Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Popular Internet Marketer Narrate How An Herbalist Try To Kill Him on Phone call - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Internet Marketer Narrate How An Herbalist Try To Kill Him on Phone call (370 Views)

Agwu Abunike Narrate How SARS Detained Him For 48 Days To Lagos Panel Of Inquiry / Solomon Peters Stabs Patience Zakari To Death In Bauchi Over Phone Call (Graphic / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Internet Marketer Narrate How An Herbalist Try To Kill Him on Phone call by Hibezt(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2019
Earlier today popular internet marketer kingzitech Ng narrate how an herbalist try to kill him on phone call

He wrote below on his Facebook page ….

Please don’t ignore every WhatsApp broadcast you receive, Most of them are real....

On Sunday, my phone rang and I picked it, it was an old woman’s voice I heard, and she started pleading to me that she mistakenly sent an airtime of 20k to me, that I shouldn’t recharge it, and I should also send it back to them so they will send it to the right person..

I agreed and hung up, ( but since it was the card number they sent, I never bothered sending back because I guessed they would still be with the message)...

So few minuets later, she called me that the card has entered ooo, and they want to appreciate me for being faithful..

She then handed the phone to an old man and the man started praying for me in Yoruba tongue...

From prayers, he started doing some incantation which I noticed and ended the call immediately...

Few minutes later, I started having some chest pain and my body started shaking...

Then I had to start praying immediately and I got myself after a short while...

In the evening when i log on to WhatsApp, I noticed that someone has already sent me a broadcast about it, but I never boarded opening it.... ( in the broadcast, they narrated when the old man finished the incantation he was doing in form of prayer, the guy hung up and start vomiting blood, after a short while he died )

Please be careful and prayerful..

God forbid, had it been it happened that way now, people will now will find one rumor or the other and tag it..

But God didn’t allow it to happened that way, and it shall never happen..

This is not a copied post or that it happened to someone else..

Please be careful and prayerful, things are happening

Source: https://hmschool.com.ng/popular-internet-marketer-narrate-how-an-herbalist-try-to-kill-him-during-phone-call/

Re: Popular Internet Marketer Narrate How An Herbalist Try To Kill Him on Phone call by Baba419(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2019
Your spirit must be very weak to be affected by calls
Re: Popular Internet Marketer Narrate How An Herbalist Try To Kill Him on Phone call by SageMK: 2:59pm On May 22, 2019
This is some pinocchio shìt.
Re: Popular Internet Marketer Narrate How An Herbalist Try To Kill Him on Phone call by Harrymig1(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2019
May God deliver us in this country

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife, Son, Commits Suicide / 23 Killed In Zamfara As Bandits Retaliate Murder Of Informant / Doctor Charged With Killing 25 Patients With Overdoses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.