Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

First Bank Calls Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Calls Again (2257 Views)

Sterling Bank Calls For Online Test / Sterling Bank Calls For Test, Who Else Is With Me? / Guaranty Trust Bank Calls For Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Calls Again by ojesymsym: 5:32pm On May 04, 2007
I wasn't invited for the induction at first bank and was surprise to get a txt from them today inviting me for medicals btw 7-11. has anyone in the house got it too. let us know how far. thank God for me. Cheers
Re: First Bank Calls Again by prometheus(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2007
Hello my pple, jst got the same msg from FB. Please nairalannders, join us in thanking God for his 1derful works. Dont worry if U've not gotten ur own cos its coming very soon. ijst checked the site but the IV is not yet updated. We shall all see at the top.
Re: First Bank Calls Again by Yomsy: 6:00pm On May 04, 2007
Congratulations, got the same too. Although the site is yet to be updated.
Re: First Bank Calls Again by jhonimisi(m): 6:03pm On May 04, 2007
Don't u worry my brother. I think the Bank is yet to update their website. I just got the text message too. It is well and let me use this medium to thank Nairalanders. Its been an experience and here's praying for those who are yet to get their call, urging them to remain faithfull. It is God's doing and if HE created you for a purpose, that purpose can never be defeated. It is well, We will all meet at the top.
Re: First Bank Calls Again by Tismi: 7:16pm On May 04, 2007
I got a msg from FBN this afternoon inviting me for the medical test and I want to use this medium to give God all the Glory and also to encourage those that are yet to receive theirs to hand on,yours is on the way,cheers
Re: First Bank Calls Again by Ohms(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2007
Thank God! I also recieved thesame sms yesterday, I went to the print out the IV but the website is not update yet.
Re: First Bank Calls Again by Bishopking: 1:50pm On May 05, 2007
I got the same 'sms' yesterday(Friday) evening. Let just hope that the website will be updated on time (by Sunday) so that one can plan one's moves well. Congratulations to those who got it too, Those who are still waiting have reasons to hope for the best, You see, I felt highly disappointed when I was not invited for the first batch induction, A thought flashed across my mind that those called might have used some influence, Of course it is not so! We shall succeed together! I love you all,
Re: First Bank Calls Again by Yomsy: 5:25pm On May 05, 2007
Hello guys the site had been updated, you can start printing. All the best.
Re: First Bank Calls Again by obanikoro2(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2007
Yea this is good news!  cheesy
I'm happy for u guys and will definately pray for ur success in the new job.

Dont forget us while u are there oooooooooooooo

U r blessed. kiss
Re: First Bank Calls Again by hawee: 7:14pm On May 05, 2007
congrts all that were called now! those that are yet to be called lets keep the faith
god cant forget us he is faithful
congrats again the newest first bankers!
Re: First Bank Calls Again by Tismi: 7:41pm On May 05, 2007
Guys am confused,I received a test msg telling me to print my medical test IV,Ijust logged on to their site And am still seeing the interview default msg. Please what do you guys think I should do?
Re: First Bank Calls Again by jhonimisi(m): 9:17pm On May 05, 2007
Tismi, u can now go online to the banks' site and print ur IV's. It is available. Good luck and please keep praying for others. It is well,
Re: First Bank Calls Again by tobatele(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2007
pls i have not been able to print my medical i.v and im confused can somebody help me there
Re: First Bank Calls Again by Tismi: 3:29pm On May 06, 2007
jhonimisi,I have done that and it is still showing me the interview default msg. Please is there anybody in similar situation? What should I do please?
Re: First Bank Calls Again by Ojeleye: 4:41pm On May 06, 2007
Pls, I want any member of the house who attended the interview from 12th of april upwards and has been called for either induction or medicals to pls let me know. I am becoming worried. I also want to congraturate all members because this forum has been a place of miracle. Keep the god work up. Love you all.
Re: First Bank Calls Again by Ehiwere(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2007
@ojesymsym,Plz when you discovered that you were not called for the induction,did you check the site?And if you did using ur pin number what was the answer?
Re: First Bank Calls Again by Afrogem: 7:33pm On May 06, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin I AM GRATEFUL 2 GOD 4 UR LIFES.HE HAS DONE IT 4 U ALL.CONTINUE 2 THANK HIM.I PRAY U ALL PASS D MEDICAL TEST.AFTER GETTING THE JOB,PLS GIVE ALL D BEST U CAN WITH DILIGENCE AND HARDWORK.I LOVE U ALL.GOODLUCK!

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: First Bank Calls Again by ojesymsym: 9:51pm On May 06, 2007
@ojesymsym,Please when you discovered that you were not called for the induction,did you check the site?And if you did using your pin number what was the answer?

I did check at that time was told that they were sorry they cud not continue wit my application. Patience my dear friend, the best is even yet to come.
Re: First Bank Calls Again by charly234(m): 10:29pm On May 06, 2007
[b]hello fellow nairalanders, i went for the fbn interview but has'nt heard from them. i was robbed of my phone two days ago. pls has anybody printed his iv for medicals so that i can check if i was invited. i tried the fbn site but only the default message is displaying. pls heeeeeeeeellllllpppppppppppppp.[/b]
Re: First Bank Calls Again by charly234(m): 5:49am On May 07, 2007
[b]pls is there anybody in the house that got invitation either for the induction or medicals who was inteviewed in benin? please kindly let me know thru 08064150441. i am confused.[/b]
Re: First Bank Calls Again by ojesymsym: 10:07pm On May 07, 2007
Just go the the site and enter your i.d then u can know ur result. Goodluck
Re: First Bank Calls Again by anifel20(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2007
congratulations!!!! to all you guys, keep your head up all (including me) that did not make it oooooooo. sha we will not stop trying. good luck on the job, hope you bring changes that will make more money for us.
Re: First Bank Calls Again by Amysailor: 5:04pm On May 08, 2007
Guys its a good thing, i got invited and was able to do the medical test yesterday.Those that were not able to print the iv, its been posted now so you can start printing. Those that have not yet been called, all the best just keep believing and God that took youu that far wld not leave you.
Re: First Bank Calls Again by BIKINI(f): 5:18pm On May 08, 2007
hello there ,for people that did not get to be invited for the second and third batch. i learnt from a reliable source that the next batch would be in july ,quite far , u are right on that . so my dear Nairaland users there is still hope. their hr dept is currently trying to correct the idea of sending default letters that tells candidates  that they are unsuccessfull when they actually passed.
    those being called are scheduled to go for a four week training programm. so while we cross  our finger in anticipation, we all shuld never forget to pray and stay positive .

it can only get better!

all the best

(1) (Reply)

Bank Phb Urgent / Urgent Advice Needed! Should I Quit Zenith Bank (marketing) For Kpmg? / Advice: Customs And Immigration, which is preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.