Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,839 members, 7,956,163 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

What you don't know about IJMB And JUPEB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What you don't know about IJMB And JUPEB (1034 Views)

Difference Between IJMB And JUPEB - Meaning, Similarities, Fees, Eligibility / What Are The Differences Between IJMB And JUPEB? / Ijmb And Jupeb: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What you don't know about IJMB And JUPEB by thebrainyfox: 3:10pm On May 22, 2019
THE BRAINY FOX CONSULT

Note: This is for educational purpose only

These days, the rate at which people talk about IJMB/JUPEB is alarming!, most of them even invite us to do it without explaining it deeply to us.

Well, I will love to explain what IJMB and JUPEB are.
(Note: I'm not inviting you to do it, just trying to do my own explanation for you to know if doing it will be a right decision)

Q - What is IJMB/JUPEB

IJMB stands for Interim Joint Matriculation Board, is is an advanced program established by Interim Common Services Agency (ICSA) in 1976.

While

JUPEB stands for Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board, it was approved by federal government in December 2013 and formally established in April 2014 by consortium of ten partner universities led by Unilag then.

Q - How does these 2 work

IJMB and JUPEB are both an alternate to gain admission into tertiary institutions without jamb and without starting from 100level, you only need to have a 9-month intensive training + practical, and seat for the final exam.

once the result has been released, you can use the result to obtain jamb direct entry (DE) form to your school of choice.

Q - Only rich people can do it na

Nope, it doesn't matter.

The problem we are having in Nigeria is greediness of the center owners, some are overcharging the candidates.

There are lots of centers out there that can charge you as low as 150k - 170k, and even collect part payment.

Which means, with as low as #60k to #70k, you can start it and complete the payment later.

(well, I won't mention any center since I'm not doing advert)

I can't say the money is much, the money usually paid by 100level freshers + money used for jamb registration is almost the same as the IJMB/JUPEB tuition fee.

Q - Who can register for this program

Anybody can register, but it is advisable for those who failed jamb and will be depressed to stay at home for another year.

instead of thinking of commiting suicide or doing pre-degree, why not opt in for IJMB/JUPEB.

JAMB is not about being brilliant, lots of gurus failed jamb and lots of average students scored above 300, that's just it.

You can try IJMB/JUPEB today and say no to waiting tirelessly for jamb result to come out.

For guidance and also to be connected with the centers mentioned above, you're free to contact me on 07033748014 (WhatsApp or call)t mention any center since I
Re: What you don't know about IJMB And JUPEB by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 22, 2019
Good job op. I know you what to sell your brand but the chances of students getting admission are slim. The slight difference between jamb and this is the fact that many aspirant might be exempted from screening test conducted by universities (post utme). Secondly many will not be admitted too like their jamb counterpart. Although it is advantageous to keep students busy as an idle man is the devils workshop but the fees charged by many centres are outrageous as highlighted by you. Imagine a student paying up to 150k ,that amount is less than the fee charged by some federal universities for postgraduate program during their first year.
Re: What you don't know about IJMB And JUPEB by thebrainyfox: 11:31pm On May 22, 2019
asuustrike1:
Good job op. I know you what to sell your brand but the chances of students getting admission are slim. The slight difference between jamb and this is the fact that many aspirant might be exempted from screening test conducted by universities (post utme). Secondly many will not be admitted too like their jamb counterpart. Although it is advantageous to keep students busy as an idle man is the devils workshop but the fees charged by many centres are outrageous as highlighted by you. Imagine a student paying up to 150k ,that amount is less than the fee charged by some federal universities for postgraduate program during their first year.

you really have some points, I like yout contribution.

mind you, I don't own any center, I'm just posting that based on questions asked by aspirants.
Re: What you don't know about IJMB And JUPEB by Nobody: 7:59am On May 23, 2019
thebrainyfox:

you really have some points, I like yout contribution.

mind you, I don't own any center, I'm just posting that based on questions asked by aspirants.
Ok
Re: What you don't know about IJMB And JUPEB by freke23(f): 9:51am On May 23, 2019
The subject of this writeup is ijmb and jupeb might be unsafe but the writeup does not state any reason why instead you're doing advert
Re: What you don't know about IJMB And JUPEB by Masionreay: 11:05am On May 23, 2019
IJMB/JUPEB is pure scam. The one ran by Stephen Adams at Rumuosi,Portharcourt is capital fraud. He would promise u heaven and earth but malicious. He would promise u 24/7 power suply but can't even pay for NEPA BILL.
He sells fake question papers to his victims who entered his trap. He claims he buys the past past questions ftom ABU and the Unilag.
Run from this man! He rapes his female students and treathened then to comply else,she would not pass the program. Anywhere you read the IJMB/ JUPEB and the owner is Adams....pls flee.
Re: What you don't know about IJMB And JUPEB by thebrainyfox: 11:51am On May 23, 2019
freke23:
The subject of this writeup is ijmb and jupeb might be unsafe but the writeup does not state any reason why instead you're doing advert

I'm not doing advert, I'm not in affiliation to any A'Level centers.

about the title, sorry I used that to catch attentions
Re: What you don't know about IJMB And JUPEB by thebrainyfox: 11:52am On May 23, 2019
Masionreay:
IJMB/JUPEB is pure scam. The one ran by Stephen Adams at Rumuosi,Portharcourt is capital fraud. He would promise u heaven and earth but malicious. He would promise u 24/7 power suply but can't even pay for NEPA BILL.
He sells fake question papers to his victims who entered his trap. He claims he buys the past past questions ftom ABU and the Unilag.
Run from this man! He rapes his female students and treathened to fail them to comply else,she would not pass the program. Anywhere you read the IJMB/ JUPEB and the owner is Adams....pls flee.

you ranting on social media can't solve issue on ground, if you have proof against him, why not alert the police or SARS, if you're scared.
share the proof here and let's probe him for you.

(1) (Reply)

Mathematicians In The House Should Solve This Problem / "My Name Is" Or "My Names Are ", Which Is Correct ? / Help Solve This...i Have Been On This For 2days..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.