Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Do Nigerians Know That Indomie Is From Indonesia? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Nigerians Know That Indomie Is From Indonesia? (479 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Have These Kinds Of Names? / Why Do Nigerians See Relocating Back To The Village As Failure / Do Nigerians Know That Indomie Is From Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Know That Indomie Is From Indonesia? by iko123: 9:57pm On May 22, 2019
I am Indonesian, and I am smiling ear to ear reading the responses from Nigerian people that they have no idea about where Indomie actually comes from. Similar to you, I am also surprised to know that Indomie has travelled so far to Nigeria.

Well, Indomie is Indonesian top instant noodle brand. It is our favourite 'junk food' for many reasons.

It is SUPER delicious. It is cheap. It can be found at almost every grocery store, convenient store, supermarket, from the rural areas to the capital city. It can be eaten plain or mixed with whatever you have in refrigerator. It is very easy to cook (and no wonder it is the first food that kids usually learn to cook). And last but not least, it can make you hungry just by smelling the aroma.

For many Indonesians who live abroad, even for just a couple months, Indomie is the food they will miss most. Some says also that other countries' Indomie has different taste from the original Indonesian Indomie. I don't know about this, because I have never tried other countries' Indomie.

Thank you for loving our lovely Indomie smiley

https://www.quora.com/Do-Nigerians-know-that-Indomie-is-from-Indonesia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Wants To Travel Dubai On A Low Budget? / My Lockdown Experience So Far (Sabon Gari, Kano)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.