Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,852 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike (31299 Views)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / 178 Reps-Elect Endorse Gbajabiamila For Speaker (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2019
....Femi, bi o ti e dibo...o ti wole...i gbadun his strategy of doing the leg work instead of sitting in abuja just doing press releases...

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by NkayStory(f): 9:58pm On May 22, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
This is the kind of support you enjoy when you decide to give regard and value to everyone regardless of the party they belong to. This shows there is much power in carrying people along In the actualization of your ambition.

The strategy is very simple. Make everyone feels they are king maker in their own capacity and see how you will enjoy massive support. Everyone likes to feel important.

Tinubu products are not dullard because Tinubu himself is an intelligent and strategic politician. Do you think some cabals from the north are just attacking Tinubu for nothing? They know he is very intelligent and strategic just like his products.

Kudos to wike for seeing beyond party affiliation. Indeed this is the way every Nigerian should act when choosing their leaders.

To my beloved SE brothers, SS has finally aligned with SW in actualizing one of his political ambitions, which is also a step to achieving 2023 SW political ambition. Instead of SE playing politics of bitterness, hatred, and vengeance, I will advice them to channel their energy into planning how power will go to SE come 2031.

Why must you yorubas call Igbos in any bull-crap you want to talk about?..how insane is that?..Just one statement from Wike has you all jubilating like Tinubu has won the Presidential elections ..You better zip your mouths and watch events unfold.

Politicians have always interwoven with each-other in Nigeria so this one is nothing new..Before you start blabbing and calling Igbos,let gbajamiala win first and Tinubu wins the 2023 Presdential elections before.

EOD

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by NkayStory(f): 10:02pm On May 22, 2019
Honor10:

To hell with u and ur 5% support,Yorubas don't need it, we see where ur support for jona and Atiku led them, keep ur support, abeg!

You are not a politician so keep quiet..The politicians who have a lot at stake is seeking out the 5%s while inconsequential nobodys are ranting crap on social media

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 22, 2019
This is just to spite amaechi since amaechi belongs to the camp of el rufai. i have always known that wike and tinubu are pals. Tinubu admires wike greatly. that is why tinubu's company had a construction contract with rivers state government in 2017. Don't argue with me on this.
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Honor10: 10:08pm On May 22, 2019
NkayStory:

You are not a politician so keep quiet..The politicians who have a lot at stake is seeking out the 5%s while inconsequential nobodys are ranting crap on social media

lolz, 5% people. u are in pain, Pele. it is not my fault that come from politically irrelevant region. sorry

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by CrimeKsmart: 10:10pm On May 22, 2019
NkayStory:

Why must you yorubas call Igbos in any bull-crap you want to talk about?..how insane is that?..Just one statement from Wike has you all jubilating like Tinubu has won the Presidential elections ..You better zip your mouths and watch events unfold.

Politicians have always interwoven with each-other in Nigeria so this one is nothing new..Before you start blabbing and calling Igbos,let gbajamiala win first and Tinubu wins the 2023 Presdential elections before.

EOD
Presumption is the mother of confusion. Madam, take a chill pill. I am from NC and not SW. Not everyone who calls out SE is from SW.
My message to SE is simple: SE should learn from his strategies rather than playing emotional politics and trying to reap from where they did not sow.

100billions of SE can't stop Gbaja from becoming the next speaker.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Honor10: 10:11pm On May 22, 2019
kopite:
This is just to spite amaechi since amaechi belongs to the camp of el rufai. i have always known that wike and tinubu are pals. Tinubu admires wike greatly. that is why tinubu's company had a construction contract with rivers state government in 2017. Don't argue with me on this.

Tinubu admires Wike or wike admires Tinubu, am not understanding, who is wike beside Jagaban? All this small children sef

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Nwadiuto247: 10:13pm On May 22, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
This is the kind of support you enjoy when you decide to give regard and value to everyone regardless of the party they belong to. This shows there is much power in carrying people along In the actualization of your ambition.

The strategy is very simple. Make everyone feels they are king maker in their own capacity and see how you will enjoy massive support. Everyone likes to feel important.

Tinubu products are not dullard because Tinubu himself is an intelligent and strategic politician. Do you think some cabals from the north are just attacking Tinubu for nothing? They know he is very intelligent and strategic just like his products.

Kudos to wike for seeing beyond party affiliation. Indeed this is the way every Nigerian should act when choosing their leaders.

To my beloved SE brothers, SS has finally aligned with SW in actualizing one of his political ambitions, which is also a step to achieving 2023 SW political ambition. Instead of SE playing politics of bitterness, hatred, and vengeance, I will advice them to channel their energy into planning how power will go to SE come 2031.

Your comment about SE sound idiotic.The man visited SE governors and none of them rejected Gbajabiamila. Just because WIke said something it has automatically mean that SS has aligned with SW. Can you see how foolish you sounded?

Gbaja played his card well and all the governors he met in SE/SS seem to have accepted him so i dont get why you should sound foolish about SE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Nwadiuto247: 10:18pm On May 22, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Presumption is the mother of confusion. Madam, take a chill pill. I am from NC and not SW. Not everyone who calls out SE is from SW.
My message to SE is simple: SE should learn from his strategies rather than playing emotional politics and trying to reap from where they did not sow.

See the foolsss talking. He met SE governors, did they reject him? And who has SE govenors or PDP declared for allthese while. Just shut up and stop making a mess of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by NkayStory(f): 10:22pm On May 22, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

...Your message is silly,that is what i am telling you..Calling out SE for what?...Who are you to call SE out?

The Wike you yorubas have been ranting against is now your life-line who has the sole power to make your gbajamiala Speaker just like the way Wike supported Tambuwal and he won the PDP Presidential ticket i guess

.Can you now see how brainless you sound

One statement from him and you have your knickers all twisted up like a kid in a candy store...We shall see how that will translate to a tinubu or yoruba presidency for you in 2023

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by NkayStory(f): 10:24pm On May 22, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Your comment about SE sound idiotic.The man visited SE governors and none of them rejected Gbajabiamila. Just because WIke said something it has automatically mean that SS has aligned with SW. Can you see how foolish you sounded?

Gbaja played his card well and all the governors he met in SE/SS seem to have accepted him so i dont get why you should sound foolish about SE.

No mind these people...After getting high on ewedu,they log on to nairaland to type nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Nwadiuto247: 10:24pm On May 22, 2019
Komu1048:
Can't believe these words were coming from the most wicked polikilltian

Una no sabi Wike. A man who used Magnus Abe to destroy APC in Rivers state. He might be on another mission of destruction.

However, Gbaja is playing his card well. Lets hope it works out well for him. Anything can happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by zoedew: 10:24pm On May 22, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u should go back to school and learn in presidential system...party supremacy is rubbish...party supremacy function well in parliamentary system... Buhari can appoint a pdp member as minister tomoro and it still OK...stop bitterness which is wat I see in your message...

Your appreciation of my post would make more meaning if you didn’t see from your self-acknowledged and jaundiced prism of bitterness. I suggest you read the post again shorn of bitterness and it should soon be clear to you that what is up for discussion is not which as between presidential and parliamentary democratic systems embraces more of political party supremacy than the other. Bile has no place in sound intellectual exchange. Your argument is as misplaced as it is misconceived. I’ll take your advise though and “go to school” because I live and love to learn. Only the living dead see and use such advise as a projectile fit for deployment in response to an opinion in a worthy intellectual discourse.
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Honor10: 10:24pm On May 22, 2019
NkayStory:

...Your message is silly,that is what i am telling you..Calling out SE for what?...Who are you to call SE out?

The Wike you yorubas have been ranting against is now your life-line who has the sole power to make your gbajamiala Speaker just like the way Wike supported Tambuwal and he won the PDP Presidential ticket i guess

One statement from him and you have your knickers all twisted up like a kid in a candy store...We shall see how that will translate to a tinubu or yoruba presidency for you in 2023

I hope u wont eventually commit suicide when a Yoruba man clinch it in 2023? this ur pain is much o.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by NkayStory(f): 10:28pm On May 22, 2019
Honor10:

lolz, 5% people. u are in pain, Pele. it is not my fault that come from politically irrelevant region. sorry

Yoruba muslim rants...Clearly hunger from inability to find food to break your fast is doing you in.
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by TempleHouse: 10:29pm On May 22, 2019
The story has now changed !!

The SS are beginning to come to their sense now having realised the only way for their survival in 2023 is to support SW across board.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by NkayStory(f): 10:31pm On May 22, 2019
Honor10:

I hope u wont eventually commit suicide when a Yoruba man clinch it in 2023? this ur pain is much o.

You said if right?.,let the "if" become reality first

besides you might even commit suicide before 2023 ...just from hunger alone
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by BabaIbo: 10:35pm On May 22, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Keep kwayet, He also visited SE governors and they supported him, Southwest kor Southwa.ste ni.

All na politics, shey na governors dey vote for house of rep speaker?

Cry me a river

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Nwadiuto247: 10:35pm On May 22, 2019
NkayStory:

Nne you can see how shameless people can be. Just one statement from Wike and they have started to worship him.

The man Gbaja knows that this is a battle between EL RUfai and Tinibu and that he needed to reach out to PDP states in order to secure his victory to avoid a repeat of what happened in 2015. Meanwhile the lowbrainers here are talking trash about SE. Odikwa shameful o.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by BabaIbo: 10:38pm On May 22, 2019
TempleHouse:

The SS are beginning to come to their sense now having realised the only way for their survival in 2023 is to support SW across board.

Wake up, this is politics and BTW, governors don't vote in house of Representatives speaker election, and nobody will say it to his visitor's face that I won't vote you in such situation, use your brain, thank you
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by 35824L: 10:39pm On May 22, 2019
Wike knows that only yoruba presidency in 2023 will cement Nigeria's unity. I see him pushing Fayose in PDP for the agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by NkayStory(f): 10:40pm On May 22, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Nne you can see how shameless people can be. Just one statement from Wike and they have started to worship him.

The man Gbaja knows that this is a battle between EL RUfai and Tinibu and that he needed to reach out to PDP states in order to secure his victory to avoid a repeat of what happened in 2015. Meanwhile the lowbrainers here are talking trash about SE. Odikwa shameful o.

I just tire for their stuppiddity which appears to be factory-fitted.
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Nwadiuto247: 10:43pm On May 22, 2019
TempleHouse:

Hmmm... the level of shamelessness you guys are displaying her espeaks volume.

So SS has been senseless and now their senses are returning because Wike said he will support Gbaja? Shame on you people.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Honor10: 10:45pm On May 22, 2019
NkayStory:

You said if right?.,let the "if" become reality first

besides you might even commit suicide before 2023 ...just from hunger alone

lolz, am not sure u will be able to afford the kind of life, am leaving now. wait till 2023 and stop ranting, u guys said more than this concerning Atiku, last last u cry and wail, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by garfield1: 11:09pm On May 22, 2019
BabaIbo:

Wake up, this is politics and BTW, governors don't vote in house of Representatives speaker election, and nobody will say it to his visitor's face that I won't vote you in such situation, use your brain, thank you
Governors control many reps members.wike controls allthe 13 rivers reps members and if he tells them to vote femi,they will.wike is the strongest voice in pdp and his support is crucial
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Chinashopping84: 11:17pm On May 22, 2019
A won eyan bi femi gbajabiamila
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by garfield1: 11:22pm On May 22, 2019
Tuniski,celeiyke and esseite,i told you guys that femi is the next speaker.he will win in a landslide.he has outcampaigned the rest.visiting and honoring the governors personally is unprecedented.moreover wike is not a liar,he doesn't say what he wont do.more pdp reps will support femi.mark gbillah a pdp man is one of those on femi inner caucus.its over.femi is carrying everyone along,is bago or others doing the same
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by 5starMan: 2:42am On May 23, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

SW was in charge for 8yrs but they have become deaf in adhering to the voice of reason.As far as any patriotic Nigerian is concerned there is nothing like SW 2023.It is just as a result of greed and selfcentered nature of Yorubas.With the way you people are taking this,it seems as if you have more right to be the president of the country than SE and SS.
With the events of these few years it is more glaring that Yorubas are the most bigoted tribe in Nigeria.They want to be politically relevant and nothing more.They don't even care if the system is working,they like just occupy offices and fill their kinsmen everywhere.They only become overnight activists when the president is southerner.
We will see how it will play out.
Behold Nigerians,Yorubas(mostly Yoruba Muslims) don't care about the future of Nigeria,they only care about hearing their names in every office,in every sector of this country.
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by 5starMan: 2:50am On May 23, 2019
Honor10:

Tinubu admires Wike or wike admires Tinubu, am not understanding, who is wike beside Jagaban? All this small children sef
over rating your tribesman,it's expected.FO*L
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by 5starMan: 2:59am On May 23, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

The thing is that the Yorubas hate Igbos nomatter how Igbos try to accommodate their selfish lifestyle.They will rather be hurt by anyother tribe than to be favoured by an IGBO man.They see Igbos as major trait to their always selfish ambition while Igbos are self fulfilled and see no reason why they should notice the Yorubas who by nature are behind them.The problem here is that they are in the same country,so their growth are unfortunately tied together.
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by 5starMan: 3:13am On May 23, 2019
NkayStory:

There is one thing I notice in this forum
An average Yoruba man wants to see his brother in strategic positions not minding if this country is moving forward or not ..
While an average IGBO man while having that desire to see his brother in position of authority is also willing to support another as long he see good leadership potentials in them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage / Lauretta Onochie Defends Buhari’s Presence At Ajimobi-Ganduje Wedding In Kano / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.