Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,338 members, 7,864,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh (770 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation / Stunning Photos Of Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus At Tonto Dikeh's Birthday / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh by DaMsOn007(m): 2:54am On May 23, 2019
Juliet Ibrahim fires back at Tonto Dikeh

Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim is the first to fire back at Actress, Tonto Dikeh after she called out a number of entertainers on Instagram.

Recall the actress while revealing that she’s in a new relationship, threatened to expose some certain entertainers if they go to him to beg for money.

The entertainers she mentioned include, Juliet Ibrahim, IK Ogbonna, 2face Idibia, Annie Idibia, Eniola Badmus, Praise, Toyin Abrahim and other unnamed entertainers.

She warned them to desist from begging her new boyfriend for money.

Replying Tonto, Juliet Ibrahim wrote publicly, ‘They need to speak about me to get attention because if they spoke about themselves, no one would care’.

See her post below:

https://360ng.com.ng/juliet-ibrahim-fires-back-at-tonto-dikeh/
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Tonto Dikeh by freemi(m): 4:20am On May 23, 2019
Lols grin

(1) (Reply)

My Plans For Remarriage- Damilola Adegbite, Chris Attoh's Ex / Cardi B - "I Rap About My Pussy Because She’s My Best Friend" / Pretty Mike & Andre Blaze Henshaw Allegedly Raped/assaulted Award Winning Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.