very different species and trust me I respect your opinion.

But don't act or talk like every single beautiful 22 year old Nigerian girl would have acted like Regina did.

CAPITAL NO!

I have heard of and I know very many girls who would never become a second wife talkess of a 5th.

I have heard of and I know very many girls who would never marry a much older man even for all the billions and private jets in the world.

1.As a person I detest couples who have a huge age difference between them.

2.As a person I detest polygamy in all it's ramifications.

And let's stop playing God,

It's human nature to applaud something you agree with and criticize something you disagree with.

It is human nature.

I never implied every single girl of her age would do the same. If anything, I'm saying people do different things. We all want different things in life and we work towards them. Provided we don't hurt others while at it, it shouldn't be a problem for others. Like you said, some don't want to be second wives while others don't mind. Such variety is part life and it's not our duty to go mad on those who don't do it our own way.

You have every right to like what you like and detest what you detest but the surprising thing is that the world does not revolve around you. Others have what they like too. So you do what you like: don't marry someone who way older or younger than yourself. Advice your friends and family not to. Also let others do what they like, that's all I'm saying, bro. It's not like she's a criminal. Being a 20th wife is not a crime.

Human nature does not justify calling people out on social media, comparing them with a thief or even calling them names or hating on them all cause they did something we don't like. It's human nature to be jealous, it's human nature to be attracted to opposite s.ex, it's human nature to like money, etc.; but guess what, only animals act out of sheer nature. Humans are meant to have control of their nature. Don't forget it's also natural for people to want different things. So live and let live. No one has the monopoly of morality.

I wonder who's really playing God here. I who say you should let people follow their heart desires or you who has mounted your throne as the custodian of moral compass to judge people base on a list of what you like or detest. You might as well write your own commandments.

Senior, she didn't anything special. People have been doing it. You only got to know about hers cause she's popular. A mature man got married to a mature woman.
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by KIDfurniture(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2019
Jobless bastard... Ogun kill all of you 1 by 1... Your generation no go exist anymore.. Marley naira ko.. Ogun kill am join if e no couple...
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by Basiljoe: 8:42pm On May 22, 2019
tesppidd:
Two very recent events really made me have a sober reflection and finally give up every residual hope in Nigerian youths.

What did Regina daniels do wrong?
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by tesppidd: 8:52pm On May 22, 2019
Basiljoe:

She married a 60 year old man as 5th wife.

Don't care what anybody says but that to me is wrong.
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by shiloxman(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2019
Youths bashing youths.. grin grin
You are all mad for coming to this country angry angry
E be like say God intentionally select more fools in this country,, y dem come colonize us? Why them leave us when be say them get Power to still held on and prolly make us better,,, why did they have to go teach our scholars in the overseas, they gave us what we practice, we had a unique brain, why not learn English there and try to set up the setting with a black brain if we are truly free. Spend ur currency make we spend ours!! Africa has enough resources to feed Africa!! But no dey surprised that's its a fellow black man that will hunt his brother for fighting for his right. ... STOOPID undecided undecided
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by tesppidd: 8:52pm On May 22, 2019
Basiljoe:

She married a 60 year old man as 5th wife.

Don't care what anybody says but that to me is wrong.
TheMoniker:

I work with an oil firm in Texas. 3 days off.
lol

tell him.
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by HighdeePlum(f): 9:27pm On May 22, 2019
For their show of stupidity abi ignorance hmmm ruggedman I don't know you but I fill in the gap for you tonight, every evil spoken into the air against your life shall go back to sender, you shall live & fulfil destiny

You shall shine & shine till your enemies (naira marley gang) hang themselves in shame cos of your success.
I consult God on your behalf & say calamity shall befall whosoever wish you such.

From my mouth to the throne of GRACE so shall it be in JESUS NAME. (Amen).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by aspirebig: 9:33pm On May 22, 2019
Confused and lazy youths looking for easy way out. #Say no to Yahoo.
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by MrLankeeee(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2019
tesppidd:
That one isn't too surprising because the major reason why people still support Buhari and the APC is because the only other option is Atiku and the PDP.
That's your opinion.
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by Khaleell001(m): 10:44pm On May 22, 2019
tesppidd:

Your point one is off course.

If a Young lady choose to marry a man instead doing runs(hidden but open prostitution) which one would you prefer?
After all, she is an adult according to Nigeria constitution.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by Khaleell001(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2019
etrange:

I never implied every single girl of her age would do the same. If anything, I'm saying people do different things. We all want different things in life and we work towards them. Provided we don't hurt others while at it, it shouldn't be a problem for others. Like you said, some don't want to be second wives while others don't mind. Such variety is part life and it's not our duty to go mad on those who don't do it our own way.

You have every right to like what you like and detest what you detest but the surprising thing is that the world does not revolve around you. Others have what they like too. So you do what you like: don't marry someone who way older or younger than yourself. Advice your friends and family not to. Also let others do what they like, that's all I'm saying, bro. It's not like she's a criminal. Being a 20th wife is not a crime.

Human nature does not justify calling people out on social media, comparing them with a thief or even calling them names or hating on them all cause they did something we don't like. It's human nature to be jealous, it's human nature to be attracted to opposite s.ex, it's human nature to like money, etc.; but guess what, only animals act out of sheer nature. Humans are meant to have control of their nature. Don't forget it's also natural for people to want different things. So live and let live. No one has the monopoly of morality.

I wonder who's really playing God here. I who say you should let people follow their heart desires or you who has mounted your throne as the custodian of moral compass to judge people base on a list of what you like or detest. You might as well write your own commandments.

Senior, she didn't anything special. People have been doing it. You only got to know about hers cause she's popular. A mature man got married to a mature woman.

The young man is just spurting rubbish based on his contrived standards.

I hope he would have preferred it if she went into prostitution than be a second of eighth wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by AfonjaConehead: 11:10pm On May 22, 2019
Awon ogogoro
Sophisticated morons

grin
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by delishpot: 2:38am On May 23, 2019
Buhari has been vindicated!
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by felaismyhero(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
No wonder buhari said we youths are Lazy in Nigeria
stop the nonsense jare! buhari is an idiot for saying that.if you check them,they cant be more than 20! so how do they represent 'the nigerian youths'.buhari made a stupid statement,one i am very sure he is ashamed of and would never repeat again!
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by felaismyhero(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2019
tesppidd:
Perhaps you and I are very different species and trust me I respect your opinion.But don't act or talk like every single beautiful 22 year old Nigerian girl would have acted like Regina did.CAPITAL NO!I have heard of and I know very many girls who would never become a second wife talkess of a 5th.I have heard of and I know very many girls who would never marry a much older man even for all the billions and private jets in the world.
1.As a person I detest couples who have a huge age difference between them.2.As a person I detest polygamy in all it's ramifications.And let's stop playing God,It's human nature to applaud something you agree with and criticize something you disagree with.It is human nature.
you detest this,you detest that! but what if regina doesnt detest it? its her life,for Bleep's sake not yours! atiku has four educated women,that i know,married to him.its their lives and their choice! advise people,but dont force them to take it.its u playn god!
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by tesppidd: 10:20am On May 23, 2019
felaismyhero:
you detest this,you detest that! but what if regina doesnt detest it? its her life,for Bleep's sake not yours! atiku has four educated women,that i know,married to him.its their lives and their choice! advise people,but dont force them to take it.its u playn god!
You people think it's a ideal world.

It's a real world.

Regina Daniels cannot flaunt her private jets, her BMWs, her lexus jeeps and even her sweetheart on the internet all day and all night and expect those who like it to clap for her; and those who hate it to clap for her as well.

She should keep her business out of social media, that might reduce the amount of scrutiny she gets.

Football stars get praised and abused for their public and private lives.
Movie stars get praised and abused for their public and private lives.
Musicians get praised and cursed for their public and private lives.

But if you think you want the critics to shut up but for the praise singers to continue,

You are only living in fools' paradise.

It will never happen in this world.
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by orlahboi(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2019
What a worthy generation parading themselves worthless...

This is disheartening

We all need healing!!!
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by Pennyben66: 6:28pm On May 23, 2019
i dont know why our elders are abusing our youth's now and calling them lazy, when they where youths, what have they done, if they have fight this way back it wont be affecting our own generation, our elders are so lazy then, its the fear you so called elders have then that is distroying our country now and you want to put the blame on our generation. you so called elders then are cowards, you are scared to die, thats what you teach your children that now become youths now.. because you guys are old now, you want to cover your own shame and pass the blame on our generation, shame on you all... you train your kids to be scared of the government. you guys called elders now are scared and lazy in your time. you are the ones telling us to not face the government that they can kill us, that instead of facing them and get killed, we should just put everything in Gods hand, and now you guys are saying Nigerian youth are lazy... You so called elders better keep shut that your mouth... what are you all looking when you where youths, why can't you fight for us before now... US fore fathers fight for their freedom and now their children children don't need to fight again, you Nigerians elders are there shivering in fear... and now you have the got to call and blaim the We youths.. OUR GENERATION ARE TRYING ALL OUR BEST TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT, WE CARE NIT IN WHATEVER WAY,, THE slowpoke POLITICIANS DONT WANT US TO GET ACCESS TO OUR WEALTH, THEY TREAT US AS SLAVES AND ARE TRYING THEIR BEST SO THAT WE DONT HAVE QUALITY EDUCATION, WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST TO GET TO THAT HEIGHT To face them, don't worry, just support our generation, let's get all we need.,.. just sit down and relax, I bet you, you will know youths are not lazy...
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by Duggedised12(f): 10:11pm On May 23, 2019
I believe youths are people between the ages of 18-35 of which out of the rough figure of 120 million were are supposes to be (which we are probably more than that) about 60 percent of that figure should make up Nigerian youths, now the number if idiots in this video doesn't even make up to 0.1% of the population of Nigerian youths, I feel insulted to be entangled in this show of studiity by the title of this thread angry
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by Recon: 10:15am On May 24, 2019
That's good
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by Nobody: 11:36am On May 24, 2019
Even if ruggedy baba fall wetin next? foolish nigerian youths.

Yoruba Youths
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by dante0147: 5:06pm On May 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
which mumu help,is it the kwack music he is singing that he is using to help them...Las Las our youth are lazy

Think beyond the music aspect... talk about the monetary aspect now.
Re: Naira Marley: Oracle Invoked On Ruggedman By Youths by Philinho(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Seun360:

Run to where.
Naira Marley will die in kirikiri prison.
Now Naira Maley is out .and Ruggedman was giving a blow of his life Exactly what I said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Wants Another Son, Informs Wife Through Birthday Cake / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Igbos - Blames Them For Piracy. (screengrabs Included).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.