Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

"You Are Already Cursed From Generation To Generation" - Iyabo Ojo Blast Kemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Already Cursed From Generation To Generation" - Iyabo Ojo Blast Kemi (552 Views)

Your Mother Is A Failure, I Blame Davido And Ednut - Iyabo Ojo Blast Verydarkman / No Wonder Everyone Distant Themselves Away From You’ – Fans Blast Kemi Olunloyo / Titans Blast Kemi Olunloyo’s Son On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are Already Cursed From Generation To Generation" - Iyabo Ojo Blast Kemi by gistfever: 9:36pm On May 22, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian Actress, Iyabo Ojo Blast Kemi Olunloyo, says she is caused from generation to generation for claiming she sent people to beg her. Gistvic Reports.

Iyabo Ojo said she thought of causing kemi back but she prays the lord heal her and give her children sense to look after her.

She wrote:
"@Kemiolunloyo, I thought of cursing you back.... but damn!!! You’re already cursed, from generation to generation. Therefore I’ll pray that the Lord almighty lay his hands on you, heal you, give your children the sense to look after you and take you away from the street. I mean online begging and stalking, from one celebrity to another. I sent people to beg you? i laugh �����To do what gangan? The only people I can send to you are a psychiatric doctor and the local government, you sure need urgent interventions.online mummy Yahoo Yahoo plus ..... is a crime ooo ���� ...... .....Awon online mummy ......... be prepared �...... Ewa alright Las Las @kemiolunloyomay all your Curses return back to you a million times.....oni PTSD illegal ����� I DONE LAND"

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/you-are-already-cursed-from-generation.html

1 Share

Re: "You Are Already Cursed From Generation To Generation" - Iyabo Ojo Blast Kemi by gistfever: 9:37pm On May 22, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: "You Are Already Cursed From Generation To Generation" - Iyabo Ojo Blast Kemi by LearnITsmash(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2019
Why are these sexxxx staved milfs always looking for attention upandan on social media grin please its not hard to find a man, pay him and let him fuckkkk your brains out. Haba
Re: "You Are Already Cursed From Generation To Generation" - Iyabo Ojo Blast Kemi by itspzpics(m): 10:03pm On May 22, 2019
Haa
Re: "You Are Already Cursed From Generation To Generation" - Iyabo Ojo Blast Kemi by berrysnack(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2019
I thought of cursing you back.... but damn!!! You’re already cursed, from generation to generation. Therefore I’ll pray that the Lord almighty lay his hands on you, heal you, give your children the sense to look after you and take you away from the street. I mean online begging and stalking, from one celebrity to another.

Dis part weak me walahi.
Hmmm

Re: "You Are Already Cursed From Generation To Generation" - Iyabo Ojo Blast Kemi by Hintona(f): 11:10pm On May 22, 2019
Yeye woman, looks like one of my annoying course mate undecided

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damascus Confirms Someone She Knows Suffered Same From Same Pastor / After Fela Na Wizkid, Wizkid Ft Byonce Brown Skin Girl Lyrics / Paul Psquare Berates Instablog9ja For Saying He Embarrassed His Fans In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.