Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me (21746 Views)

See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me / My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:02am On Oct 07, 2019
Uyi168:
U can hack peoples Fb account if u know their phone number..
It's quite easy and I believed that is what was done to the Op..
exactly I have done that but I only had the number and the only way I gained in was to guess password which is her DOB and it worked.
Another one is to click one recover account.
But my younger sister is using Facebook and I'm scared already cos she's just 15 now I have the phone number she used to register but I can't access cos I can't guess her password.
Can u help?
Re: My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:03am On Oct 07, 2019
Slymonster:
Lol very simple hack. Your phone number. Any novice can do that if you know..
how would u access the password?
Re: My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:04am On Oct 07, 2019
Debramaye:
Click on the report account button (report the acc) , and choose the button from the menu (I no longer have access to these)Facebook will ask you some questions to confirm you were the former holder of the acc .. That's my little way of helping, Facebook accs are very easy to brute force and Jack sessions.

Next time don't make your password guessable, other methods I know to gain access to your acc are unethical and such information can cause great damage if newbies get a hold of it
pls can u help out?
My younger sister of 14 is in Facebook and I'm so scared.
Need to hack into check her messages
Re: My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:07am On Oct 07, 2019
Ademidd:
I read your post on nairaland then, it even made me stay woke.
@techCapon, I tried changing the Facebook password, the new password was sent into the guys email. I don't know how he did that. I called his line after, he said 'do you think you are wise' then he hanged up. I will upload a screenshot soon.
can u pm me the guy's number?
He could be tracked
Re: My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:12am On Oct 07, 2019
illitrate:
Pm me op, In 3 minutes I can return your account for free.
Simply give me the imei of the device you used on the account, direct link or udid to the account.

eg: facebook.com/demola.ajayi123

press *#06# on your phone to get the imei. Dont post here pm me.

or vicit0r@yandex.ru

Pls note: I will only revert the modified changes on the account. Old email and number will be restored so u can make a new pass.
guy I need ur help can u access someone's Facebook account for me?
My younger sis just 15 years old and I'm suspecting foul play
Re: My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:17am On Oct 07, 2019
CyberWolf:
Did you add your phone number to your hacked Facebook account? If yes, then it has nothing to do with your bank account. The scammer, maybe different from the one that called you, used your phone number with the ‘0 code’ to hack your account. I can hack any Facebook account as long as a phone number is added to the account.
boss my younger sister is using her Facebook number as login details but I don't have the password and I have tried guessing it's not working.
She's just 15 and is always a smiling whenever she's online.
I can provide u the number as login but can u access without the password?
Re: My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:26am On Oct 07, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Lol keep deceiving yourself

Its a big fat lie. You cant hack any facebook, you can only hack facebook of those gullible enough to use their number as password

Nigger talk say na 0 code

Lol. Tryna sound smart cheesy. Bushman hacking
yeah I think the only way to gain access is thru guessing the password or clicking on forgot password then no longer have access to these then there'll be a new option to inset a new email where the new password would be sent to
Re: My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me by TechCapon(m): 5:37am On Oct 07, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
can u pm me the guy's number?
He could be tracked
do you track numbers? If u want to use True Caller to ID the guy then don't bother. They register their Sim cards themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Frustrate A Scammer / Has Anyone Bought Ntel Simcard? / NCC Identifies 2 Cyber Vulnerabilities, Warns Against Public Charging Of Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.