Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams (16889 Views)

OAU Student Disguised As "Supervisor" Caught Stealing Phones During Exams (vid) / Baze Uni Throws Out 185 Amnesty Students Over Tuition During Exams / ‘shameless’ Slay Queen Shows Off How She Defeated Her Lecturers During Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by teekay213(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2019
Yes they should
When they are smart watches now days you can write on it

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Frezhkid10(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2019
Edet08:
If only students can just be serious by spending quality time studying hard,most of the problems we have in this country right now would reduce. To be honest, often times its not like there are no jobs out there, the problem is most ''graduates'' are not employable as they can not meet up with their acclaimed degrees.
...make we read die..
Beside am still trying to fathom where we would use advance calculus in the industry

3 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by rhythyson: 5:12pm On May 22, 2019
Good development.

Some of them have the device like wristwatch to cheat

The should be checked well too before dem enter the hall

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by montumonami(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2019
My Alma Mata... I remember snapping my notes for one lazy dude then with one watch. And dude still didn't know which topic be which
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Frezhkid10(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2019
Temple1288:

What's the need of going to school if you're still gonna cheat?
...if u see dis advance calculus ehhn..my brother e pass ordinary maths...
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2019
czarina:
Too extreme but then, we have to realise that some students go the extreme just to cheat. God help us

Did you know that with a good massage session, you can actually read better and therefore have no need to cheat? Yes, a good Swedish massage can do a world of good to your mental health and help you prepare better for exams..

Need I say more? You can check my profile if you want.
Na by force to do massage undecided
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by aadoiza: 5:22pm On May 22, 2019
Erolow:
I understand
Hmm. One of my boys use Apple watch scatter exam for school ehn..
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by horladexino(m): 5:29pm On May 22, 2019
Frezhkid10:
Can relate to it...last semester exam I bought an Android watch just for the sole purpose of cheating for advance calculus..snapped some important solutions that I was sure would come out with the watch's camera.when I saw B in my result with almost quarter of the class getting a CO..I just kissed my watch for a good job done grin
Kuku kill me here grin grin grin
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by fejikudz(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2019
Frezhkid10:
Can relate to it...last semester exam I bought an Android watch just for the sole purpose of cheating for advance calculus..snapped some important solutions that I was sure would come out with the watch's camera.when I saw B in my result with almost quarter of the class getting a CO..I just kissed my watch for a good job done grin
how much did you buy the watch??
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by dingbang(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2019
Expo cheesy
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Generalwoodz(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2019
where can I get one
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Frezhkid10(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2019
fejikudz:
how much did you buy the watch??
...4K from jumia

2 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Neozy(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2019
bro4u:
Mehn... With just few days to exams I woke up this morning only to see a message on whatsapp, turned out to be an image circular with one of the most silly messages I've ever come across, don't know the reason but whatever it may be it is not worth it.

Apple wristwatch don cast. There are many wristwatches this days that has android and apple Operating System on them. Students will just google search inside exam hall or they will snap handouts before the exam and check them inside the exam hall. If you know, you know.
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by BruncleZuma: 5:58pm On May 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Smartwatches........

Your head dey there grin grin grin grin
...somebody can not wear sabisabi watch again
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Lexusgs430: 6:03pm On May 22, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Your head dey there grin grin grin grin
...somebody can not wear sabisabi watch again

That smartwatch can store loads of notes o, very dangerous something........ wink
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Tedassie(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2019
czarina:
Too extreme but then, we have to realise that some students go the extreme just to cheat. God help us

Did you know that with a good massage session, you can actually read better and therefore have no need to cheat? Yes, a good Swedish massage can do a world of good to your mental health and help you prepare better for exams..

Need I say more? You can check my profile if you want.
Lolx
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Tedassie(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2019
Thank God I no dey there again grin
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Tedassie(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2019
Neozy:

Apple wristwatch don cast. There are many wristwatches this days that has android and apple Operating System on them. Students will just google search inside exam hall or they will snap handouts before the exam and check them inside the exam hall. If you know, you know.
Choi. Boiz bn dey tif sha
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 6:12pm On May 22, 2019
Edet08:
If only students can just be serious by spending quality time studying hard,most of the problems we have in this country right now would reduce. To be honest, often times its not like there are no jobs out there, the problem is most ''graduates'' are not employable as they can not meet up with their acclaimed degrees.
I’m sure, you are either an undergraduate or a jambite.
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 22, 2019
My Alma Mater will not stop fighting Malpractice from all corners.
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by uuzba(m): 6:25pm On May 22, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Bet why?
Because..

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by salford: 6:28pm On May 22, 2019
uuzba:

Because..
All these china wrist watch comes with camera and a photo gallery too.

The apple smart watch is the oga.
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by salford: 6:28pm On May 22, 2019
double post.

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by uuzba(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2019
Edet08:
To be fair, there is a hell load of distractions these days than in the early 2000's or before.
Screens everywhere.
Internet is a 2 edge sword. One side knowledge, the other side more distracting knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by jman77(m): 6:34pm On May 22, 2019
Frezhkid10:
...4K from jumia
seems they all operate on 2g network... please which do you recommend?
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Emyjeze(m): 6:48pm On May 22, 2019
Edet08:
trash.com

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by EGprince(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2019
cheesy :DVery soon they'll ban the wearing of clothes
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Neozy(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2019
Tedassie:
Choi. Boiz bn dey tif sha
No be today, e don tey

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by Neozy(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2019
Frezhkid10:
...make we read die..
Beside am still trying to fathom where we would use advance calculus in the industry
Bros, too much sense will not kill you. Most of the things being taught in the university is not useful after school. School and schooling in Nigeria(i don't know anywhere else) is a big scam.
Re: University Of Uyo Bans Wrist Watches During Exams by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2019
Frezhkid10:

NA DEM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years / ASUU Suspends Strike, NEC To Inform Members On Wednesday / Students: What's Your GPA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.