Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position (65219 Views)

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by Philak1(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2019
This one that fat has covered everywhere, am sure her Victoria Island will be wide enough for trailer to pass..

I can't go near her even she'll pay me...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by verycheese: 7:23pm On May 22, 2019
This is what social media has reduced us to. We say and do what we like. Nobody practices modesty anymore, the ones who are trying to be modest are said to be doing too much.

Do people not realize that our shamelessness as a people will pollute the future of our children? Sigh!

7 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 22, 2019
FARM TOOL
Okkkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.

Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by 0luwasean(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2019
directorXixXICK:
Toolz....mind the way you speak Ooohhhh...or else, efcc will be in the look out for you.

ode
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by SarkinYarki: 7:24pm On May 22, 2019
Too fat for reverse cowboy joor ...

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by tiredoflife(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
This is the wrongest time to have a female child.
I'll tell my wife to abort if she has one in her uterus. lipsrsealed

U no lie my guy
All intending female in the womb needs to be aborted angry

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by orisunmibare01(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2019
ChuddyJ:
Which one is reverse pilot cowboy again? undecided
me just wan google am nii
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2019
softwerk:
angry

This one is too fleshy for a sex adviser!

May be too rigid in bed with all the mouth-making!

How do you know all these, I guess you're female going by your profile.
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by martineverest(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2019
omocalabar:
but na Dem dey make mouth pass
no mind dem.....dem go turn stone for bed.common turn,dem no go fit

no wonder their husbands dey get adventurous and bangable side chicks
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by faithfull18(f): 7:25pm On May 22, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by Daraplato(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2019
Infinix Hot 4 for sale.

2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage

Android 7.0

New 4000mah Battery.

Price: 19500. Last price! Only serious buyers please.

WhatsApp or call 08101091320
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by omocalabar(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2019
martineverest:
no mind dem.....dem go turn stone for bed.common turn,dem no go fit

no wonder their husbands dey get adventurous and bangable side chicks
lolz....like "edible caterer"(teebillzz)
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by Isoduwa(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
All the doggy stylist come forward grin grin grin angry

First to make the list
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by fdigital(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2019
smiley
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by Toosure70: 7:39pm On May 22, 2019
sweet position
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by Olorunnim: 7:44pm On May 22, 2019
softwerk:
angry

This one is too fleshy for a sex adviser!

May be too rigid in bed with all the mouth-making!
See as she be like six people
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by johnkey: 7:45pm On May 22, 2019
OboOlora:
I even thought she would say ‘woman on top’.
Make that her husband wey be like houseboy begin vomit blood
reverse cowgirl is also woman on top but facing the other side.
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by ThesailorR: 7:46pm On May 22, 2019
iammrjaai:
She's Too Big For Any Style Except Missionary...
Wrong doggy is avalaible.
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by PlayerMeji: 7:47pm On May 22, 2019
I m keeping all these for posterity sake.

The internet never forgets.
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by ubee(m): 7:50pm On May 22, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
You are so bitter why? Because a woman in today's Nigeria is free to speak her mind, be confident about herself and her sexuality? That's a disaster to you abi?
You'll prefer females stay behind the scene without rights to forge their own paths and forever remain subservient to their males counterparts abi?
Thankfully there is sufficient progressive thinkers and seekers of justice in today's world to drown out guys with your sick outlook as to how women should be seen or treated in society.
Don't bother having children o. Help your wife abort both female and male babies because since time immemorial till today men have been vomiting much more lurid and profane language than what Toolz said.
Mtcheew!!!

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by kolafolabi(m): 7:50pm On May 22, 2019
Every woman loves doggy style
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by JubiOmeiza(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chai!! Social media has eroded every ounce of decency and decorum that hitherto existed amongst Nigerians and Africans in general...

Lucifer and his agents were never left behind by the internet revolution they actually reside within it.

Ok lemme comman be going..

Na wetin come bring dis big grammar now
na ur type failed English waec

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by Wallade(m): 7:54pm On May 22, 2019
OboOlora:

What did you think she meant with 'Reverse Pilot Cowgirl'
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by MzTunechi(f): 7:54pm On May 22, 2019
ainas247:
go n marry
she's married with a child..durrhh
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by Octopusssy(f): 7:58pm On May 22, 2019
Seems she forgot to wear her body shaper in this pic
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by Bbbwings: 7:59pm On May 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin grin

What about BSDM?

You'll be a good choice for such adventure?
They are talking of sex position's not kinks.
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by tfash96(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2019
What she was like before she posted

Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by Bbbwings: 8:01pm On May 22, 2019
OboOlora:
Do you even sex?
And you claim to have fatty pussy
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by AbooNasir(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2019
the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: If you feel no shame then do as u like..... modesty has died in the lives of our women, girls especially all this yeyebrities! that's how that fat said she want to fornicate aggressively, orishirishi (I just dey laff).....I loose respect for any woman that comes out to the public to talk bout her sex/private life!! u like doggy,u like pilot cowboy how's that our business,las las anytime night fall now someone somewhere would imagine Ur husband giving u the doggy....eleribu gbò gbò, tueh!!

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by Bobinovic: 8:17pm On May 22, 2019
With her size reverse cowgirl, if she bounce on the guy once, dem go amputate him waist.

5 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by toyinjimoh(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
if you give her good upbringing she will be a better person
Re: Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position by IamSoProlific: 8:22pm On May 22, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Lolz.... iswear bro, that somehow scares me

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant / Fans Blast Ini Edo For Her AMVCA Outfit: "It Is A Big No,Get A Stylist & Hubby" / Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.