Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics (3410 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video) / Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by budaatum: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm sorry buda but I had to come back to this because the bolded seems to send the wrong message that you are reneging on our initial agreement that either your budaatum moniker or my both jesusjnr monikers goes down on the first day of next year depending on how my prophecy pans out.
Stop right there! I am not reneging on anything. In fact, I can't if I wanted to since the day you chose will surely come and one of us would become a nobody. Or have you forgotten what we staked on? I'll post it for you again. And link to your post!

No sir, you are not getting out of this that easy!

Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by LordReed(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm sorry buda but I had to come back to this because the bolded seems to send the wrong message that you are reneging on our initial agreement that either your budaatum moniker or my both jesusjnr monikers goes down on the first day of next year depending on how my prophecy pans out.

For you to say that I set for myself doesn't send the right message at all, for it seems you are not committed to this agreement as you had initially said.

If so please let me know, for if you're not fully committed to this, and would not deactivate your moniker if my prophecy comes to pass within the time frame of this year, as I would mine if it doesn't take place, then no deal, for that would make the deal of no effect.

So you must explicitly state your commitment to this deal, otherwise no deal, because you cannot be claiming to be so sure of yourself with your malicious agenda against me, and yet can't put your moniker where your mouth is.

For this reason i'm going to call on the assistance of lordreed to stand as a witnesses for us, so that whoever reneges on their pledge in accordance with the struck deal would clearly have proven to all and sundry in nairaland to be the one without any integrity or credibility in this case.

Interesting. Please where was this agreement first reached, put a link to the post. I shall indeed be very much obliged to be a witness.
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by budaatum: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
LordReed:

Interesting. Please where was this agreement first reached, put a link to the post. I shall indeed be very much obliged to be a witness.
I've added it to my response to him. You might want to be the judge of this too, since he's called on you.
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
LordReed:

Thanks lordreed for accepting my invitation, so you'd be the official witness on this agreement.

I think buda has provided the link, so your role as a witness of this agreement has officially commenced.
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
budaatum:

Stop right there! I am not reneging on anything. In fact, I can't if I wanted to since the day you chose will surely come and one of us would become a nobody. Or have you forgotten what we staked on? I'll post it for you again. And link to your post!

No sir, you are not getting out of this that easy!
Am I acting as if I want to get out of this by any stretch?

But I understand how you think so I let that slide, for that was the reason I invited your good friend lordreed to serve as witness in this agreement to ensure full compliance.

What an irony on how to get out of this easily!
Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by LordReed(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
budaatum:

I've added it to my response to him. You might want to be the judge of this too, since he's called on you.
jesusjnr2:
Thanks lordreed for accepting my invitation, so you'd be the official witness on this agreement.

I think buda has provided the link, so your role as a witness of this agreement has officially commenced.

#deactivateyourmoniker shall be the official tag for this wager. Good luck sir and madam.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Homosexuals Need The Homophobics by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Even though they hate us, they need us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Good Atheists Will Go To Heaven" - Pope Frances / Deep Down We Know There Is No God. / Top 10 Dangerous Religious Cults In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.