Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger (27264 Views)

Driver Bites Off VIO Officer’s Ear In Delta (Photo) / Nigerian Caught With Fake US Dollars, Arrested In South Africa (Photo) / Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by nicepoker101(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2019
1Sharon:
We need the name pls. Asking for a friend
jerry Smith. That's the name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by pooozeee(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2019
RIP
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by israelmao(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2019
Illegal drug trafficking and physical assault.
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 22, 2019
Every criminal over-see is always tagged a Nigerian even if the person is from Nigel or Mali........this white fellows will stop at nothing in damaging the already soiled Nigeria name, a closer look at the sound called Nigerian may show that he is just an African from another country..... Nigerians are not entirely crime minded people.
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by spirul77: 8:57pm On May 22, 2019
[quote author=pearcy post=78628221]Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

601 6251 952
Fidelity Bank.[guy this your format Don cast na, you've been resuming school for over three months now? ]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by leye4u: 8:58pm On May 22, 2019
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians should learn from our Muslim counterparts who are not involved in drug trafficking. Majority of drug cases are are lcommitted by we Christians. Really sad sad
A Christian is one who has given his life to Jesus and now born again ,simple!... not one who bears a Christian name or born by a Christian......since you don't know the definition of who a Christian is ,can i then ask you....Are you a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by Proffdada: 9:04pm On May 22, 2019
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians should learn from our Muslim counterparts who are not involved in drug trafficking. Majority of drug cases are are committed by we Christians. Really sad sad
why call them Christians when they are doing otherwise?
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by Proffdada: 9:05pm On May 22, 2019
leye4u:
A Christian is one who has given his life to Jesus and now born again ,simple!... not one who bears a Christian name or born by a Christian......since you don't know the definition of who a Christian is ,can i then ask you....Are you a Christian
he doesn't know what Christianity is or maybe he's one of those "atheists "

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by luminouz(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2019
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think we Christians should learn from our Muslim counterparts who are not involved in drug trafficking. Majority of drug cases are are committed by we Christians. Really sad sad
When did u renew ur GoTV na
I pray thunder faya ur decoder ASAP!!!
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by bid4rich(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2019
GoTV:

Must everything be about religious, why cant you comment ordinarily, haba!

How do you even know the person in question is a christian or muslim?

You need serious help.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by able20(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2019
kaen1317:
There's no name but we know who they are.
Edo boyz
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 22, 2019
Nukilia:
Dem go jail am and send am back to Ekosodin
Dont mention.
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by Skmoda360(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2019
GoTV:
Christian and Muslim kee you there....were fellow
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by ronyman(m): 10:13pm On May 22, 2019
If I say E you say D another man say O omo na u sabi grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
dachiwater:
angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2019
angry. Huummm. Let me wait here and see the way how them go send this guy back home. With only 1 single trouser, slippers,and t-shirt.
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by Chinashopping84: 11:50pm On May 22, 2019
Offence upon offences
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by Nobody: 1:29am On May 23, 2019
so, every black skin person now is a Nigerian? smh
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by adecz: 6:50am On May 23, 2019
Most likely from Ugep community
of Cross River..

If you know, you know .

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by dicex(m): 8:04am On May 23, 2019
GoTV:
U lied
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by dicex(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2019
[quote author=spirul77 post=78628747][/quote] Magu please come o. scammer alert. u av phone and u bought credits, and u subscribed.
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by LargeBreed(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2019
GoTV:
What makes you think Nigeria is divided into just Christian and Muslim? You ever thought of atheists and traditionalists? What's your difinition of a Christian?
Re: Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger by NigeriaEngineer(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2019
GoTV:
how does your comment stop this menace? you only wish to incite religious intolerance....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thief Lynched And Burnt To Death In Calabar (Graphic Photos, Video) / Killer Of Addax Employee Arrested With Skulls (picture) / Gunmen Attack Bullion Van In Ondo, Kill Two Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.