Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral (60013 Views)

My Experience In The Nigerian Military Training / When Bricklayers Parade Themselves As Engineers / Abdulazeez Fatima: Pretty Police Officer's Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On May 22, 2019
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by BabangidaHamza(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2019
Bloggers, hmmm na dis old news una dey still circulate? Mtchw.. Let me continue with my fasting joor, ohh it's 11:40pm..
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by chizzyace1(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2019
Proud to be an ex-boy NMS/12/1034 Boy Warrant Officer Cd Uzoma....cant beat us.....cant join us

5 Likes

Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:05am On May 23, 2019
shocked

This is one of the coolest displays I've seen
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by stevio(m): 12:27am On May 23, 2019
PRECISION
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by jaxxy(m): 12:44am On May 23, 2019
Perfect parade boys!
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by jabolo(m): 1:12am On May 23, 2019
Respect ... to the instructors.
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by ngadaAwo: 2:53am On May 23, 2019
[s]
zibya:
That idiot is coming for your IPOB ass with the python dance in a few years to come
[/s]
trash
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by Aboks(m): 5:08am On May 23, 2019
upcoming generals
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by smogup: 5:18am On May 23, 2019
Onlinealaba:

Thats not the army is a secondary school with full military standard..NMS anytime anyday i still dont know y i never attended that school i would av been an Ex-boy now embarassed

Is there any special privilege of being an ex boy
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by deltateam: 6:00am On May 23, 2019
woolinla:
Proud to b an ex boy

Any benefits?
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by bcashy: 6:13am On May 23, 2019
Silent drills grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chaiiiiiiiiiiii.......I can relate perfectly!
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by Reference(m): 6:39am On May 23, 2019
deltateam:

Any benefits?

A lot..... and a lot more.
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by wolverine1987: 6:46am On May 23, 2019
when it comes to parade and drills NMS takes the lead atleat in Kaduna state.... 3hen we were in primary school we do invite dem to play for us and everyone is always looking forward to it. especially on their POP day they wow their parents
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by deltateam: 7:03am On May 23, 2019
Reference:

A lot..... and a lot more.

That hasn't answered any question.
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by jared007: 7:08am On May 23, 2019
Onlinealaba:

Thats not the army is a secondary school with full military standard..NMS anytime anyday i still dont know y i never attended that school i would av been an Ex-boy now embarassed
what are the benefits of being an ex-boy?
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by AngelicBeing: 9:37am On May 23, 2019
deltateam:

That hasn't answered any question.
l think they allow them to be recruited easily and quickly, they also have the opportunity to get into NDA if they pass the entrance examinations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by AngelicBeing: 9:39am On May 23, 2019
chizzyace1:
Proud to be an ex-boy NMS/12/1034
Boy Warrant Officer Cd Uzoma....cant beat us.....cant join us
Why didn’t you proceed to NDA or via recruitment into either Airforce or the Navy?
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by NupeZalla(m): 10:39am On May 23, 2019
All these danfodio guys..na una spoil samaru girls dat year lol
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by Gennygolden(f): 1:34pm On May 23, 2019
That was a small thing, my platoon matched better than those boyz during my NYSC. if you doubt me come to my house i will show you the skills
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by fathomberry: 4:53pm On May 23, 2019
E’er you'll be my Alma mater wink
Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by chizzyace1(m): 3:41am On Jun 02, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Why didn’t you proceed to NDA or via recruitment into either Airforce or the Navy?
still processing NDA

1 Like

Re: Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral by airminem(f): 5:37am On Mar 13, 2020
Gennygolden:
That was a small thing, my platoon matched better than those boyz during my NYSC. if you doubt me come to my house i will show you the skills
lol see this OTONDO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) / Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others / How Much Are Air Hostesses Or Flight Attendants Paid In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.